What is the scariest thing that happens in minecraft?

InfamousArgyle's Avatar InfamousArgyle3/5/19 10:25 am
3/13/2019 8:51 am
Roman_95's Avatar Roman_95
It could be something that keeps happening recurrently, or an especially spooky thing that's happened once.

  Here's my story: I haven't played 100% singleplayer minecraft since January-February 2013, but BOY, I was an absolute noob because I pretty much refused to read guides other than crafting recipes that I really, really needed. I basically lived on an island all alone and I literally didn't see anything besides a bat (it could have been a whole week, but I can't really remember lol). I was also in peaceful mode (I got blown up by a creeper and I wasnt about to go through that again), so that meant my world was almost totally empty of animals.
  Eventually I got tired of the island and left. At this point, I definitely didn't know how to use a boat, so I just SWAM my square backside to a desert, where again, there were no mobs. I was enchanted because I had NO IDEA minecraft had deserts until just then, and I made my house out of glass.
I got bored of being all alone in my house after awhile so I decided to go look around because I heard that the game had sheep. I had largebiomes on so I had to do quite some walking to leave the desert and encroach on the taiga.
For some reason meeting my first sheep was absolutely otherworldly and scary because I had never seen anything like them in any game I'd played and they moved so bizzarely. I swear nothing in minecraft is as startling as when I had found my first sheep. I'd played all sorts of stuff before, like Skyrim and Fallout and Half-Life, but all of the deaths and horrifying creatures cannot top the way it feels going from rather realistically animated games to minecraft and having a post-apocalyptic "last-person-alive" sort of solitude broken by a big square beast baaah-ing at you.
InfamousArgyle
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/12/2019 4:26 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Loremaster
living_doodle
Call me pathetic, but the Ghast scares the heck out of me. They're huge and you have no idea when they're gonna appear in the Nether and haunt your dreams.
03/13/2019 12:31 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
adg155
And their screeching voice and annoying fireballs makes them worse than creepers
03/13/2019 12:46 am
Level 36 : Artisan Loremaster
living_doodle
Totally.
03/05/2019 4:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Flare-MC
Not much - it's a kids game. But when played in VR, boy it's a whole other story (if you think a creeper scares you in regular Minecraft you're missing out)
03/05/2019 4:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
Andarius68
Creepers. You're minding your own business just building something or exploring some iinteresting new place you found then outta nowhere.....ssssssss BOOM!
03/05/2019 2:27 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Narwhal
Spygron
how about Sneaking Zombies? creeeeeepyyy
03/05/2019 12:30 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
WungaWunga
One word: falling. There’s nothing quite so terrifying as falling off “high places” in MC.
03/13/2019 3:28 am
Level 35 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
Always have a water bucket on you!
03/13/2019 8:51 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dragon
Roman_95
I was engaged in the replacement of sounds in the game and i for fun replaced one random ambient cave sound by earrape "And his name is John Cena"
Now imagine what you mining in cave, you relaxing and you hearing this (careful high volume)
03/13/2019 7:08 am
Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
probably being alone in a dark cave and then suddenly hear an "Eerie Noise"(according to captions).
03/13/2019 2:03 am
Level 35 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
Probably falling into a cave, knowing there's mobs in there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome