Asshats thumbing down content

Sion's Avatar Sion11/8/11 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 155 7
11/9/2011 5:03 am
Happybandaid's Avatar Happybandaid
Just minding my own buisness, looking through contest skins, see someone with a "steampunk enderman" i comment saying that he should probably step up his game (thats definatly not what i said, but its what i meant) I suppose he got pissed because he noticed that i thumbed down his skin. I'm supposing it was him--- Well, i guess it could've been the guy who i corrected his use of "Entree", but seriously? Is there any way the moderators can fix it to where you cant thumb down more than two of someone's content? This bugs me a lot knowing that just because you don't neccisarily like someone's skin they get all pissy and down-vote all of yours because "f*** you, that's why"
Sion
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/09/2011 5:03 am
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
Cyprezz and the moderator team and are already addressing the issue of downvotes. Please be patient until then, and upvote this blog if you are in favor of removing the downvote option:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/upv ... hat-to-do/
11/08/2011 9:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Deadrat
Overused picture is overused.
11/08/2011 9:35 pm
Level 45 : Master Blob
SourC00kie
Sion, Moderators have nothing to do with site developing. That's all Cyprezz. Even if you were great friends with Cyprezz and all the Moderators, just because you want something done, doesn't mean it will happen.
11/08/2011 9:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Princess Elemix
Its not like they honestly dislike it or anything.

That would be absurd.
11/08/2011 9:30 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Robot
sylergcs
carefull sion
11/08/2011 9:22 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
Sion

I betcha if i knew one of the site moderators they'd do something about it, but NOOOOO when someone other than someone they're friends with comes up with something USEFUL they ignore it.
11/08/2011 9:18 pm
Level 45 : Master Blob
SourC00kie
There are already loads of dislike button discussions and none of them have been approved. Just ignore it. All I can really say. This is the internet, not too much you can do about it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome