Can you go checkout my channel PLEASE!!!!

GamingCipher's Avatar GamingCipher4/8/18 1:29 am
1 emeralds 156 4
4/10/2018 3:25 am
GamingCipher's Avatar GamingCipher
Hey GUYSS its ya boi Cypher back at ya i just want to advertise my youtube channel please help me get to 50 subs then to 100 and beyond!! i am slowly improving on my channel im going to start a thing called shoutout sunday where ppl comment that they subbed and liked the video then comment "Done" and they will be enter in to a shoutout drawing every sunday i will call names go to their channel and put the link of their channel in the description Sound like fun??? go sub at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCalmh2MRxgn-UCWdlahbilg/featured THANKS :))) I will see you all in the next VIDEO!!! because your gonna sub right?
GamingCipher
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2018 10:09 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Can I just say something?
Get a better PC because it's unbearable to watch a video where the game you're playing runs at a negativ FPS rate. A better PC or play something else that dosen't eat your FPS.

Also instead of making those 1 hour long stream videos where 50% of the entire video is you setting up for the stream, then go download a simple video editing program like Windows Live Movie Maker and cut out all the funny moment and then make a funny moment compilation.
04/10/2018 3:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
GamingCipher
Yeah I am sorry I am gonna be getting a better pc soon dw and my gameplays will be shorter :)
04/08/2018 2:44 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
ToasterCreations
Yeah. I strongly agree.
04/08/2018 2:43 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
*PlayaXD was Here*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com