Should the creator of minecraft get knighted

AnjandKeith's Avatar AnjandKeith10/15/18 12:53 am history
3 emeralds 411 6
10/20/2018 1:50 pm
Calendar Man's Avatar Calendar Man
Hi guys,
ive been thinking and I reckon that the creator of Minecraft should be knighted. all the time and effort taken to create this amazing game that we all love so dearly. this guy is a god we are talking about. He is my uncles best friend and ive known him since im born. if we can get 100 votes for yes/of course I can take this to the queen (as I live in London) and promote this highly successful guy.
Thanks, Anj/keiths wifey

Poll ended 01/12/2019 11:53 pm.

AnjandKeith
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2018 1:50 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Calendar Man
While you’re at it, could you try and get me knighted as well? I’ve done many heroic deeds for society, i.e. being able to recite the Jaws 3-D script from memory. I honestly don’t see how I’m any less deserving than Notch is.

Also, since the two of you are besties, could you ask Notch to add calendars into Minecraft?

Love,
Calendar Man
10/16/2018 7:57 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Spygron
Um.....i don't think you can be knighted for making a game...is this post a joke
10/15/2018 7:14 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Well, I had a good laugh here, sorry, but I can't take this post serious. As much as I enjoy & admire Planet Minecraft I know that a poll on this forum started by a random individual will be hardly enough to even come close to achieving something like this, it's simply not how it works, which is also why I don't take it seriously.

Other than that I fully agree with Ivain's comment below.
10/19/2018 11:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
StarSaffire
Ditto, it was a good laugh
10/15/2018 6:28 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Talk about random questions. What would he even do with a knighthood? Notch is the original creator, sure, but he bowed out years ago for a considerable sum, and the team that have worked on the game since then also deserve recognition.

And, on top of that, the thing that makes Minecraft the giant it is is the Community. Hell, parts of the game were taken straight from early mods. Pistons, for instance.
Without the community, Minecraft would just be a pretty cool block-based survival game, instead of the giant of creativity it is now.

So it seems a bit nonsensical to give a knighthood to the guy that came up with it on top of the 2 billion he got for it.
10/15/2018 3:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimeTiddies69
There is no viable reason for him to get knighted. I dearly hope this post is a joke... also I call BS on the uncles friend thing!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome