My content got taken down

b_art_ek's Avatar b_art_ek4/15/23 5:30 pm
2 emeralds 202 1
4/15/2023 8:40 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Hey, creator of Chonky Bee Girls and Monsters&Girls here.
As some of you may have noticed, all of my resource packs and mods were removed, from Planet Minecraft. Appearently someone did not like it to be there. That's ok, I am going to move my content somewhere where it won't bother anyone.
I will give an update when I'll upload all of my content to itch.io.
b_art_ek
Level 4 : Apprentice Wisp

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Palaeos
04/15/2023 8:40 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Your posts were taken down via a disable, not a full delete, where you were asked to make some changes so the content was made more appropriate. Your content was reported constantly the entire time is has been here and we have had at length discussions regarding it. In future if you wish to appeal a removal make a ticket instead of a forum post, we dont allow posts complaing of moderator decisions like this. We also cant allow you to bypass our decision to remove your content by just providing a link to it on our site, if its not appropriate to post here then its not appropriate to link to where you have posted it. I also can see you are unwilling to make changes to have it allowed on our site since this was your reaction instead of trying to make those changes or appeal the decision.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome