1
Update: IT ALSO WORKS WITH GRAVEL!
Yes ladies and gentlemen, Snazzy(tomdawg43) is here again! This time with a new tutorial on how to make quick sand! I haven't seen this done before, and though it was an awesome find!
This is great for pranks and adventure maps.
You could even add TNT somewhere in there O.o
Please like, comment, and subscribe! I love feedback!
My Channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/SnazzyMC
Youtube Link(Video Link)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XuG1bD ... ature=plcp
And here's the video! (Still not working.... )
Yes ladies and gentlemen, Snazzy(tomdawg43) is here again! This time with a new tutorial on how to make quick sand! I haven't seen this done before, and though it was an awesome find!
This is great for pranks and adventure maps.
You could even add TNT somewhere in there O.o
Please like, comment, and subscribe! I love feedback!
My Channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/SnazzyMC
Youtube Link(Video Link)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XuG1bD ... ature=plcp
And here's the video! (Still not working.... )
