Reply as your OC!

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie5/27/19 7:37 am
11 emeralds 795 29
6/30/2019 4:49 pm
twigleaf's Avatar twigleaf
Little roleplaying forum game I stole off the Sims forums. Not sure if it works here on PMC but I see a lot of people post OC skins so let's give it a try!
You answer the question before as your OC, then you ask a new question for the next person's OC!

Example:

Person A:
Q: Do you believe in vampires?

Person B:
OC Annabel: Believe in vampires? I am a vampire!

Q: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Person C:
OC Trevor: Of course not, ghosts don't exist.

Q: What's your proudest achievement?

Let's start with person C's question: What's your proudest achievement? (Answer as your OC!)
(+ Feel free to include a picture of your OC!)
DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2019 4:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
twigleaf
waffles? mmmm i love wafflesss!!!!! my hobbies is to hunt down wild prey outside, being on the computer, and drawing. i love hanging out with my rabbits. becoming a youtuber is my #1 dream goal!

06/30/2019 4:22 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Starryspectrum
ArcaneKnight

RC-1127 "Sunny": Well, it's not war against the Separatists, so...sure!

Question: What do you do for a living?
06/23/2019 2:45 pmhistory
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
Eli the Zeratoed

Jarl Lemonidas: what the heck are waffles? Up north we don't have those. Are they some sort of weapon to use against enemies?

Next question:
would you rather serve under elves in peace and not be at war with a mighty dominion, whilst they taketh away thine god or liveth free and be given honor from thy ancestors by kicking the elves high knee?
06/15/2019 12:41 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Professor Wolftree:
Ah, a question from SouthDakotagirl, eh? Let me answer this so I can get back to watching TV with Paiyu, shall we?

"What are your hobbies?"
Well, that's easy, my friend! I like doing Pokemon science, binge watching TV shows, playing video games like Yokai Watch (It's this universe's monster collecting series. I heard you guys in this alternate dimension have made a game based on this world, and it sounds pretty neat!), and most importantly, drawing cartoons.

But anyways, it's time I ask my foreboding world shattering "could-possibly-doom-us-all" question to you clods in this alternate timeline where Pokemon don't exist...

"Do you like waffles?"

06/23/2019 1:48 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
bhfdh
you are so annoying and cringe with these arts
06/14/2019 5:27 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
Note: OC means Original character!

South: Just in case you were wondering, I had a really deep conversion with PBB about this. Trying to guess what it meant.
A few were: Oh Cookies, Orange Cat and Octopus Cooked. Though we finally figured it out. Because "You answer the question before as your Orange Cat, then you ask a new question for the next person's Orange cats!" didn't make any sense.

06/23/2019 3:41 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Lemilas
OK, I was wondering that too. So if I were to participate, would it be as Lemilas, the wandering adventurer elf?
06/14/2019 5:14 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
Like this?

Replying to DinowCookie

Q: What's you biggest fear?

South: Here is my top three. 1. Water, because if I get in water my sword doesn't work 2. PVP I hate killing people. 3. Lies
4. Princessbookbear , When you ate the last donuts or rice!

Q: What are your hobbies?
06/14/2019 4:33 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Replying to gone-

Q: Do you play an instrument? If not, would you like to, in the future?

Maya: Yes! I do play instruments; the piano and the guitar! Also, I've started practicing the violin but I am only just a beginner at that. 😅

Q: What's your biggest fear?
06/14/2019 12:14 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
gone-
Luna: Eh, a nice house in the forest, I want to get as far away from my mother as possible, somewhere she wouldn't know.

Q: Do you play an instrument? If not, would you like to, in the future?
06/14/2019 11:05 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
I'm biting because I could get some use for my writing

Q: What's your proudest achievement?

Jester: I hold the only record for doing Fluffy Bunny and Cinnamon challenge at the same time. Then again I just came up with it right now.

Q: Would you rather live in nice house in the forest or a small apartment in the city?
06/14/2019 10:46 amhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
Boptilop
Q: What's your proudest achievement:

Roleplaying on the internet
05/27/2019 1:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
zidders
*You see before you a six and a half foot tall anthropomorphic grey kangaroo wearing striped purple and black shorts, a frilly pink shirt and a fancy but faded purple coat and tails. He wears purple heart shaped glasses atop his long nose and is currently sitting back on his tail while strumming a lilac-stained acoustic guitar. He looks up as you enter, smiles and says, "Howdy" as he begins to play Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer' arranged for the guitar.*
05/27/2019 1:28 pm
Level 25 : Expert Imposter
fluffyyy
(Ok whatever im doing it)

Meriweather : *Writes something down in her notebook and hands it to Person C. It read, “ Giving my hedgehog Kookie a better life uwu”

Q : Have you ever encountered an angel?
05/27/2019 1:39 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Explorer
RadioCoyote
Grim: Eh not really, but I’ve heard some people have.

Q: Ever seen a ghost?
05/27/2019 1:42 pm
Level 48 : Master Procrastinator
VincentsAnxiety
Eric: Nope, never seen one before, which is quite funny considering all of the crazy stuff I've seen..

Q: Have you ever almost lost a fight before?
05/27/2019 1:45 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Explorer
RadioCoyote
Grim: Few times, hence why I got some of the scars that I got, some of my scars ain’t from fights though.

Q: Do you believe in Bigfoot (also known as Sasquatch)?
05/27/2019 1:50 pm
fluffyyy
Meriweather: *Writes in her notebook and hands it to Grim. It read, “Mhm. It’s quite believable in the dimension I live in. The one I normally live in.”

(Meriweather is a cactus btw)
05/27/2019 1:51 pm
fluffyyy
Q: What is something you love about yourself?
05/27/2019 11:38 am
fluffyyy
( uwu I’d love to do this, but just to be clear, do we say like, “(Oc’s name): (Whatever the answer is)”?

(I just want to make sure I get the format right 😅 )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome