1

Making a lets play

udwxmoose •5/27/12 3:42 pm
•
51
•
5/27/2012 3:53 pm
Hello today im gonna ask for people to apply for a lets plays. I can host a hamachi server so if you can host a non hamachi server that be great, any ways here is how to apply

IGN:

Do you got a youtube channel?:

Can you record?:

how well can you build? (1-10):

What have you built?:

Age:

Copy and paste, If your accepted pm me your youtube channel (if you have one) skype or steam (requires atleast one of those)
Posted by
udwxmoose
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

blargh10
• 05/27/2012 3:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: owentomczak16

Do you got a youtube channel?: yes

Can you record?: no not anymore anyways

how well can you build? (1-10): 8

What have you built?: naboo n1 starfighter, a mansion with turrets, ect.

Age: 17
1
udwxmoose
• 05/27/2012 3:53 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Accepted! pm me your steam or skype and youtube channel
1
Slipknotica
• 05/27/2012 3:49 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Hey, if you wanna do a let's play, you should play on the map Planet Survival (yes, it's mine, but I do think you would enjoy it, I just want to help). I made it and it's a bit like skyblock, but with planets, ores, and some part's easier and some parts harder.
Would love if you at least checked it out!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... sky-block/
1

Welcome