XflAShxx's Avatar XflAShxx6/29/15 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 64
6/30/2015 1:04 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
ANY1 EXCITED FOR FNAF MOVIE???

COMMENT BELOW!
XflAShxx
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 1:04 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Excuse me while I proceed to clean out this thread of people who don't understand how to keep their off-topic/hateful/spammy responses to themselves.

/lock

I might open it back up at some point, we'll see.
06/30/2015 12:57 pm
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Just another cashgrab. The franchise will be forgotten soon anyway, these types of games always just fade away.

Game movies never work out anyway, it will be no different for this one.
06/30/2015 1:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TimeToMineMC
"Game movies never work out anyway, it will be no different for this one."
Who knows, what if this game movie works out? Just because a ton of game movies we've seen were bad, doesn't mean that automatically ALL of them will be bad.
06/30/2015 12:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
VivaLaVulcan
TimeToMineMC
Scott Cawthon himself seems like a "OH YEAH I AM GOING TO TAKE A BATH IN MY MILLIONS OF DOLLOOOORASASA! HERDURBLABLA!" guy, but last time I checked, he donated 700,000 dollars to Charity. He's a Christian, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be greedy since there's probably something in the Bible about it.

Donald Trump is Christian and the Bible says stuff about being nice to other people....

Anyway, I just think a FNAF movie will be another poorly made cashgrab.

Minecraft foxonly idiots hate FNaF... or anything that has anything to do with it! so if your not an idiot then you like FNaF

You used the wrong your... people are entitled to an opinion.
06/30/2015 12:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
Epikface
Minecraft foxonly idiots hate FNaF... or anything that has anything to do with it! so if your not an idiot then you like FNaF

I feel my brain cells melting after reading this comment....

Let's fix it.

only idiots write comments like these... or anything similar to them! so if your not an idiot then you actually share other's feelings!
06/30/2015 12:51 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Goblin
Adyxia
To everyone who's saying that the games don't have enough of a story I don't think it'll matter anyway. Apparently the movie's story will be completely different from the game's so that it won't be just an hour and a half of staring at a monitor.
http://www.vinereport.com/article/five.nights.at.freddys.movie.release.date.cast.trailer.story.may.be.completely.rewritten.for.movie.version.typhoon.cinema.and.deviant.picture.films.release.youtube.clip/401.htm
(This source may or may not be accurate. So don't rely on it for good information.)

And generally, yeah - video game movie's are bad, but they seem to be converting a lot of games into films at the moment (Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank, etc) so I guess we better get used to it.
Who knows, maybe they'll start learning how to make a good movie from games.
06/30/2015 12:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
To all the people who say, "It didn't come out yet, so stop bashing at it!" Let's say this. A movie about history is coming out, but I know I won't like it. Am I bashing it? Or do I just don't like history? I personally don't want to see Insurgent which is the sequel to Divergent. Am I bashing it? Or do I just didn't like the prequel, so I won't see the sequel? I don't want to see a movie of Ride to Hell: Retribution because I don't like the game. I don't want to see a FNAF movie, because I don't like the game.
06/30/2015 12:48 pm
TimeToMineMC
True. You don't want to see it, but RARELY, the movie is better than the game.
You can't exactly judge a movie by the game it's based on, there's literally a 50/50 chance it won't be a security guard sitting in a chair all night long defending himself from animatronics that are really dead children.

You never really know what a movie is like unless you see the reviews by somebody else, or you watch the movie yourself.
06/30/2015 12:26 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
06/30/2015 12:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
That moment when you realize: FNAF is getting made into a movie, but minecraft isn't.
06/30/2015 12:28 pm
Level 43 : Master Explorer
wags678
Warner Bros. picked up the rights to make a Five Nights at Freddy's AND Minecraft movie.
06/30/2015 11:33 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
No, I'm really not. FNAF is a huge cashgrab, every game was after Scott realized pewdiepie played it and all his fans wanted too as well. It'll be a bad move.
06/30/2015 12:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
afk_doctor
ACTUALLY markiplier is the king/jesus of fnaf (i didnt make that title)
06/30/2015 12:36 pm
TimeToMineMC
Did Scott ever say he made the games after he realized Pewdiepie played it? No.
Sure, his fans DID want a second game, because FNaF was an original idea then and they wanted more.

I'm pretty sure Scott made FNaF 3, and making FNaF 4 : The Final Chapter on October 31st, just for the story. Why else would he make them? FNaF 3 was heavily based on the minigames and PG's death, and FNaF 4 should clear up everything about the Bite of 87', and Fredbear's Family Diner.

Now I respect your opinion, but are you sure Scott even made these games for the cash? No. Don't go assuming things just because the games were "lazily" made. :p
06/30/2015 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
The_Kitteh_Camper
I'm excited, not gonna lie. I've loved the games for a while now. The thing is, usually when movies are made after video games it doesn't go so well, so I guess it all the depends on the plot and all that
06/30/2015 9:54 am
TimeToMineMC
Hm.. An FNaF movie. Let the hate begin, before I go on my words of wis- Wait, that sounds stupid..

Anyways, the movie hasn't even come out yet, and you guys are just bashing on it. :/
Yeah, I know, most video game movies aren't that good, but there's a possibility of the movie being a scary and well made movie.
Like two others said before me, you can't just judge the movie when it's just starting development. It just doesn't make any sense! Once trailers and movie reviews are out, just look at them and then watch the movie. THEN you decide.

Haters are gonna hate, but I'm going to say that I like FNaF for the story. In my personal opinion, it is interesting and it is worth it to find every bit of story in each game.

Scott Cawthon himself seems like a "OH YEAH I AM GOING TO TAKE A BATH IN MY MILLIONS OF DOLLOOOORASASA! HERDURBLABLA!" guy, but last time I checked, he donated 700,000 dollars to Charity. He's a Christian, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be greedy since there's probably something in the Bible about it. (This reason probably has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now, but I put it. Hey, I decided to write it, right? xD)

Seriously though, give this guy a break, this is literally his first game series that was a blast, and it earned him a lot of money. I dunno if he's going to get some of the money from the movie, but I'm pretty sure he's making FNaF 4 : The Final Chapter to finish the story off once and for all, to answer all the questions, and to end the series his way.

*Pulls out machine gun.* I'm ready for the criticizers, for literally what I just wrote. I just wrote it fast, so there. xD
06/30/2015 10:16 am
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Well, in my view, since the story was a bit...shallow at times, it would be very hard to pull it off successfully without having non-fans get a migraine from thinking what the story is all about.

Then you have the problem of the guard: he could just walk away and quit his job, but he doesn't, making a major plothole in both in both the game and the story. And since you sit at a desk for a majorty of the game, it would be slightly boring at times. Also, even if he didn't quit his job, the owners could find out sooner or later, and then they would call...https://youtu.be/9J9haehfQeg

And for the die-hard fans of the series, they would jump off the Chrystler Building if something that isn't true to the original story, and would hate the movie for that very reason.

Now, this is just my view, and I do respect your opinion, but these a just a few problems the writers could run into.
06/30/2015 11:30 am
TimeToMineMC
Yeah, that's a good response.
I still do wonder why the guard doesn't quit, unless he was forced into a contract that he has to be at Freddy's for a week before he could quit..
Otherwise, it really is a plot hole. :/

Unless the movie was like a timeline that started from the beginning, only then would people REALLY understand the story. xD
06/30/2015 9:47 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Fox
Jordanw5432
Yeesh, how come about 80% of this forum is just haters?
06/30/2015 9:32 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
Okay, in all honesty I think the FNaF series is pretty good. (Just find some way to ignore the community... they aren't that bad to be honest.) But a FNaF movie?! This is just some shameless cash grab, I hope you all realize. And even though I do like FNaF, I don't really think it's creepy at all. Except that Puppet thing...

Anyway, won't a FNaF movie kind of take away from the scare that it has?
06/30/2015 9:18 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath

I saw this guy before, just ignore him or he will change every ones replies to what he wants and try to be smart about it. Just ignore or this thread will have another 100+ replies from him. You have been warned.
06/30/2015 9:03 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
TaterTotQueen
I like FNaF, but 99.9% of the fanbase is cancerous.
06/30/2015 9:21 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
The amount of truth in this sentence is too much.

But let's remember the 0.01% how just like the series. (example - me)
06/30/2015 9:57 am
TimeToMineMC
So true. I'm part of that 0.01 percent. .-.
06/30/2015 8:59 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis

people have their own opinions, people like and dislike different things, its how the world works, if everyone in the world only did one thing and all liked the same things, the world would be very very very boring indeed
06/30/2015 8:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
afk_doctor
To be fair! The movie has potential but doubt it will be a hit, it depends on how they play it.. personally i feel the should only feature bonnie,chica,freddy,foxy,Night guard and POSSIBLY purple guy but idk a purple man would look stupid, any other character would be.. useless? yeah.. and it should only feature like 1 location.

now i ik ik ive pretty much just descriped Fnaf1 is but tbh its hollywood.. They are Notorious for adding "filling" and uncalled for special effects for this movie to be truly a hit i think it should have been made by some unknown film company then it might truly get the feel of FNAF

IDK! im gonna watch the movie without watching the trailer and hey who knows might be good might be bad.
06/30/2015 8:12 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
Minecraft fox
-snip-
06/30/2015 8:17 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
-snip-
06/30/2015 8:35 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
-snip-
06/30/2015 8:54 am
LetsGoTrippin
-snip-
06/30/2015 9:08 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
-snip-
06/30/2015 9:36 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
-snip-
06/30/2015 8:04 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
Minecraft fox
it will be the BEST MOVIE EVA!
06/30/2015 5:57 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
Because the movie is going to be "so terrible" yet it's not even properly started. Sure fnaf is overrated in ways but seriously guys, you're acting like it's bloody roadkill. The story and mythos around fnaf clearly has captured the attention of people. Instead of whinging that a movie will be terrible before it's even released why don't you WAIT for it to come out.
06/30/2015 8:05 am
AnimeFanFTW
Exactly what I said hours ago.

At least I'm not alone on this opinion.
06/30/2015 8:04 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
No, it's roadkill that someone washed and sold in the pet store.
06/30/2015 5:53 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Dxfferent
I never knew a game where you sit and wait to be killed or wait till your watch ticks 6 would be made into a movie... The fanbase is like: bleh but the story itself isn't bad. I'm kinda interested in what it will be like.
06/30/2015 5:49 am
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
Zelkia
-snip-
06/30/2015 5:45 am
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I feel like all the hype for FNAF has already died out. It's like if they announced they were making a movie about Pac Man... Oh wait...
Anyway, you get the idea. It's a bit late. That's not to mention that the story is quite weak. It would also kind of kill the fear of the animatronics. While your playing in a first person perspective you fear for YOURSELF but if you are following someone around in a movie that does not work.

I would, however, love to see a "The Last of Us" Movie. That would translate extremely well into movie form! Providing it followed new characters.
06/30/2015 8:45 am
LetsGoTrippin
They ALREADY killed the fear of those robots. You've got a bunch of ultraconservatives who worship them as gods, and see them as the "good guys".

Don't believe me? Go on my server, and 85% percent of all roleplays that relate to FNaF have the guard as the antagonist.

By the way, I think a Last Of Us movie would work out pretty well.
06/30/2015 5:44 am
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
Zelkia
[quote="AnimeFanFTW"]Am I one of the few people who is actually curious about the FNAF movie?

I will say, there is a VERY good chance this movie will suck, like with most video game movies, but there is also a chance this movie will actually be good.

The only reason I can see of people hating this is only because they're sick and tired of hearing FNAF.

[b][u][size=150]Don't judge the movie, until the movie is released.[/size][/u][/b] [/quote0]
Agreed. Very agreed.
06/30/2015 5:28 am
AnimeFanFTW
Am I one of the few people who is actually curious about the FNAF movie?

I will say, there is a VERY good chance this movie will suck, like with most video game movies, but there is also a chance this movie will actually be good.

The only reason I can see of people hating this is only because they're sick and tired of hearing FNAF.

Don't judge the movie, until the movie is released.

halorules555The Ratchet & Clank movie will come out next year.

At least people are hyped for this movie. xD
I'm hoping they don't stuff that movie up.
06/30/2015 5:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
-snip-
06/30/2015 5:21 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
Ugh, why.... I lost interest in the games~
06/30/2015 5:11 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1665509
[deleted]
06/30/2015 3:38 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
-snip-
06/30/2015 3:33 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
I guess movie will be pretty AWESOME, not.

Cant even imagine how will it looks like, maybe a guy who sits on control room and cashmere change on movie to show where the what ever the hell those things are?

It is pretty pointless to make a movie literally out of picture game with few animations.
06/30/2015 3:08 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
Lex The Gallade
-snip-
06/30/2015 12:09 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
-snip-
06/29/2015 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TRicool22
-snip-