Classic Chateau or Abandoned Chateau?

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs17/9/22 3:07 pm
7/15/2022 3:52 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
I am currently creating a French Chateau in Minecraft as my next project to upload, but I've run into a dilemma:
Should I keep it as a classic French chateau with big pretty gardens, or make an abandoned chateau with an overgrown garden?

I've seen so many classic chateau creations here on PMC, but never really seen an abandoned version, which is why I'm wondering if I should change the course of my current project.

So! you lovely people get to decide :D
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2022 10:06 am
Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
Tyiarrah
I think the adandoned Chateau is something I hadnt even thought of - we see a lot of reg. normal designs, but I would go for something new - the both idea is the best if you can copy and past your design before making it run down.
07/15/2022 3:52 am
Stubbs1
I'll be going for both designs since the "both" option was the most voted :D
Though, as to not upload the same build twice, I've instead been attempting to make a few different designs that would look better abandoned than my current design :p
07/09/2022 4:10 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Batman
Crqw
Personally I think making both would be the choice you wouldn't really regret haha, maybe it takes longer but it will let you release more creativity. It's, of course, if you can afford the time for both. If you'd only have to decide between 2, I'd like to see classic design even though I usually like spooky topic
07/11/2022 3:52 am
Stubbs1
I will be doing both, though I feel I should make a different chateau with the abandoned style, so as to not just re-upload what I have already made. It will however mean that there will be much longer between the two uploads, but thank you so much for the suggestion :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome