Need Constructive Criticism on Video

Elralie's Avatar Elralie12/5/20 9:19 pm history
1/3/2021 2:12 am
Elralie's Avatar Elralie
Yo :) After taking about a year off, I’m finally starting Youtube again and I’m feeling really motivated! I was hoping that I could get some people to give me advice since I really am committed to improving. Note: it’s probably better to watch it on a phone since I’m still working on getting my videos up to 1080p.

youtu.be/n5tlcMVOJbs

Some things in particular I was wondering about is how strong the opening of the video was and if it held your attention? You can be honest, I won’t be offended lol. Also, towards the end I purposely included less editing (minus the cuts) hoping that, with the background music, it would make people feel slightly on edge. Do you think it was better this way or should I have kept the editing style consistent? Last thing, what are your opinions on the thumbnail?

In the future, I want to make the overall concept a bit more interesting since the title isn’t something that really draws you in. Unless I’m overthinking it? I can’t tell.

Anyway, thank you for helping, I really appreciate it!
Elralie
Level 1 : New Explorer