BEYOND

thisisme106's Avatar thisisme1064/9/14 8:44 pm
1/15/2016 11:56 pm
DeletedUser404's Avatar DeletedUser404

Beyond, the world is a massive frozen inhabitable wasteland. There is a lone city where almost all humans live; That city is called Idyll. That lone city, Idyll, is surrounded by a massive red line that must never be crossed; Crossing the line is punishable by death or even torture. What are they hiding beyond the line?

RULES:

1) Romance is allowed if kept at a PG-13 level
2) YOU CAN ONLY KILL OFF YOUR OWN CHARACTER!
3) Follow all pmc rules, don't want this roleplay to be locked!
4) Have fun. Yes have fun in a rule. Don't break it. OR ELSE.

Please fill out the application below:
(If a question has a * by it, it is optional)

OOC

*Name:
Do you have any role play/writing experience:

IC

Name of your character:
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Character Biography:

Can't wait to see you guys there! Here is the link to the Role Play thread: beyond-t384793.html
thisisme106
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2016 11:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
DeletedUser404
OOC

Name:Frances

Do you have any role play/writing experience: No, but It's a good time to start. I love writing books and find this story something that will be heart racing to write about. With the little experience it would be nice to start off with something I love doing which is writing. If the owner wants it done a different way to what I do it then I will change it.
06/24/2014 11:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Aoal
I thin his RP is dead.
06/20/2014 4:58 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Fish
TemporaryTurnip
Do you have any role play/writing experience: Yes.

Name of your character: Marielle
Character Age: 16
Character Gender: Female
Character Biography: As far back as she can remember, Marielle has been living on the streets. She was told that her parents had went past the red line surrounding the city, and were killed as punishment. Marielle, not having enough money to stay, was cast out, and has wandered ever since. She has no memory of before the streets, and doesn't even know who she really is, but others have had worse tales. Her life is rough, but stories tell of a revolution rising in the East. With the hopes of a better life, and a heavy heart, Marielle fights her way through life, and searches for the answers to her past.
06/04/2014 12:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Aoal
OOC

Name: AliceZaru

Do you have any role play/writing experience: Yes, though I am at a very young age everyone seems to accept me nor do they judge me. Alot seem to help me with grammar errors and many more and if this was to be a rating I would be in the middle 5/10.
Problems I might have is minor grammar problems . Posting at a fast rate.
That is all ^_^ PS. I do not mind anything unless the owner says it is a problem.

IC

Name of your character: Aiyuki Ohoto Humziku
(Extra, Ethnicity - Japanese/American}

Character Age: 17

Character Gender: Female

Character Biography: Aiyuki already out of school as she skipped one ground during her school years, currently working at a pastry shop. Her workers always talking about theoratical theories about why the red line is there and people being exucted for crossing a line. Many lost minds wonder and wonder what is going on are we in danger? or are they hiding something bigger.

~Bigger story~

Aiyuki born as a early child her mother and father cared for her, also when she was a baby her mother used to tell her stories and teach her about the world even though my baby self didn't understand her. Aiyuki was born to be a genius and she was, though she stayed silent and school and lonely and as she barely had hany friends then. Aiyuki seemingly skipping a grade after 6th grade she had gone to 7th grade, having very impressive smarts. Though many didn't like her and doubted her of her 'physical' skills some challenged her for a fight for an odd reason. She didn't needed to come and she didn't really care of tons called her coward it was just common sense to her. As Aiyuki was in her senior years she had got her first job at a pastry chef, earning more friends she is more lively around them as around her school, though she has now graduated at a early year she still works and does extra things if she is needed to.

Aiyuki's Family

Calven Arito Humziki -
Calven is Aiyuki's father an american. As he currently works as a police ofifice un-aware that his little daughter was bullied. Calven currently works as a sheriff.

Arieth Dekato Humziki - As the mother of Aiyuki. She currently works with her, chatting with most of her friends she is the co-owner of 'Himukan' the pastry shop :p.

06/01/2014 3:50 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Is the city pronounced Ittle (as in Little) Idle or i Dill
06/01/2014 6:10 pm
thisisme106
Idle c;
05/31/2014 3:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thebubbaman2800
Name: Minister of Justice, James Arkingham
Appearance:

Backstory:
“Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.” James Arkingham was responsible for protecting the city and enforcing it's laws, but before that Minister Arkingham has one job. He has to keep its secrets. Idyll had much to hide and there were secrets that would tear the city apart if they were revealed. Minister Arkingham would not let that happen. No one was allowed to leave the city and Minister Arkingham ensured no one did. The president was the only other government official aware of the purpose of his department and even then its inner workings were kept secret from even the highest authority. There was to be no chance of the city finding out its dark underside. Secrets protect the city, and Minister Arkingham protects those secrets.
06/01/2014 3:42 pm
thisisme106

Great, I really enjoyed reading your application!
05/29/2014 9:28 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
The_Nerdiness
There's not really much story to the RP, if there was I might apply.
05/29/2014 6:59 pm
The Silver Paladin
Name of your character: Romulus Aquilus
Character Age: Unknown
Character Gender: MAle
Character Biography:Born when the United States was still the United States, To a drunkard father and a Mother who had been kidnapped from her home in Liechtenstein (She was a royal.) The family was Christian and went to church, He was an avid reader, and read about the Roman Empire, Greece, and all the ancient cultures. When he became age 18, he went to West Point military school, and trained to become a soldier. He joined the navy, and made it to the rank of Lieutenant. HE joined the Seals, and trained as a Bomb disposal. When the end came, he stood by and tried to prevent it. HE took only what was necessary, A HAZMAT suit, two weeks of Rations, An M-16 Assault rifle with ammo, a bedroll, Some books, and a picture of his family on vacation in Florida ((One of the only times his father wasn't drunk.)) HE changed his old name to Romulus and started to find people to form New Rome. since then, he has gone on a journey to find other communties where people lived, and he will succeed.
05/29/2014 9:00 pm
thisisme106
05/29/2014 5:24 pm
thisisme106
Raj_The_ScourgeName: Shaemus Rameses Age: 19 Gender: Male Biography: Shaemus had always somewhat of a mystery to them all. It wasn't that he was unpleasant, or odd. He just...wasn't. It was as if his lot in life was to be overlooked as the shy, unobtrusive one, to never stand out. However that was wrong. Dead wrong. Shaemus was the fallen one, the one who was said to have been found alone, "Fallen from the sky," the elders gossiped. It might have been these influences on his life that numbed his blood and cloaked his soul from feeling the guilt of the innocent. Shaemus was destined to be the danger inside the circle, the one to keep doors locked and guns loaded. Of course, he didn't know he would become all this. All he knew was to keep his immunity safe, safer than the three items his father told him to keep safe the day he fell from the sky. "The flower, the mask, the axe. Hold them to your heart and never part with them." Shaemus understood with time. He knew his job. But he never understood his curse...

Nice application, Can't wait to see you!
05/28/2014 7:02 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Raj_The_Scourge
Sorry for the big block of text and no image, I don't know how to format on mobile :s
05/28/2014 7:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Raj_The_Scourge

There's a lot you all have to apologize for... might as well start now...
Name: Shaemus Rameses
Gender:Male Biography: Shaemus had always somewhat of a mystery to them all. It wasn't that he was unpleasant, or odd. He just...wasn't. It was as if his lot in life was to be overlooked as the shy, unobtrusive one, to never stand out. However that was wrong. Dead wrong. Shaemus was the fallen one, the one who was said to have been found alone, "Fallen from the sky," the elders gossiped. It might have been these influences on his life that numbed his blood and cloaked his soul from feeling the guilt of the innocent. Shaemus was destined to be the danger inside the circle, the one to keep doors locked and guns loaded. Of course, he didn't know he would become all this. All he knew was to keep his immunity safe, safer than the three items his father told him to keep safe the day he fell from the sky. "The flower, the mask, the axe. Hold them to your heart and never part with them." Shaemus understood with time. He knew his job. But he never understood his curse...
05/27/2014 3:09 pm
The Silver Paladin
Are new people welcome?
05/29/2014 5:24 pm
thisisme106
Yep!
05/26/2014 4:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
Condesce
Are you still doing the roleplay?
05/26/2014 8:49 pm
thisisme106
Yes!
05/26/2014 11:41 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Bookmark, might do this.
05/26/2014 11:42 am
thisisme106
<3
04/20/2014 11:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
nbtrash

Name
Nai Lule (Nie-ee Lu-lay)
Biography
Grandmother had told her of the old world, where there was freedom. Nai's parents had died when she was 3 mysteriously and Nai had lived with Grandmother. When she was 16, Grandmother died mysteriously, as did her parents. Now she has found that there is no purpose to staying in this city, she has decided to be a rebel and break the rules. Go outside the line. She's always wondered what horrors and other things await her on the other side...
05/26/2014 1:44 am
thisisme106

So sorry! I would have gotten to accepting your application sooner, but I was too busy to check! Sorry, cant wait for you to join!
04/20/2014 11:15 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
nbtrash
Expect an application soon.
04/12/2014 8:43 pm
thisisme106
bump
04/11/2014 9:15 pm
thisisme106
Bump
04/10/2014 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Majestic_GlowingTree
Character Name: Astrea B.

Bio: As one of the surviving people still left, Astrea is one of the lucky people who have to deal with this horrid waste land. Slowly stripped away from her innocence and in golfed by depressing thoughts. Astrea is basically a soulless bird in a cage, from the once peppy and spunky child she was. The only thing she does is help the weak with her shattered kindness, and watch them die before her eyes. Now, her eyes no longer have that light they used to have.
04/10/2014 9:47 pm
thisisme106
04/10/2014 9:05 pm
thisisme106
Rules update: Romance is allowed if kept at pg-13
04/10/2014 8:01 am
thisisme106
Bump
04/09/2014 9:22 pm