I currently need a Animator for my server to do a trailer. You will be thanked on the server, website, and the server youtube it will be uploaded to. If possible, please place your skype, experience *Link*, How quickly you can do it, and anything else you want to add. I will be doing this one for free, but if you are good enough i will need 2 more and will pay 20$ Dollars for each.
40 Dollars
40 Dollars
2
Hello there!
My names Malax and I was interested on the job opening,
Experience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31fRl7y ... b58e_2JdUA
NOTE: This was my first animation and was done almost a year ago I have practiced a lot more and have also improved graphically on the quality of my animation another example will be upload within the week that was done 3 months ago (I'm not that well with video editing)
This one was done in two weeks around 3 months ago, I recently uploaded this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvPAi3GCKc
I would like to know the server website and ip address before starting, I like to know who I'm working for before starting my work
The time rate it will be done will depend on what you would like for the animation and how long you would like it to be.
My Skype will be sent towards you when I know the server website, IP, and channel
Contact:
email: tronixmega72@gmail.com
Thank you and have an Awesome day!
My names Malax and I was interested on the job opening,
Experience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31fRl7y ... b58e_2JdUA
NOTE: This was my first animation and was done almost a year ago I have practiced a lot more and have also improved graphically on the quality of my animation another example will be upload within the week that was done 3 months ago (I'm not that well with video editing)
This one was done in two weeks around 3 months ago, I recently uploaded this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvPAi3GCKc
I would like to know the server website and ip address before starting, I like to know who I'm working for before starting my work
The time rate it will be done will depend on what you would like for the animation and how long you would like it to be.
My Skype will be sent towards you when I know the server website, IP, and channel
Contact:
email: tronixmega72@gmail.com
Thank you and have an Awesome day!
Bumped
