Help Finding A Good Computer

Submerged MC's Avatar Submerged MC4/28/15 10:38 pm
1 emeralds 199 3
4/29/2015 12:12 am
Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious
Hey guys! I am looking for a new desktop computer! I have not built one before, but I might be able to. I will be doing gaming, making youtube videos, and just doing regular stuff for school. I have a budget about $700 at the most. I know this is very little for a good computer, but that is all I can pay. Thank you so much!
Submerged MC
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2015 12:12 am
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
Moving_Longshot
Submerged MCHey guys! I am looking for a new desktop computer! I have not built one before, but I might be able to. I will be doing gaming, making youtube videos, and just doing regular stuff for school. I have a budget about $700 at the most. I know this is very little for a good computer, but that is all I can pay. Thank you so much!

Since you dont really know what your looking for yet, go head to a local computer store (mom and pops store are usually best for custom service) and ask them about it. They will most likely be able to help you get a custom pc for $700 and help you find what your looking for!

No they will most likely "trick" you into buying a very unoptimized-hardware containing PC, with insane overpricing.
Never buy a computer from a big-name store.
Never get computer advice from a big-name store.

@OP
If you're going to get advice, either come online for it, or go to a local, small business computer repair shop, or something. They will often be able to give you good advice. However many of the people in the PC Group on planet Minecraft work in computer places, and we know just as much, if not more than the people in computer shops.

Fill out the thing Rice posted, it'll help us find you a PC that will fit your needs
04/28/2015 10:50 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
NeflixNChill
Submerged MCHey guys! I am looking for a new desktop computer! I have not built one before, but I might be able to. I will be doing gaming, making youtube videos, and just doing regular stuff for school. I have a budget about $700 at the most. I know this is very little for a good computer, but that is all I can pay. Thank you so much!

Since you dont really know what your looking for yet, go head to a local computer store (mom and pops store are usually best for custom service) and ask them about it. They will most likely be able to help you get a custom pc for $700 and help you find what your looking for!
04/28/2015 10:40 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Rice
What is this computer going to be used for?
List what you will be doing with your computer.
What is your budget?
Include amount and currency.
Where do you live? If in the US, do you have a nearby Microcenter?
Your country lets us know what sites you can order from. If you have a nearby Microcenter they have some great in-store only deals that you can take advantage of.
What is included in the budget?
Things like the tower, the OS, peripherals and monitors.
Will you be overclocking?
Overclocking will require different hardware than a non-overclocking build so we need to know this.
Will you be reusing any parts?
If you are reusing parts list them here.
What OS do you want?
Say which OS you want or say if you already have a copy of one.
Any specific case preferences?
Size, color, etc.
Any other special features that you want in the build?
Stuff like an SSD, large hard drive, RAID, and wifi

Please fill this out.

[b]What is this computer going to be used for?[/b]
[i]List what you will be doing with your computer.[/i]
[b]What is your budget?[/b]
[i]Include amount and currency.[/i]
[b]Where do you live? If in the US, do you have a nearby Microcenter?[/b]
[i]Your country lets us know what sites you can order from. If you have a nearby Microcenter they have some great in-store only deals that you can take advantage of.[/i]
[b]What is included in the budget?[/b]
[i]Things like the tower, the OS, peripherals and monitors.[/i]
[b]Will you be overclocking?[/b]
[i]Overclocking will require different hardware than a non-overclocking build so we need to know this.[/i]
[b]Will you be reusing any parts?[/b]
[i]If you are reusing parts list them here.[/i]
[b]What OS do you want?[/b]
[i]Say which OS you want or say if you already have a copy of one.[/i]
[b]Any specific case preferences?[/b]
[i]Size, color, etc.[/i]
[b]Any other special features that you want in the build?[/b]
[i]Stuff like an SSD, large hard drive, RAID, and wifi[/i]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com