A day in the life of a programmer...

DualMacaroon777's Avatar DualMacaroon7772/6/22 2:49 am
2/6/2022 3:34 am
Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter
How does it feel like being a programmer? Always coding, brainstorming, thinking of new ideas, getting roasted by people who don't like our creations, not getting the recognition that we desereve etc. In the life of a programmer, there are always pros and cons. Some people really like our work , appreciate us and give us the respect we deserve and on the other hand, there are people who don't like our work at all. So I want to know how iyou all feel like being a developer or what do you all think of people who make mods, datapacks, plugins etc.
DualMacaroon777
Level 38 : Artisan Magical Boy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2022 3:34 am
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
I feel like the points you're mentioning are applicable to all interests. I like to do programming, because it feels magical to be able to tell the computer/game to do what you want it to do. It unlocks possibilities that wouldn't be possible with existing GUI/mechancis. I even made being a software developer my profession =)

And of course there is people who don't see who you are, but as long as you're having fun and you have at least a few people that do appreciate what you do, then screw everyone who doesn't xD
02/06/2022 3:16 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bear
Silabear
I like programming, it gives you choice in what to make, and to share it with the world. Some people like different things, so you need to make plugins and mods and datapacks that more people want to see. Try and avoid projects that are really quick to program, such as OP loot, recipe datapacks, disabling items/mobs etc. You should spend more time working on a large project with many new features. For example, I haven’t been uploading recently because I’m working on a super large datapack, which will probably generate more traffic than other quick datapacks to make.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome