[IC] Impurity

NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR3/21/13 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 356
3/29/2013 8:13 pm
NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR
If you havent applied go here! http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/impurity-t234067.html

(( Okay so I will start it if you guys want but Im thinking we start with some of the Impuritys held up in an abandoned building and some Government/Soldier people are about to raid it? I dunno. ))
NorthernGamR
Level 21 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2013 8:13 pm
NorthernGamR
(( Everyone is still in the forest for the most part I believe. ))
03/29/2013 12:13 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
((Last time i was here they were in a forest, i'm not sure if there still there because i'm still there =/))
03/29/2013 11:33 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
((I have Noo idea))
03/29/2013 11:22 am
planetblox2000
((A lot))
03/29/2013 11:30 am
Typhlosionboy
((That so helpful! =D))
((All seriousness, what happened i'm a bit lost))
03/29/2013 12:12 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
((Me too. Last I saw this thread they were at a ravine or something.))
03/29/2013 11:20 am
KieKey
((just joined from an earlier page (around 7/8) what have I missed?)
03/29/2013 7:45 am
planetblox2000
((You start))
03/29/2013 7:42 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
((stop with the anima and RP-a))
03/28/2013 8:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
SilverDawn
((Hoorah. I'm here. In the middle of an anime marathon.))
03/28/2013 7:59 pm
NorthernGamR
Patrick looked at his hand. It was bloody and mangled from when he tried to punch the Robot Dragon. It hurt like crazy and grossed Patrick out to look at it. He looked around to see if Allie was back yet. He didnt see her. " I was not made for bedrest. " He said to himself.

((Hello anyone there? ))
03/27/2013 11:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
SilverDawn
((I can be anywhere, really. I left wandering again.))
03/27/2013 8:48 pm
Deth_Glitch
((stop chit chatting and RP... mine is last so I cant :/))
03/27/2013 7:56 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
(( I'm here. Been busy writing another RP and such. ))
03/27/2013 7:53 pm
NorthernGamR
(( * Rises from coffin * I awake! ))
03/27/2013 7:26 pm
Deth_Glitch
((BOO))
03/27/2013 6:53 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
((Hello?))
03/25/2013 4:06 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon's men had ducked down into a cave and were on edge. A large convoy had just come past, filled with soldiers and there were headed toward the forest from before. His men were keep alert as Damon and the PM had a heated argument about going going back or not. "No, I have my men and I don't want to lose them in a near impossible attempt to save some people who think they can survive on their-" "You faced odds higher than that when you saved me back at the UN!" The PM screamed at him. "I know but we still lose too many! I can't risk my men! What good would we be to the rest of the outcasts if we gambled all our luck away on some rag-tag group?" Damon retorted.
03/25/2013 4:00 pm
planetblox2000
"David Nock. You are?" David asked. He began to salvage things from the car crash, including a few packets of crips, some bottles of water, some soda, a box of chocolates and many other things.
03/25/2013 3:55 pm
Korigon
Agnet Jax yawned. "Some people here do not have implants, but are loyal. I truthfully don't know how many people are in this group, yes, I have implants in my eyes and legs, the group is over near that ravine. And no, I'm probably a government agent. I'm truthfully not sure." He said he last bit with a trace of sarcasm. "So what's you name?"
03/25/2013 3:42 pm
planetblox2000
"It's not exactly sunny" David said. There were so many questions buzzing around in his head. "Does everyone have implants here? How many people are in this group? Do you have implants? Where is the group? Are you sure you're not a government agent?" David asked all those questions out loud.
03/25/2013 3:37 pm
Korigon
Agent Jax looked at the man with an annoyed look on his face. "Do you think I would have gone through all of the trouble of getting you out of that car to kill you? The government agents would just throw a molotov and toast your car up to shreds." He shook his head. "I'm part of the group up here. What makes you think I'm a government agent anyway? Is it the shades? Pah." Jax took off the shades, revealing a pair of sharp green eyes. "I just like wearing sunglasses."

(( Plaannnnettt, LONGER RP! ))
03/25/2013 3:33 pm
Typhlosionboy
"What do you mean? You mean these?" Nate asked as he jumped higher then the trees.
"I found them some time ago, and i don't see any agents around here..." Nate said as he looked around.
"What are you talking about exactly?" Nate asked confused
03/25/2013 3:28 pm
KieKey
(( How could I join this RP, are we all together or have we split off))
03/25/2013 3:27 pm
planetblox2000
David noticed a kid coming towards him. "There are government agents here kid." David said. "Its not safe here. Well its not if you have implants like I do. But you're too young for implants"
03/25/2013 3:27 pm
Typhlosionboy
Nate looked at the man who appeared to have sunglasses on.
"Oh, hello! I'm Nate! But you can call me Nate! Nice to meet you Mr. Nick." Nate said as he offered his hand as well.
"So, what brings you here? You know this screaming man?" Nate asked as he pointed at the other man who screamed earlier.
03/25/2013 3:21 pm
Korigon
(( That's fine, you can also be a smudge suspicious of him- But Jax acts like a regular human, there is nothing ( Except where he came from ) which is suspicious! ))

Jax looked around the ravine. No one was there. He cursed and started moving back toward the car crash. It seemed the man was awake, so he wouldn't have to get the others atleast. "Need help?" Jax said, offering his hand toward the man. "I'm Nicholas Essex. You can just call me Nick. Fine scrape you got yourself in, huh?" He looked up and noticed someone else. "And hello to you also?"
03/25/2013 3:18 pm
Typhlosionboy
Nate heard screaming coming from far away.
"Whoa! Who is that? Let me check real quick!" Nate said and jumped above the trees and saw a man who was screaming.
"Oh, ok then, that way! There is that screaming man!" Nate said and ran up to the screaming man.
"Hey! Sir, why are you screaming? Something up? What's the matter? Saw a Spider?" Nate asked and looked around him
03/25/2013 3:17 pm
planetblox2000
((My character thinks thou are a government agent.))
03/25/2013 3:15 pm
Korigon
(( Planet, I'm not a government agent. Atleast, no one knows that- You can think I am one, but I give nothing away that I am. ))
03/25/2013 3:14 pm
planetblox2000
David watched the man leave. He breathed out a huge sigh of relief. The man had said something about: "getting the others". Were there more government agents? Or were the people more friendly and were other people with implants. David sat there, thinking about those questions.
03/25/2013 3:09 pm
Korigon
Jax looked uncomfortably at the door. He could break the boys neck now, but he didn't want to do that. To obvious. Best to help him out and gain a friend. Jax put his hands on the door and practically ripped it out, showing extreme strength. The rest was easy. The car was old, had no airbags, and surprisingly no seatbelt. "This isn't good." He muttered to himself. "If the government scourges the last area this guy was seen, they'll notice the crash, then they'll scourge the forest." Jax sighed and pulled the man out of the car. His head was bleeding, that wouldn't be good. "Oh well." Jax said and looked around. "Better go get others." He said, and started jogging off...
03/25/2013 3:05 pm
planetblox2000
David woke up with a sharp jolt. He looked around. The car was in the forest, and everything was everywhere. David felt his head. It was bleeding a little. The strange man who had shot the tires. Who was he? A government agent? Then David noticed the government agent standing near him. David screamed.
03/25/2013 3:03 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Whatever))

"It's time for me to go!" Nate said and left his home.
"Ok, where should i go? I don't really want to meed those Terrorist....maybe the forest is a good place?" Nate asked himself when he heard a voice coming.
"No other choice! The forest it is! They probably won't find me there!" Nate said worried and ran to the forest.
"Man, a big big big forest we got here! Wonder what awaits me here! Treasure! Mystery! Temples!" Nate said exiting and entered to forest
03/25/2013 2:58 pm
Korigon
Agent Jax watched everything with an annoyed look. "Imbecile, I told them to keep everyone out of this area." He said quietly to himself, then picked up his scout and aimed it at the mans head. A sharp crack echoed through the forest as the man fell down. "Headshot. Now to the car." He muttered to himself and walked down the hill he was on. The car had crashed into a tree due to the some of the wheels being shot, and a kid was inside, his head bleeding slightly. "Hm. This will be tricky." Jax said quietly.
03/25/2013 2:57 pm
planetblox2000
((Were all in the forest. I'm unconscious in a car though. It might be a good idea to find me.))
03/25/2013 2:52 pm
planetblox2000
((I don't know, I'm pretty new here))
03/25/2013 2:54 pm
Typhlosionboy
((You have been here for 5 pages, you should know whats going on))
03/25/2013 2:50 pm
Typhlosionboy
((What happened so far? I'm not so good at read 318 post =3))
03/25/2013 11:42 am
planetblox2000
((That's where YOU are guys!))
03/25/2013 11:41 am
planetblox2000
David drove on, occasionally stopping to look at one of the houses. Building were few and far between now. David pulled up to a small petrol station, as he noticed the petrol in the tank was getting low. David knew you had to be 18 or over to operate a petrol pump now, but whats was the danger in quickly filling it up? Once David had filled the petrol up, he got back into the car and drove on. David noticed a strange man at the side of the road, but he didn't think the man would be any harm. Until he saw the man pulling out a rifle. The man began to shoot at Davids tires, and one bullet hit the tire. The car skidded sideways and began to flip over. The car rolled into a forest, and then stopped when it hit a huge tree. David was knocked unconscious...
03/25/2013 10:51 am
Deth_Glitch
((Blox, can I offer some generalized advice? When you are RP-ing a fight, or any kind of attack that you are instigating then please do not write "Blah hit Blugh in the face with a rock" Instead try doing "Blah picked up a rock and tried to hit Blugh" that way less people will rage at you)) Damon was nearing the bottom of the hill and they were approaching a road, from their position a fast vehicle would miss them but not for long "eye and ears on alert, with the recent activity we need to be extra careful" he said as he unclipped the top of the holster so he would be able to grab it at a moments notice, he was not going to risk a full on surprise attack from the government.
03/25/2013 5:44 am
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
Timmy was scared and his ankle was giving him extreme amounts of pain,
" Please help stranger.... " he whimpered as he raised his hand at the people in the distance. He was getting very cold and very hungry, he also wasn't very sure what he was going to do if they didn't find him,
" help me! " he screamed has he dragged his body towards them. He felt as If his leg was a giant block of iron. as it keeps weighing him down, the air grew cold and his leg grew swollen,
" PLEASE HELP!!! " he screamed as he raised his hand...
03/25/2013 5:34 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon's men were ready to move out, they had all their gear and the supplies resting on their backs. "I want to move outta here now, too much activity" he said as he began to trek down the hill at the other side of the cliff. He was getting worried since the government seemed to be upping its game. ((blox.. you are getting better!))
03/25/2013 4:16 am
planetblox2000
David drove away from the government agents. This was followed by shouts of "HEY" and "HE'S GETTING AWAY!". In a few minutes, the government agents were just dots in the distance. David breathed a sigh of relief. The road ahead looked barren and there were only a few buildings on the road. David drove on.
03/24/2013 7:53 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
((William will.))
03/24/2013 7:52 pm
Summertime
((Magnolia fell asleep, and somebody carries her around with the group please? I am going offline for a while.))
03/24/2013 7:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
((I've had it read my backstory i stole guns.))
03/24/2013 4:01 pm
planetblox2000
The gunfire continued, and many bullets missed David my a mere millimetre. Then he noticed a small hole in the box. He crawled out, and crawled out of the door of the the warehouse. David noticed a small car. He crawled over and slid into the drivers seat. The keys were on the seat next to him. David started the car and drove off.
03/24/2013 3:58 pm
Summertime
((Internal a## Storage?))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome