1
Computer
Im interested in buying a computer, but I don't want to build it from scratch. Are there actually any well-priced pre-built computers out there? Because I always hear that they are extremely overpriced.
19
Kingofwar24Another,thing is this is why I hate this generation and the generations to follow. A lot of them(not all) are spoiled freaking brats.If I wanted a PC that expensive,I actually have to find work and earn that money.
i agree with your moan, almost everyone is a spoilt brat, i'm 15 and i have to WORK to buy things like games and PCs. i know somebody who is 8 and gets everything he wants.
I am getting a computer with a quad core Xeon processor, 24GB RAM and 2.5 TB of storage, all for $100... anyone jealous?
For gaming, definitely not :p There isn't a GPU. And if it is for gaming, and if it was for realistic prices you've completely thrown away money on RAM and the processor. Xeon's architecture isn't designed for gaming.
If I was a video editor or something, then sure.
If I was a video editor or something, then sure.
No, because its obviously used. Either that, or you have stumbled upon the Heavenly Coupon Stack, using coupons from multiple advertisements and booklets. I commend you if its the last option.
uhm a friend is building it and hi dad is rich
Prove it.
Honestly,what is the point of have those specs.(Unless your an animator who you own a hosting company.)No game will actually use those 24GBs of ram.Once you start passing 8GBs of ram for gaming,you just wasting money.Another,thing is this is why I hate this generation and the generations to follow. A lot of them(not all) are spoiled freaking brats.If I wanted a PC that expensive,I actually have to find work and earn that money.
Even though I'm of the generation of said spoiled brats (born in 1999), I agree with everything in this post. Since jcc must not understand RAM, understand this: unless you're play Mincraft on 6 screens, Photoshoping photos, editing video, opening 1,000 tabs on Internet Explorer, painting with MS Paint, writing with MS Word and listening to music AT THE SAME TIME, then you won't need 24GB of RAM. Also, Xeon stinks at gaming, as it's more for multitasking and programs that make full use of its cores (i.e. anything BUT gaming).

I dont get it.
This one is well worth it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1567146
I think im just gonna do some research and learn how to build one, btw I have a budget of about $550
Building a PC is like playing Lego. You just can't mess up.
Some prefer to buy a prebuilt rather than build because either they're Lazy, don't wanna wait for the parts, scared they'll screw up, or just think they found a better prebuilt (Like me lol, except for the 3rd one)
Some prefer to buy a prebuilt rather than build because either they're Lazy, don't wanna wait for the parts, scared they'll screw up, or just think they found a better prebuilt (Like me lol, except for the 3rd one)
Pre-builts don't always use the best quality parts, especially power supplies. They often pair a decent CPU with a sup-par graphics card which mean you will end up replacing the graphics card. I don't know why you wouldn't just build one from scratch. It's not that much harder than adding onto a pre-built and it's cheaper. Plus the computer you get has parts that meet your needs and budget better than a pre-built. So, how much do you have to spend?
'well-priced' and 'pre-built' is a bit of an oxymoron.
i second this statement...pre build computers are way overpriced
the cheap pc i bought was £170 but taking it apart and pricing it up sepratly it is worth like 70-80 pounds
the cheap pc i bought was £170 but taking it apart and pricing it up sepratly it is worth like 70-80 pounds
a pre-built gaming computer is normally almost twice the price then if you build it yourself
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerp ... Id=9177174
But you could get even better one by building it yourself. Also, you didn't mention your budget.
But you could get even better one by building it yourself. Also, you didn't mention your budget.
Theyre not over priced if you can find a good one. I bought mine for under 500 and it runs like a boss. (power of asus)
What are you looking to do with it?
What are you looking to do with it?
