XflAShxx's Avatar XflAShxx6/29/15 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 64
6/30/2015 1:04 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
ANY1 EXCITED FOR FNAF MOVIE???

COMMENT BELOW!
XflAShxx
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Adyxia
06/29/2015 8:11 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Goblin
Not really, I lost interest after I played FNAF2.
Personally, I don't want to give more money to Cawthon. Sure, if he'd spread the games out over a few years then maybe I would be more interested. But as it stands I'd rather not give him more than I already have just for a few hours of shrieks and heart attacks.
I would say more on the subject, but I don't know PMC's rules well enough to describe what I feel about it without getting banned.
Jordanw5432
06/29/2015 8:32 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Fox
Yep, I'm SO EXCITED!!! (not sarcastic)
anonpmc1279828
06/29/2015 8:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Colonellooo
06/29/2015 8:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
They're really making one? Ugh. Anyway the first game was new and innovative but then Scott realized he could make even more money off of it. It wasn't even supposed to be a trilogy. He took the same exact game, added a few new things, and released it calling it "new". It was basically the same game put people still ate it up. Scott then released the 3rd one and instead of adding new stuff he removed things! At it's core it's a terrible bland series designed to earn money for the creator. Seeing as how the movie will be based off the series I expect the movie to be the same thing. A boring, overused, cashgrab. I know the game series has a story but it's not even the focus of all the games. The story is overall confusing and half the time you can't even tell which Fazbear's Pizza you're in. In closing, no, I am in no way excited and my paragraph above is why.
Kickbuttkaleb12
06/29/2015 9:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Honestly that game died pretty fast, the gameplay is not exactly what they call "fun" so the movie I don't expect to be that good at all. Games are meant to be played not to be watched.
Loozers_Beware
06/29/2015 9:24 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
well there are many games that would make a good movie, or at least a television series, but only because theres an elaborate story before, during, and after the game. FNAF just doesnt have that good of a story to the point where i would pay anything to go see it.
LetsGoTrippin
06/29/2015 11:10 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
You, sir, have a great point.

FNaF would be hard to produce due to its rather limited and murky story compared to other games.

To make an analogy, Red Dead Redemption is a mansion filled with butlers and maids who are paid very well, while FNaF is a worn-out cardboard box in a back alley of Chinatown.
Loozers_Beware
06/29/2015 9:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
when i realized they were actually making one and my friend wasnt trolling me..... i gave up life forever.
LetsGoTrippin
06/29/2015 10:53 pm
My view of all FNaF characters in a nutshell:

LetsGoTrippin
06/29/2015 10:59 pm
Oh, and also regarding the movie:

David5886
06/29/2015 11:00 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
It is most likely going to end up going to be like every other movie that is made from a Video Game, SUCK! Most movies from video games suck anyway, so I wouldn't spend money until reviews. I wont spend money to see the movie, I will just play the games, I will give Cawthon credit, he knew what will make him money, and that he did, got to give him props for that, even if the games are not that great.

Careful with posts about this topic, you will most likely get fights about if its good or bad.
Malaionus
06/29/2015 11:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
While everyone is talking about movies sucking, I'm going to bring up Pokemon
raidarr
06/29/2015 11:21 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
-snip-
TRicool22
06/29/2015 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-snip-
Halorules555
06/30/2015 12:09 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
-snip-
Lex The Gallade
06/30/2015 3:08 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
-snip-
Azrath
06/30/2015 3:33 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
I guess movie will be pretty AWESOME, not.

Cant even imagine how will it looks like, maybe a guy who sits on control room and cashmere change on movie to show where the what ever the hell those things are?

It is pretty pointless to make a movie literally out of picture game with few animations.
forgot about you
06/30/2015 3:38 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
-snip-
anonpmc1665509
06/30/2015 5:11 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Auradyme
06/30/2015 5:21 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Ugh, why.... I lost interest in the games~
KawaiiMiku
06/30/2015 5:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
-snip-
AnimeFanFTW
06/30/2015 5:28 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
Am I one of the few people who is actually curious about the FNAF movie?

I will say, there is a VERY good chance this movie will suck, like with most video game movies, but there is also a chance this movie will actually be good.

The only reason I can see of people hating this is only because they're sick and tired of hearing FNAF.

Don't judge the movie, until the movie is released.

halorules555The Ratchet & Clank movie will come out next year.

At least people are hyped for this movie. xD
I'm hoping they don't stuff that movie up.
Zelkia
06/30/2015 5:44 am
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
[quote="AnimeFanFTW"]Am I one of the few people who is actually curious about the FNAF movie?

I will say, there is a VERY good chance this movie will suck, like with most video game movies, but there is also a chance this movie will actually be good.

The only reason I can see of people hating this is only because they're sick and tired of hearing FNAF.

[b][u][size=150]Don't judge the movie, until the movie is released.[/size][/u][/b] [/quote0]
Agreed. Very agreed.
10Andrew
06/30/2015 5:45 am
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
I feel like all the hype for FNAF has already died out. It's like if they announced they were making a movie about Pac Man... Oh wait...
Anyway, you get the idea. It's a bit late. That's not to mention that the story is quite weak. It would also kind of kill the fear of the animatronics. While your playing in a first person perspective you fear for YOURSELF but if you are following someone around in a movie that does not work.

I would, however, love to see a "The Last of Us" Movie. That would translate extremely well into movie form! Providing it followed new characters.
LetsGoTrippin
06/30/2015 8:45 am
They ALREADY killed the fear of those robots. You've got a bunch of ultraconservatives who worship them as gods, and see them as the "good guys".

Don't believe me? Go on my server, and 85% percent of all roleplays that relate to FNaF have the guard as the antagonist.

By the way, I think a Last Of Us movie would work out pretty well.
Zelkia
06/30/2015 5:49 am
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
-snip-
Dxfferent
06/30/2015 5:53 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
I never knew a game where you sit and wait to be killed or wait till your watch ticks 6 would be made into a movie... The fanbase is like: bleh but the story itself isn't bad. I'm kinda interested in what it will be like.
LadySpiderwick
06/30/2015 5:57 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
Because the movie is going to be "so terrible" yet it's not even properly started. Sure fnaf is overrated in ways but seriously guys, you're acting like it's bloody roadkill. The story and mythos around fnaf clearly has captured the attention of people. Instead of whinging that a movie will be terrible before it's even released why don't you WAIT for it to come out.
Malaionus
06/30/2015 8:04 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
No, it's roadkill that someone washed and sold in the pet store.
AnimeFanFTW
06/30/2015 8:05 am
Exactly what I said hours ago.

At least I'm not alone on this opinion.
Minecraft fox
06/30/2015 8:04 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
it will be the BEST MOVIE EVA!
Minecraft fox
06/30/2015 8:12 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
-snip-
Ellie
06/30/2015 8:17 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
-snip-
shinadafan2012
06/30/2015 8:35 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
-snip-
LetsGoTrippin
06/30/2015 8:54 am
-snip-
Halorules555
06/30/2015 9:08 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
-snip-
Jewelman
06/30/2015 9:36 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
-snip-
afk_doctor
06/30/2015 8:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
To be fair! The movie has potential but doubt it will be a hit, it depends on how they play it.. personally i feel the should only feature bonnie,chica,freddy,foxy,Night guard and POSSIBLY purple guy but idk a purple man would look stupid, any other character would be.. useless? yeah.. and it should only feature like 1 location.

now i ik ik ive pretty much just descriped Fnaf1 is but tbh its hollywood.. They are Notorious for adding "filling" and uncalled for special effects for this movie to be truly a hit i think it should have been made by some unknown film company then it might truly get the feel of FNAF

IDK! im gonna watch the movie without watching the trailer and hey who knows might be good might be bad.
Karrfis
06/30/2015 8:59 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Minecraft foxonly idiots hate FNaF... or anything that has anything to do with it! so if your not an idiot then you like FNaF

people have their own opinions, people like and dislike different things, its how the world works, if everyone in the world only did one thing and all liked the same things, the world would be very very very boring indeed
TaterTotQueen
06/30/2015 9:03 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I like FNaF, but 99.9% of the fanbase is cancerous.
AnimeFanFTW
06/30/2015 9:21 am
The amount of truth in this sentence is too much.

But let's remember the 0.01% how just like the series. (example - me)
TimeToMineMC
06/30/2015 9:57 am
Level 1 : New Network
So true. I'm part of that 0.01 percent. .-.
Azrath
06/30/2015 9:18 am
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Minecraft foxonly idiots hate FNaF... or anything that has anything to do with it! so if your not an idiot then you like FNaF

I saw this guy before, just ignore him or he will change every ones replies to what he wants and try to be smart about it. Just ignore or this thread will have another 100+ replies from him. You have been warned.
Jewelman
06/30/2015 9:32 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Okay, in all honesty I think the FNaF series is pretty good. (Just find some way to ignore the community... they aren't that bad to be honest.) But a FNaF movie?! This is just some shameless cash grab, I hope you all realize. And even though I do like FNaF, I don't really think it's creepy at all. Except that Puppet thing...

Anyway, won't a FNaF movie kind of take away from the scare that it has?
Jordanw5432
06/30/2015 9:47 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Fox
Yeesh, how come about 80% of this forum is just haters?
TimeToMineMC
06/30/2015 9:54 am
Hm.. An FNaF movie. Let the hate begin, before I go on my words of wis- Wait, that sounds stupid..

Anyways, the movie hasn't even come out yet, and you guys are just bashing on it. :/
Yeah, I know, most video game movies aren't that good, but there's a possibility of the movie being a scary and well made movie.
Like two others said before me, you can't just judge the movie when it's just starting development. It just doesn't make any sense! Once trailers and movie reviews are out, just look at them and then watch the movie. THEN you decide.

Haters are gonna hate, but I'm going to say that I like FNaF for the story. In my personal opinion, it is interesting and it is worth it to find every bit of story in each game.

Scott Cawthon himself seems like a "OH YEAH I AM GOING TO TAKE A BATH IN MY MILLIONS OF DOLLOOOORASASA! HERDURBLABLA!" guy, but last time I checked, he donated 700,000 dollars to Charity. He's a Christian, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be greedy since there's probably something in the Bible about it. (This reason probably has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now, but I put it. Hey, I decided to write it, right? xD)

Seriously though, give this guy a break, this is literally his first game series that was a blast, and it earned him a lot of money. I dunno if he's going to get some of the money from the movie, but I'm pretty sure he's making FNaF 4 : The Final Chapter to finish the story off once and for all, to answer all the questions, and to end the series his way.

*Pulls out machine gun.* I'm ready for the criticizers, for literally what I just wrote. I just wrote it fast, so there. xD
LetsGoTrippin
06/30/2015 10:16 am
Well, in my view, since the story was a bit...shallow at times, it would be very hard to pull it off successfully without having non-fans get a migraine from thinking what the story is all about.

Then you have the problem of the guard: he could just walk away and quit his job, but he doesn't, making a major plothole in both in both the game and the story. And since you sit at a desk for a majorty of the game, it would be slightly boring at times. Also, even if he didn't quit his job, the owners could find out sooner or later, and then they would call...https://youtu.be/9J9haehfQeg

And for the die-hard fans of the series, they would jump off the Chrystler Building if something that isn't true to the original story, and would hate the movie for that very reason.

Now, this is just my view, and I do respect your opinion, but these a just a few problems the writers could run into.
TimeToMineMC
06/30/2015 11:30 am
Yeah, that's a good response.
I still do wonder why the guard doesn't quit, unless he was forced into a contract that he has to be at Freddy's for a week before he could quit..
Otherwise, it really is a plot hole. :/

Unless the movie was like a timeline that started from the beginning, only then would people REALLY understand the story. xD
The_Kitteh_Camper
06/30/2015 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I'm excited, not gonna lie. I've loved the games for a while now. The thing is, usually when movies are made after video games it doesn't go so well, so I guess it all the depends on the plot and all that
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
06/30/2015 11:33 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
No, I'm really not. FNAF is a huge cashgrab, every game was after Scott realized pewdiepie played it and all his fans wanted too as well. It'll be a bad move.
TimeToMineMC
06/30/2015 12:36 pm
Did Scott ever say he made the games after he realized Pewdiepie played it? No.
Sure, his fans DID want a second game, because FNaF was an original idea then and they wanted more.

I'm pretty sure Scott made FNaF 3, and making FNaF 4 : The Final Chapter on October 31st, just for the story. Why else would he make them? FNaF 3 was heavily based on the minigames and PG's death, and FNaF 4 should clear up everything about the Bite of 87', and Fredbear's Family Diner.

Now I respect your opinion, but are you sure Scott even made these games for the cash? No. Don't go assuming things just because the games were "lazily" made. :p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome