1

Texturepack help

MegaAdamjo1 •11/22/12 4:29 pm
•
194
•
11/26/2012 2:09 am
Hello, everyone, I am currently having problems with making my minecraft texturepack downloadable when I zipped it with .rar and .zip , but any time I do so it says that the type is not supported. What archive thing should i use?
Posted by
MegaAdamjo1
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

SilverKytten
• 11/26/2012 2:09 am
• Level 47 : Master Blockhead
Create the .zip file first. (Right click somewhere and select "create new", then ".zip file," and then change the name to the name of your texturepack.)
Then right click the file you want to zip and select "add to archice..."
It'll open up a .zip screen. Click the "Browse" button. Find the .zip file you just created, and select it. When you're back on the .zip screen, click "Ok."

This will work. IF it doesn't, you've either done it wrong, or your computer just can't handle it.
If it doesn't work, feel free to add me on Skype. I'll help you figure it out.
Skynet-Kytten



==Edit==
Also, if you want a good site to host your download on, try Dropfile. It's free, and you can upload up to 5GB. Just be sure to give it a unique name, or it might not work. (There could be a file with the same name, that has already been uploaded.
1
nikominecraftio
• 11/26/2012 2:02 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
OMG try zip folder and it might work

- nikominecraftio
1
DavidTheDude
• 11/23/2012 9:42 am
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Sailor
7-zip maybe?
It's better than winrar
1
vinyl-ripp
• 11/22/2012 4:33 pm
• Level 45 : Master Princess
Try WinRAR.
1
MegaAdamjo1
• 11/22/2012 4:34 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
Thats what I tried this time, Winrar, but it didn't work.
1

Welcome