Age/skype Giveout why?

NOTAVALIABLE's Avatar NOTAVALIABLE5/2/13 8:39 pm
1 emeralds 216 8
5/2/2013 9:07 pm
McJJH's Avatar McJJH
ok so today im here with a rant....Why do people give out there age/skype or request there age/skype i think that's really bad if you want there age/skype.Because then you could get taunted by people who think your age sucks,and skype is even worse when they want that they expect you to do webcam with them possibly leading to more taunts on how you look. I think personally that they should recruit not based on age or look on how there building is if its bad try and help them get better by helping them while they build. and dont ask for skype do like in-game chat or something. So i hope to see less of the whats your skype ign? or whats your age? hopefully we can stop doing that altogether.
NOTAVALIABLE
Level 24 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2013 9:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
mincraftEDok so today im here with a rant....Why do people give out there age/skype or request there age/skype i think that's really bad if you want there age/skype.Because then you could get taunted by people who think your age sucks,and skype is even worse when they want that they expect you to do webcam with them possibly leading to more taunts on how you look. I think personally that they should recruit not based on age or look on how there building is if its bad try and help them get better by helping them while they build. and dont ask for skype do like in-game chat or something. So i hope to see less of the whats your skype ign? or whats your age? hopefully we can stop doing that altogether.

No one. and I mean no one. Asks for webcam.
05/02/2013 8:54 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
I honestly don't care about age.

You can also just change your age on skype ^_0

I just use skype, becuase it is an easy, and much-used chatting program
05/02/2013 8:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ninja
TeamMafiaSkins
Well, I'm just saying that.. I want peoples ages/skype names so we can trust them, Like if they apply for staff for a server, well I want there age so there not like 5 and aren't responsable to be a staff member. I want peoples skype names so I can insta-contact them if there is a problem or if I decide to demote them. Also why would I want to play with a little kid....
05/02/2013 8:46 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
still i kinda believe that kids have GREAT imaginations
05/02/2013 8:51 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Spider Rider
Noxyoursox
Naturally, yes. But how many kids have the diligence to see the things they imagine come to fruition? How many of them have the maturity to handle the situations a server mod would have to face? There are some that do, but not many.
05/02/2013 8:50 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Well yeah, but they might not be mature enough, people would rather prefer maturity over the kids who think saying "poop" is funny. :l
05/02/2013 8:42 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Most people want to talk to someone before they put them as something important. Also, they probably don't want a 9 year old as a mod, and would much rather prefer a 15+.
05/02/2013 8:42 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Spider Rider
Noxyoursox
People ask for age because older people are usually (not always) more mature than little kids.

People ask for Skype because Skype is a convenient way to communicate--much faster and clearer than typing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome