1

Computer Help?

littledood •8/29/14 6:32 pm
•
350
•
9/1/2014 8:48 pm
I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death on My Brand New Gaming Computer.

I can turn it on and 15 minutes later it blue screens. Ive un-installed everything that i thought would effect it and i rolled the computer back to the beginning and its still doing it. I have updated all the Drivers and updated Windows 7 64 Bit. I still can't figure it out. Can anyone Help me?

HDD: 2Tb
Ram: 8
Nvidia High performance Video Card
Windows 7 64 Bit
Posted by
littledood
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Find Them Creepers
• 09/01/2014 8:48 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
What computer is it? And what GPU model is?
1
Nick0043
• 08/29/2014 8:15 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice System
When you receive the Blue Screen, what is the stop code you receive? It is located at the near top of the error page and is labeled something like this. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
1
epicanthony76
• 08/29/2014 6:35 pm
• Level 49 : Master Wizard
can you take a picture of the error?
1
littledood
• 09/01/2014 8:14 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
I have a Picture but, Pmc is not allowing me to post the picture.
1
Z645
• 09/01/2014 8:18 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Post the picture on an image host then post it here.
1
Woodilicious
• 08/29/2014 6:35 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Blockhead
Try updating your drivers?
1

Welcome