1

Texture pack upload issues.

DigitalSquirrel •12/8/15 2:41 am
•
283
•
12/8/2015 2:52 am
Hey guys

So, recently I added custom music to one of my texture packs. I tested it out in game and all seemed to be fine.
The texture pack file is 45mb.
Whenever I try to upload it via the "texture pack file" button, it can't seems to complete the upload. Thinking it might have been bad internet, I left it to upload for another 4 hours. No success. I've tried several time since then, but with the same result.

Any suggestions/answers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted by
DigitalSquirrel
Level 51 : Grandmaster Musician
103

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Paril
• 12/08/2015 2:48 am
He/Him • Level 89 : Elite Scapegoat Programmer
45 mb is way too big, I believe the max for our site is 10 MB. I'm surprised it didn't pop a warning. Use MediaFire and use the external link option.
1
DigitalSquirrel
• 12/08/2015 2:52 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Musician
Okay, this was in the back of my mind as a possibility, Thanks ;P
1

Welcome