1

WEAPON MODELS 1.1 [Official Development Poll]

Headaxe •10/13/14 2:51 pm
•
339
•
10/15/2014 2:39 pm

Hello folks!
I've just released this little item pack, which I am quite proud off, actually.
Actually, it is a tiny bit too little in my opinion, that's why I decided to expand it, if it becomes successful.

The best and most social way to give people something back for their feedback is letting them take part in the creation of the pack obviously, so creating a poll and letting people decide in what direction the pack goes is the first step to providing the best possible service when it comes to keeping the pack up to date.

In other words, you decide, what I should do with the resource pack ;)
Poll time!


Preview


Official PMC Post
Posted by
Headaxe
Level 55 : Grandmaster Technomancer
419

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Headaxe
• 10/15/2014 2:39 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Pickaxes won!
Version 1.1 contains a diamond pickaxe, more pickaxes will follow soon ^^
1
usa
• 10/13/2014 3:20 pm
• Level 46 : Master System
that bow is amazing!
1

Welcome