Anyone else excited for Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire?

Sawyerl's Avatar Sawyerl6/26/14 10:54 am
1 emeralds 2.8k 68
8/13/2014 6:37 pm
Popsplayer's Avatar Popsplayer
So, I decided to make a discussion about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. What things are you hoping for? Are you happy about this? Which game? Which starter?
It may not sound like it, but I'm am PSYCHED for this game to come out! I already have half of my team planned, and currently thinking of more pokemon to add to it.
Sawyerl
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2014 6:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Popsplayer
Im not really a big Pokemon fan solo I'm not really planning on it sorry
08/12/2014 1:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Sterouids
I'm not getting either cause I can't afford a 3DS
08/13/2014 6:32 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
Sorry man, that sucks.
08/12/2014 1:01 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
I'm getting both because I've always been a huge fan of Hoenn.
08/12/2014 12:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
Well, now that they broke the no-Unova-Megas rule with Mega Audino, does anyone have any predictions for other Unova Megas? I'm hoping for Mega Hydreigon and Eelektross, and maybe Mega Scolipede.

Well there is Garbador, and of course he is big and making a Mega Garbador might be cool actually because who doesn't want a landfill on your team? I am serious about this. Also, I might get my brother to order it Omega Ruby and I'll take it... or use my own money not my parents ^_^
08/12/2014 12:49 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Mario3785
Show me a screenshot with purple sparkles. And layouts for what, the regions? They're mostly all better than Gen 1.

To be honest, the layout of Kanto really wasn't that bad. The only ones I would complain about are Hoenn and Sinnoh. Too much water, and who puts a giant mountain right in the middle of the friggin map?

Well, now that they broke the no-Unova-Megas rule with Mega Audino, does anyone have any predictions for other Unova Megas? I'm hoping for Mega Hydreigon and Eelektross, and maybe Mega Scolipede.
08/12/2014 12:48 pm
Level 45 : Master Sheep
ToadDan
Kpop2pm
Mario3785
Kpop2pmit disgust's me when armatures that know nothing about pokemon make threads like this. The new games are horrible. Quit them, destroy them. Go buy pokemon Red. And a Gameboy color. Then play that. These new games destroyed pokemon.

Genwunner alert! Genwunner alert! Can't accept change!

Well actually. People who think I'm a "Gen oner" Are wrong. Pokemon was fine until they put up the shitty new layouts and purple sparklez everywhere since b/w

Show me a screenshot with purple sparkles. And layouts for what, the regions? They're mostly all better than Gen 1.
08/12/2014 12:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan uwu
Ashfur4ever
Kpop2pm
Mario3785
Kpop2pmit disgust's me when armatures that know nothing about pokemon make threads like this. The new games are horrible. Quit them, destroy them. Go buy pokemon Red. And a Gameboy color. Then play that. These new games destroyed pokemon.

Well actually. People who think I'm a "Gen oner" Are wrong. Pokemon was fine until they put up the shitty new layouts and purple sparklez everywhere since b/w

ummm guys, lets try not to flame eachother for our differences.... that was their opinion.. no need to reply.... sorry.....
08/12/2014 12:38 pm
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
_Enchanted_
heck ye i am >.<
08/12/2014 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
melispanda
I'm getting Alpha Sapphire since the original Sapphire was the only GBA era Pokemon game I've ever played, and because I like Kyogre more than Groudon. I can't wait to use my new mega Sceptile (even with it's now 4x weakness to ice..)
08/12/2014 11:56 am
ToadDan
I'll do a Nuzlocke on my first playthrough. I'm getting AS with Mudkip. cuz i herd u liek mudkipz
08/12/2014 11:54 am
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
I hope they make the pokemon follow you, like they did in pokemon yellow and HG/SS
08/12/2014 12:46 pm
Ashfur4ever
YES I loved that <3
08/12/2014 11:45 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Alfy
yay mega slowbro and mega audino!!
08/12/2014 11:37 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian
Mudkip is life Mudkip is love
08/11/2014 10:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
BangaaDragoon
I'm personally looking forward to the new starter megas as well as Mega Metagross :3
08/11/2014 10:24 pm
Chron
Magicman88999
Is it bad that I think this is a joke? It sounds funny, to be honest.

Apparently no one wants to answer my question that I asked to re-rail the thread...

And I know it sounds like a joke. It was just my primal instinct to defend my friends and self from someone that has no concrete evidence for his authority.
08/11/2014 10:19 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Click to reveal
Chronalga
Kpop2pm
Chronalga
*disgusts
*amateurs

You, sir, can leave now.

As ex-owner of the Pokemon Club, this statement offends me, and it should offend every Pokemon player ever. You're the amateur here, knowing nothing about the new games.

I will defend Unova to the death, and every other "new game".

I honestly don't give a crap about spelling usage. And "The pokemon club" Well guys what. I own along with 3 other people one of the biggest pokemon '"clans" or "clubs" In the world, and I bet I know far more information about the new games than you. I get the new nintendo magazines for crying sake. I have stayed with the games up until it started to get horrible when black and white came out. You sir are obviously not a true pokemon fan if you prefer that piece of junk than The original regions. Go ahead. Protect unova. Just know that about 30k people got me behind my back on this one.

Sweetheart, I have (almost) the entirety of Smogon that will defend the newer generations. I've read every Serebii page, studied every minuscule detail of the games (except DPP, I hate those), and trained multiple teams of Pokemon across almost all the generations. I'm not an idiot. Besides, this is the wrong place to discuss this. I'll try and get back on track by throwing a question out there:

Which Mega is everyone looking forward to the most?

Is it bad that I think this is a joke? It sounds funny, to be honest.
08/11/2014 10:17 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
After just starting to play Pokemon: Emerald (first pokemon game I've ever played), the new ones seem exciting. It looks weird to me, though, since it's all 3D, and all I've seen is the pixelated one xD

Also, would you people stop flaming? You're not helping anyone by derailing the thread, whether you're attacking/defending.
08/11/2014 10:08 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Kpop2pm
Chronalga

*disgusts
*amateurs

You, sir, can leave now.

As ex-owner of the Pokemon Club, this statement offends me, and it should offend every Pokemon player ever. You're the amateur here, knowing nothing about the new games.

I honestly don't give a crap about spelling usage. And "The pokemon club" Well guys what. I own along with 3 other people one of the biggest pokemon '"clans" or "clubs" In the world, and I bet I know far more information about the new games than you. I get the new nintendo magazines for crying sake. I have stayed with the games up until it started to get horrible when black and white came out. You sir are obviously not a true pokemon fan if you prefer that piece of junk than The original regions. Go ahead. Protect unova. Just know that about 30k people got me behind my back on this one.

I love the new games but I have to admit, b/w b2/w2 were pretty bad
08/11/2014 10:07 pm
Chron
Kpop2pm
Chronalga

*disgusts
*amateurs

You, sir, can leave now.

Sweetheart, I have (almost) the entirety of Smogon that will defend the newer generations. I've read every Serebii page, studied every minuscule detail of the games (except DPP, I hate those), and trained multiple teams of Pokemon across almost all the generations. I'm not an idiot. Besides, this is the wrong place to discuss this. I'll try and get back on track by throwing a question out there:

Which Mega is everyone looking forward to the most?
08/11/2014 10:07 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
I'm still waiting to see what everyone around my area gets before I decide on one game or the other.
But mudkip is definitely going to be my starter.
08/11/2014 10:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ahmednh
Can anyone help me get a good team on Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?
08/11/2014 10:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
I am both excited and dissapointed due to swampert's mega evolution. The model is horrible.
08/11/2014 10:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
Chronalga

*disgusts
*amateurs

You, sir, can leave now.

08/11/2014 9:55 pm
Exoh
it disgust's me when armatures that know nothing about pokemon make threads like this. The new games are horrible. Quit them, destroy them. Go buy pokemon Red. And a Gameboy color. Then play that. These new games destroyed pokemon.
08/12/2014 11:58 am
ToadDan
08/12/2014 12:42 pm
Exoh
Well actually. People who think I'm a "Gen oner" Are wrong. Pokemon was fine until they put up the -snip- new layouts and purple sparklez everywhere since b/w
08/12/2014 12:44 pm
Chron
Purple sparklez...?

Why do so many people hate on Unova? I will never understand it. Sinnoh had the worst layout, in my opinion.

Anyways, Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino were announced today! Thoughts?
08/12/2014 11:51 am
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
I think the new games are fine, and trust me, I'm no amateur like you. Of course they'll never have the nostalgic feel of Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow, but only amateurs like you
say that newer is worse
08/12/2014 11:31 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
Selbystone
Its *It, be sure start your next sentence with a capital letter,
08/12/2014 11:34 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
Selbystone
Also never start a sentence with 'and'. Also alot of those sentences could have of been combined into one sentence
08/11/2014 10:10 pm
BangaaDragoon
Okay.... let me start out this wall of text by saying that the games we're talking about are remakes of the 3rd generation. The 3rd generation of Pokemon came out in 2002-2003. This is more than ten years ago. So, I would say that the games are pretty old. I would also like to point out a couple of things I explain to almost every one-genner I have ever seen. The first gen games, are on the same level of the first ones, if not worse.
First reason for that is obvious glitches that appeared in the first gen. There are whole websites dedicated to this sort of thing, and you don't need a cheat device to play any of them.
Two: misguided unoriginality. Let's look at Voltorb, shall we? He's a nice looking Pokemon, you'd say. That is until you realize he's a literal Pokeball with a face. Imagine if a Pokemon like that came out for Pokemon Y. Can you hear the uproars from people? There's also magikarp, who is an obvious generic fish.
Three: Pre-judgement. When viewing the new generation games, people already have pre concieved notions that they're bad just because they're a main Pokemon game. For this, I'd like to look at a little game called Pokemon Black. This game, by far, has the best storyline of any Pokemon game I've ever played (and I've played every single generation... just look at my profile you can tell I'm obsessed with the series). Ghestis was a perfect antagonist, and switching N's role was amazing. This was a story that effected me emotionally and made me actually care for the characters, and the best part is, the game was generation 5.

Now... I know that I might be "feeding the troll" but people like this really bother me. They're the bane of the Pokemon fanbase. Sorry for getting off topic too >w<
08/11/2014 9:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Giraffe
jayfeather10123
You can hardly play the old games without running into some sort of glitch or having the internal battery die on you
08/11/2014 9:58 pm
Chron
*disgusts
*amateurs

You, sir, can leave now.

I will defend Unova to the death, and every other "new game". They've only made the series better. And who are you calling amateurs? What's your ranking on Pokemon Showdown? Did you ever EV or IV train anything? Do you know what tiers are? Priority? STAB? There are some amazing Pokemon battlers on this site. You can't just come in and think we're awful. I could prove you wrong in 6 turns.

However, this post is off-topic.

I'm really pumped for Mega Metagross, Mega Salamence, and Mega Lopunny. Can't wait to see what they add to the competitive world.
08/11/2014 9:51 pm
BangaaDragoon
Uhm, HELL YEAH I AM O.o I like everything about the game, but I'm most hoping for max customization of the secret bases. I'm playing the game just like how I did when I first played, not planing anything.
I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire, but I'm stuck between two starters. Treeko was my first, but I beat the game with Torchic (I was literally afraid of the Pokemon League when my Pokemon were Lv. 70+ so i stopped playing).

I also can't wait for realistic trumpets owo
07/02/2014 3:00 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
seikohs
YES I AM VERY EXCITED
i just finished emerald (well not really im still stuck at the elite 4 but i gave up on that, the dragon guy was a pain) and i also choose grass types as my starter so ill be choosing treeko and ill probably get sapphire
and i am so exciTED for the new character designs like brendon's pant pants are gone (aw) but the team magma and team aqua designs look sick ahh
07/01/2014 9:30 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
I kinda want to do a locke but I want to enjoy the game to the max.
07/01/2014 9:38 pm
Chron
I'm doing a Locke my first run through, because I've Locked all the other Hoenn games.
07/01/2014 4:30 pm
Sawyerl
bump
06/28/2014 9:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
DaRealMcCoy
Getting Ruby and Sapphire. Treecko for Ruby and Mudkip for Sapphire.
06/28/2014 1:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
im thinking of getting both versions for the fun of it but my main version will be sapphire and mudkip
06/28/2014 1:07 pm
Ashfur4ever
OH MY GAD I CANT WAIT...!! I don't have a team planed out yet, but I would love to have an absoul on my team! as well as chicorita!
08/11/2014 8:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
theamazingJ1
About time someone else sees the true best johto starter, and possibly one of the best pokemon
06/28/2014 2:34 pm
Sawyerl
I was thinking of having an Absol, but I already have a dark type. We'll see if I'm going to have enough Pokemon of different types on my team though.
08/11/2014 8:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
theamazingJ1
My dark is greninja. Enough said.
06/28/2014 12:52 pm
Sawyerl
bump
06/26/2014 7:02 pm
Level 38 : Artisan uwu
ItsJustVanilla
I'm pretty excited for OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire!

And I swear, if Canada get a different release date from the United States...
06/26/2014 6:51 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Programmer
SR2610
I'm probably going to get Ruby, and this is the game I am buying a 3Ds for.

Starter wise I will probably go for a torchic in memory of my first every pokemon, and his name shall be pyro, in memory of the original.
06/26/2014 12:21 pm
Chron
Sapphire, and Treecko, because I did my Emerlad Nuzlocke with Treecko, and Mega Sceptile is going to suck. I mean, Lightningrod? Seriously? You 4x resist it... And Grass/Dragon is awful typing. Also, Mega Blaziken is OP. I want a good challenge.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome