[ ☠ DANGERZONE ☠ ] [IC / RP THREAD]

Korigon's Avatar Korigon5/5/13 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 73
5/9/2013 1:52 pm
Korigon's Avatar Korigon
DANGER ZONE

APPLY HERE!

topic-t249959.html

Markus Steele leaned against the inside of the RV, with his brother Edmund, and looked around. "Ever thought about how this place is a bit creepy?" Edmund drawled, and fingered his combat hatchet. "I mean, its like its deserted, but Paris used to be so popular." He said. "Anyway, I can't waste my time sitting here. Markus, you stay here and guard the supplies we have left - I'll return soon." Markus shrugged and watched his brother walk out of the RV, and he let out a sigh. "I wonder if mother is still alive.." Markus said, and fingered the revolver in his hand...
Korigon
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2013 3:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Neonkeon1
Ty walked outside of the shop the streets barren not one site of life. He picked up his 1873 Sporting Rifle that he had found in the shop. He was getting really nervous he kept hearing footsteps but he knew it wasn't Pure because they are not allowed in Paris. He ran down the street at top speed with rifle in hand. “Just keep moving Ty just keep moving.” He said as he loaded his rifle with the only mag he had.
05/05/2013 4:03 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
(( I dont really know what to do. I think I need to wait for Deth since we are teamed. ))
05/05/2013 4:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
(( You could run into Danny ))
05/05/2013 5:24 pm
Korigon
Marcus quickly checked the cabinets in the RV. Two full clips for his revolver. He sighed and sat down on the couch, but then he heard a creak as someone stepped into the RV. Markus opened his eyes from the short doze he was having and found a dirty-looking man pointing a revolver at him. "Give me gun and food." The bandit said in broken English, and continued pointing the revolver at him. Markus sighed and turned to the cabinets. His magnum still lay on the table beside the couch, and he could reach it...But would it be worth the risk? Before he could decide, he heard a loud *Thunk* and whirled around the see the bandit drop to the ground. Edmund quietly stepped into the doorway, and looked visibly shaken. "I don't know, Marcus..He could have killed you, but..It doesn't feel right doing something like this." Markus nodded and continued staring at the man. "Check his ammo." He said to Edmund, while he shut the cabinet doors. Edmund looked quickly, then turned to Markus with a look of disgust on his face. "There was no ammo. He was bluffing." Markus swore quickly, then looked at the corpse again. "Drag him out somewhere, will you? Did you get any good supplies?" Edmund started to drag the body, but he stopped. "I got two loaves of bread. Not much, but it will do.." Markus nodded soberly, knowing that he still needed ammo..
05/05/2013 6:08 pm
tmplumber
Danny walked through the streets of Paris. He was depressed, the tower was destroyed and he could see many idiotic Bandits sneaking throughout the many alleyways. He noticed two men near an RV,
" Could I possibly... not wait... " mumbled Danny as he stumbled through the streets wondering if he could join in with them,
" But what if they are bandits. They could kill me with their knives or perhaps shoot me... those Purity seem like I don't um... what if I. Yes if I just explain my situation but if they are really bandits or um... " thought Danny as he kept walking towards them. He heard whispers. And started to feel ill,
" Oh not now... " he mumbled...
05/06/2013 6:27 am
Korigon
Markus popped his head out of the RV quickly and noticed someone walking towards it. Taking his revolver, he slowly fired one shot. It wasn't aimed at anyone, but he hoped the man had enough sense to stay back. Seconds later, Edmund darted into the RV. "Who is that guy?" He whispered to Markus. Markus shrugged. "If he doesn't stay back, I'll shoot him down." Edmund nodded. "Ok. I've looked around the car. Its out of gas, its missing three wheels, its hull is beaten up pretty bad, but I don't think that matters, and the engine needs some repair. I mean, I could repair it eventually, but it would be dangerous stay out there."
05/06/2013 11:34 am
tmplumber
Danny noticed them talking, eventually deciding it would be better to approach them with better weapons and supplies. On the other hand we would need somewhere to stay,
" So which would be better, an RV or perhaps a car, on the other hand maybe I could head out of town and ask those pure characters what the best mode of travel would be... " he mumbled as he walked into an old bakers shop, there was the dead body of a baker on the floor,
" Time for some lunch " chuckled Danny as he opened the bread box, there he found a stale baguette, unfortunately there was a bit of blood on it. It also seemed to be a bit hard to eat. When he took a bite his teeth started to hurt, it was as if his teeth were cracking with each second. Nether the less he managed to gulp it down.
05/06/2013 11:54 am
NorthernGamR
Wesley stepped out of a bakery he had just searched and took a bite out of a small stale piece of bread. He had told his partner Damon the he was going to search the nearby area for food.That small piece of bread was his only reward so far. He walked down a half destroyed road looking for possible places to raid. Unfortunately this was a bit of a task because Wesley's French wasnt very good.
05/06/2013 11:59 am
tmplumber
Danny walked out of the bakery and noticed a man in the corner of his eye. Perhaps this could be his first partner in this new world, but what if he was a bandit. If he was a bandit then Danny could die. Danny started to worry, but he followed the man anyway. He seemed to be looking for someone, or something. It would make sense if he was a bandit,
" But what if he tries to kill me with something like... " mumbled Danny as he continued to walk. The sky was turning an odd colour, Danny thought this was because of the radiation from the bombs. However wrong Danny was, he was still not sure, eventually gaining the courage to speak...
" Um... hello, are you friendly?! " asked Danny.
05/06/2013 12:04 pm
NorthernGamR
Wesley whirled around in surprise when he heard someone behind him. He quickly put his hand to the gun on his side and looked over the man. Blond hair, Blue eyes. He is a Purist! Wesley quickly pointed his handgun at the man. " What do you want? I dont know much about you Purist but I do know you sure arent a friend I want to have! " He said. He had just escaped this scum and he wasnt about to be captured or killed.
05/06/2013 12:11 pm
tmplumber
Danny was shocked, but somehow expected this kind of behaviour,
" Im not Purist my friend, all I want is safety. But if you spare my life... I could perhaps help you against the modern day Nazis " explained Danny with his hands in the air, he was scared that this man would kill him. Perhaps he could convince this man to spare his life though. And perhaps he could get him a mode of transport,
" And if its any comfort to you my friend... my Uncle ended up a pure and he tried to kill me! " stated Danny, this wasn't the best idea. What if this made the man believe that he was faking the whole act, quickly he plucked an old phrase out of his head and said it out loud,
" Je ne suis pas un ennemi pour vous ... " mumbled Danny...
05/06/2013 12:17 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
"alright grays" Damon said throwing his knife into the air and then sheathing it. "I think it's time we headed toward Paris" he said nodding in the direction of the nearby city. "Once we get there we wont have to worry about them" he said looking at the dead pure around him. "Then.. I don't know". Damon looked up. Damn you went for supplies... he thought as he headed toward the direction he had walked off in and saw him talking to one of them he saw before. He pulled out his knife.
05/06/2013 12:18 pm
NorthernGamR
Wesley was a bit confused by the last thing the man said. -Thats what he wants. He wants you to be confused so he can get the upperhand " Sorry pal. Look you may be telling the truth, Or you may not. Either way I cant risk it. Now I dont want to spill anymore blood today. " He said, Finally curiosity got the best of Wesley. " What language was that? I know a handful of languages but I dont recognize that one. "

(( Plumber isnt actually a Purist Deth so he couldnt have been one of the guys that held us prisoner on the truck. Just telling you in case you didnt know. Also welcome to the Danger Zone ))
05/06/2013 12:24 pm
tmplumber
" It was French my friend. French for, I am no foe to you. I've been living in Paris with my late uncle for some years now... I thought what he was mumbling was just cause of age. He then tried to kill me because I disagreed with him. Although this happened, none of the other Purists seem to want to kill me, so if you can offer me safety I could possibly offer you safe passage, past the purists. " explained Danny, he was happy. It seemed these people were just paranoid because of the constant purists and bandits. Suddenly Danny had an idea, if he could get on their good side, then he could survive much easier in this chemical wasteland of the city of loving nature that is Paris,
" So... could I come with you people? " asked Danny...
05/06/2013 12:28 pm
NorthernGamR
(( Hey Plumba im just reminding you that Kori intended for us to not really just team up with whoever we saw because it wasnt realistic. Just reminding you ))
05/06/2013 12:30 pm
Korigon
Markus and Edmund sat in the RV, not talking, but instead just sitting at the wall. "You know, I've wanted to say this for awhile. I know it won't help anything, but..This sucks." Markus said, and continued staring at the wall. Edmund nodded and looked around. "I looked around for stuff for the RV. Dead end. You know I studied as a mechanic, and I can repair the engine, but I need the parts - And the tools. We also need three tires and a full gasoline can, which will have to be refilled." Edmund let loose a sigh. "I've kinda abandoned hope of getting this junk fixed. Oh well. And we can't stay here forever." Markus cursed again. "Why couldn't France react and barricade themselves in?" Edmund shrugged. "I don't know. Anyway, I'm going scouting. Stay here and guard - And don't doze off like last time!" He added, and started walking out the door. "Oh, I may leave the city. Don't worry, I'll be careful." Markus shook his head. "No no, its too dangerous alone. Here, I'll go with you." Edmund smiled slightly. "I was hoping you would say that. Got our supplies?" Markus nodded, and followed Edmund out the door...

(( Aye, North is right. Think realistically. You wouldn't team with some random guy who looked like a pure, would you? They're very deceitful and tricky...))
05/06/2013 12:31 pm
tmplumber
(( Its Danny's personality, say no if you want ))
05/06/2013 12:37 pm
NorthernGamR
Man my french really is horrible... He thought. " Sorry pal. Even if you arent a purist. I dont know you, And I have no reason to trust you. And to be frank I dont see why you are trying to team up with someone like me when you have a whole army of purist brothers outside of Paris. " He said. Pointing the gun at the strangers head. Just to be safe. " Now like I said I am not one for killing. So I suggest you get going before I forget that virtue. "
05/06/2013 12:40 pm
Deth_Glitch
((I know. But he is blond blue eyed so he THINKS he is... I do pay attention))
Damon edged over and then snuck round behind the purist and slowly walked toward him. Rising he placed the point of his knife on the back of its neck. "Hello!" he growled "Don't move, Grays back away and keep an eye on his hands!" he said as the tip of the knife gave a glimmer in the light. "You look like one of them! Your a f***ing Aryan like them and your just going to take us to your holy hell and kill us." he said "Now give me one! just one reason why I should let you live"
((He is screwed.... Better give me a reason lol))
05/06/2013 12:46 pm
NorthernGamR
Wesley was a bit surprised when Damon snuck behind the man. To be truthful he hadnt noticed Damon until now. He didnt really want to see anyone die right now. Even if they were a purist. But Wesley got the feeling that it was no use arguing with Damon. He slowly backed up and kept his pistol aimed at the Purist. " Do we really have to kill him Damon. Even if he is a Murderous Zealot. I dont really want to have more lives on my soul than I already have to have " He spoke.
05/06/2013 12:47 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Jack "The doctor" Pierre pedalled on the silver bike, his long, black overcoat swaying in the wind. Then he saw it. It was Paris. It was just a few miles away. He saw the now rusty eifel tower stick up from the rest of the buildings. Jack's stomach rumbled. He needed some food. As he pedalled nearer to the city, he wondered what caused all this chaos to happen. A bomb perhaps? Also, who were those strange people who he had knocked out with his gas. Jack wondered if they were dead, that the gas had eventually killed them. He realised he was getting closer and closer to the city. "Almost there" He muttered under his breath.
05/06/2013 12:48 pm
tmplumber
Danny backed away before suddenly feeling the sharp pain of steel coming from the back of his neck, it felt tight, cold, and it also hurt,
" Im... I.. I.. I d... I don... " stuttered Danny before panicking, he didn't know what to do. And so panicked, proceeding to kick himself free,
" I am n.. no purist! " he continued, as he kept his eyes on both of the two men, they were going to kill him, he just knew it. It was time to fight,
" I AM NOT PURIST. AND WITHOUT ME YOU WILL ALL DIE! " screamed Danny as he continued to stay in his boxing stance. Were they going to kill him, take his supplies and leave him to die. Danny did not know...
05/06/2013 12:53 pm
Deth_Glitch
((Did you kick me when I had a knife at your throat and he had a gun pointed at you? One) Knife most likely shot forward killing your two) Wesley will have shot you.... I was going to tell you to run off and such but... You going OP...))
05/06/2013 12:54 pm
planetblox2000
Jack had reached Paris. He skidded the bicycle to a quick halt. He eyed the surrounding area. There was a bakery. He walked inside. It seemed empty. He grabbed a small box and prized it open. Inside was about a quarter of a baguette and a tiny packet of butter. Jack took off the plague doctor mask, then the gas mask and began to eat the baguette quarter, ripping off small chunks. The bread was surprisingly warm.
05/06/2013 12:55 pm
tmplumber
(( Not really op, all he did was kick you. And Wes hasn't replied yet ))
05/06/2013 12:57 pm
NorthernGamR
(( Yeh I was thinking that two but I was gonna keep my peace about it. Also by the way plumber. Im loving your new Profile pic xD ))

Wesley was surprised when the man kicked Damon aside (( Will change depending on the verdict of if it was to OP )) He was even more surprised when the man started babbling like a madman. Wesley panicked and shot one bullet in the direction of the man's legs.
05/06/2013 12:59 pm
planetblox2000
Jack gulped down the last piece of bread. He threw the bread box aside, and it crashed against the wall with a sickening thud. He walked out of the bakery, put the gas mask and the plague doctors mask back on and wandered further into the city, his breathing heavy. Jack looked around the empty streets. He heard a gunshot. He wandered in that direction.
05/06/2013 1:01 pm
tmplumber
Danny fell to the ground as the bullet pierced his foot,
" FOR GOD SA... " he exclaimed. His entire body felt as if it was shut-down, he had never felt this feeling before. It felt like death, but from what Danny knew, this shot couldn't kill him unless it got infected,
" Just... leave.. me to die... " he whimpered, he had a plan. A plan of revenge and rallying, a battle. If he could just survive this wound without too much pain, he would be in a good mood for once since the apocalypse started,
" GO ON THEN.... LEAVE ME TO DIE?! " he exclaimed in a state of anger. The blood was oozing out at this point. All he was hoping was to not die from this wound...
05/06/2013 1:04 pm
planetblox2000
Jack heard some yelling. He climbed up a ladder on to the top of a building. Then he gasped, then smiled. These people would be easy to steal from. Considering one was lying on the floor in agony clutching his foot. " Maybe I should just leave him to die and gas the rest" Jack thought. He grabbed a gas clip.
05/06/2013 1:13 pm
Deth_Glitch
"I would have taken you with us but you attacked me" he said after he had finished swearing from being kicked in the shin "But you did and I really don't like to let you suffer, I'm not that mean" he said picking up his knife from the ground "Wesley, what do you think? Would it be safer to end his suffering, Its a bit unlikely that he will die from a shit in the foot. If the b***ard didn't try to kill me I would have bandaged that up!" he screamed with rage.
05/06/2013 1:17 pm
NorthernGamR
" I really dont want to kill anyone Damon. And come on... A kick in the shin? I hardly call that deadly force. " He said. Adding a tinge of sarcasm in the last sentence. " If we get moving now we will be in paris before this guy is able to walk again. Lets just leave him. And if he is pure A: He wont be able to follow us. B: He most likely wont die because of his Brothers " He said. Holstering his weapon and waiting for Damon's response.
05/06/2013 1:18 pm
planetblox2000
Jack was about to throw the clip. Then he paused. He listened. "It seems these 3 have history!" He muttered. Then he looked at the person on the floor. The person looked like the people he had gassed with his gas clip. But there would be no further delay to Jack's actions. He threw the clip.
05/06/2013 1:22 pm
Korigon
Markus and Edmund slowly walked toward the boundaries of Paris, and heard a distinctive yell. "What was that?" Edmund asked, but continued walking on. Markus looked around. "We haven't bumped into anyone..Kinda creepy.." He muttered, and followed Edmund. Edmund stopped suddenly and pulled out the pair of binoculars he had gotten from the RV. "There's a bakery down there...Somethings going down behind it. I can't see, though." Markus looked doubtfully at the town ahead. "That isn't in Paris..It could be a Pure trap." Edmund didn't reply, but continued down the road toward the town...
05/06/2013 1:24 pm
tmplumber
Danny could see someone in the distance, he looked like a Tudor Doctor, Danny started to chuckle,
" It seems like you both are screwed " he chuckled maniacally as he lay on the floor, all sorts of dreams rushed through his head. It was as if this never happened, suddenly he woke up. No wait he wasn't dreaming, just day dreaming,
" Perhaps ill die, or something like that... " he thought as his leg stopped bleeding, a scab suddenly started to form,
" Oh no more infection for me.. " he thought...
05/06/2013 1:24 pm
planetblox2000
((Hey wait a minute I threw a clip!))
05/06/2013 1:28 pm
NorthernGamR
(( We saw it planet. I am just waiting for Deth to reply. No one forgot you :p ))
05/06/2013 1:28 pm
Deth_Glitch
((dafuq...... A scab randomly appeared... DUDE STOP WITH THE OP))
05/06/2013 1:29 pm
planetblox2000
((It would be cool if you go like: What the heck is that thing? meaning the clip.))
05/06/2013 1:30 pm
Deth_Glitch
((IT would be cool if TMP stopped being insane))
05/06/2013 1:31 pm
planetblox2000
((Just notice the clip please.....))
05/06/2013 1:31 pm
Deth_Glitch
((once TMP explains himself I will))
05/06/2013 1:32 pm
planetblox2000
((Sigh))
05/06/2013 1:33 pm
tmplumber
(( How is a scab op... ))
05/06/2013 1:34 pm
Deth_Glitch
((magical scab appears from nowhere... scabs take a fair while to form... especially on a bullet wound))
05/06/2013 1:35 pm
planetblox2000
((Well a scab takes days to develop))
05/06/2013 1:39 pm
tmplumber
(( I've had a scab take an hour to develop before... ))
05/06/2013 1:42 pm
planetblox2000
((Yeah but yours took like 10 seconds.))
05/06/2013 1:43 pm
tmplumber
(( Lets just forget about the scab, ill edit the post now... ))
05/06/2013 1:47 pm
planetblox2000
((Good))
05/06/2013 1:51 pm
tmplumber
(( Better idea ))

Danny looked down at his foot, the scab wasn't there anymore. Was he seeing things again. It seems to have been happening since he had to kill his uncle, could it be from regret or guilt. Danny did not know, suddenly he saw something fly through the air. Danny's vision was blurred, he could not tell what it was, but attempted to focus his sight on it,
" Could this be a bomb. Could that man I saw be a bandit? " he thought. His foot was hurting. It was an agonising pain,
" Ha ha, maybe this whole thing is just me dreaming. If I pinch myself ill wake up wont I, hahaha " he chuckled as he pinched himself several times,
" OH GOD ITS REAL?! " he thought in horror...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome