Plugin Developer Needed for Youtuber

Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen3/13/14 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 194 1
3/14/2014 6:41 pm
Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen
Hello everyone, my name is Diamonddozen. Recently I started a Youtube channel and I have a series known as Creep the Place. Basically it is Minecraft, but with specific rules. You can check out the rules in the spoiler below:

Creep the Place Rules
Creep the Place Singleplayer:
-Every tool of a certain material must be made before one can upgrade materials
ex: If one has a wooden pickaxe they must make a wooden sword, axe, shovel, and hoe before upgrading to stone.
-Before one may upgrade to a certain material of armor they must make the material before it.
ex: If one wishes to make an iron armor set they must make a leather armor set prior.
-All food must be cooked.
Side Note: This means that bread, cake, melon, apples and any other food item that can not be cooked can also not be eaten.
-Bookshelves are not allowed to be used to enhance enchantments. If one wishes to have bookshelves it must be at least 20 blocks away from an enchantment table.
-Beacons are off limits
-Before fighting the wither one must defeat the Enderdragon. Since the Enderdragon can only be defeated once the Wither can only be fought once as well.
-Torches can only be placed for mining purposes and in side one's house. One may not light up an entire area.
-Houses are not allowed to be made in the sides of mountains. They can only be made outside.
-Charcoal is not allowed to be made.

Anyway, I've been wanting to make this into a series, but with a special plugin that enforces these rules so that no one can cheat. In order to apply I would like you to tell me your experience with coding plugins and what plugins you have made. On the server you will be given a special rank (I say special, because I haven't come up with the rank yet) once a developer has been picked we will private message and come up with an idea. In the mean time you can check out my youtube channel here.
Diamonddozen
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator