1

Any HTML Maker program with live preview and it's free?

morganjacob987 •8/29/14 9:28 pm
•
540
•
8/30/2014 12:35 pm
Is there any program for the computer that you can design your own HTML file? I've looked all over the web and can find some but they cost money. If you have some, post it in the comments
Posted by
morganjacob987
Level 7 : Apprentice System
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

morganjacob987
• 08/30/2014 12:35 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
I'm looking for a program where you select a background image and you can drag and drop objects onto the HTML preview, like weebly but a computer program
1
Butter1484
• 08/29/2014 10:15 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
Microsoft Expression Web is for creating web pages.
1
anonpmc844841
• 08/29/2014 10:09 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Fangs1000
• 08/29/2014 10:08 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Well uh, I've been learning html and I just use Visual Studios Express. Its made for other languages, but its still great.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer-res ... loads-msdn.
Click the 3rd line that says "Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop"

EDIT: I didn't emphasize how good this program is. It looks beautiful, its made BY microsoft. Big developers use it, and its still 100% free. Theres tons of features that make it a bit easier to code, Good luck though
1
GigabyteGiant
• 08/29/2014 10:19 pm
• Level 42 : Master Droid
Technically, big developers use the enterprise edition.

But yes, Visual Studio is ok for web development.

(I use the professional edition)
1
Find Them Creepers
• 08/29/2014 11:01 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Visual Studio is great and all but it only really natively supports C++ and C#. You need to download plugins for languages like HTML or Java or Python. Notepad++ is a lot more easier to use and more lightweight otherwise.
1
GigabyteGiant
• 08/29/2014 11:26 pm
• Level 42 : Master Droid
Hence why I said 'ok'.
1
GigabyteGiant
• 08/29/2014 9:45 pm
• Level 42 : Master Droid
Notepad++.
Microsoft Web Matrix.
1
nightwwafh
• 08/29/2014 9:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
sublime text 100% free
1
MCAlagaesia
• 08/29/2014 9:35 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
Try http://www.codecademy.com/, it's free and has the features you asked for.

Hope this helps!
1

Welcome