MindCreative Server [Looking For A Youtuber] [Pay] [Skype]

TheMindStormMan's Avatar TheMindStormMan3/20/14 2:55 am
1 emeralds 228 2
3/24/2014 10:03 am
deleted_user's Avatar deleted_user
Hello, My name is Mindarchy and I'm the owner of the MindCreative server. I'm looking for YouTubers to help our server expand to have a presence on youtube. The server is a creating building server, so you can do a lot while you're on it.

I'm looking for the server to receive more advertising. Pay could be discussed if you help increase our playercount substantially enough. I'm looking for a youtuber that can either make building commentaries, make a review of the server, or make a montage of builds on the server. The server has been established for a few months now and we're really looking to expand our community. A potential pay might be $1/ 2000 views or something like that depending on the size of your channel. Obviously we'll need to discuss this further, so add me on skype.

Server: c.mindservers.net

(We also have plans for a second server coming soon that will feature a tight-nit minecraft beta-like community server that you can advertise as well.)
TheMindStormMan
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn