Hello

catguypmc's Avatar catguypmc5/6/23 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 117 2
5/7/2023 8:25 pm
catguypmc's Avatar catguypmc
hello. I'm an upcoming map maker for bedrock edition, and am currently working on a map and will post an introduction video for it along with upcoming update videos, once i get enough progress. I'm also planning another project, (won't be started until finished with current one) it will be WAY bigger. if you want to check out progress on it through introduction + update videos (on youtube) then this is my youtube channel. youtube.com/@matt12476
I've been working on it for 7 hours, have fully completed 3 areas so far and once I finish around 4 more areas, I'll post an introduction video. just some more info:
It will be split into two parts. the first one will be set in the main area of the main game irl (which im recreating). the second part will be the post game area. and you might know what im recreating. just figure out which one. pick 1 out of 9 and guess.
catguypmc
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter