Athiest Hub [What makes stuff official?]

MinecraftRemakes's Avatar MinecraftRemakes7/8/12 11:46 pm
7/9/2012 1:50 am
SoulStealer's Avatar SoulStealer
Hello everyone! Recently what has been on my mind is Atheism. I've been on servers where, when people find out I'm atheist, they pick on me to no end. Saying I'm gonna go to "Hell". and so forth. I guess the reason I made this is because I was wondering if I'm the only Atheist out there.
MinecraftRemakes
Level 29 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SoulStealer
07/09/2012 1:50 am
Level 39 : Artisan Toast
This is creating a flame war so therefore I am going to lock it.

Please don't create topics that will form flame wars and trolling.
ultradoom5
07/09/2012 1:46 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Ultradoom equips bucket! +5 Defence against flame war!
Waskomsause
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Fuzzy Wuzzy
RangedSCOTT
I didn't want this to end up in a flame war.

actually you are one of the people who has been trolling from the start

yep kinda and you have been trying to say the same thing as me the whole time now that i think about it

DON'T FLAME PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE you sir have a good head on your shoulders
Evans
Level 21 : Expert Network
Though I like the topic of an atheist hub for fellow atheists, it's just going to start a flame war. Bad idea.
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:45 am
ideas* sorry but that was meant to go after THERE in my last post
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:45 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
RangedSCOTT
I didn't want this to end up in a flame war.

actually you are one of the people who has been trolling from the start

If this was a Christian hub you would be crying to high waters if I came in and said you couldn't post about yourself or life.

On the contrary you came here just to do that
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:44 am
can we all just agree that there are some poeple that want to take away all our freedom an we need to fight for it?

like say all of us just let stuff slide

now fuzzy wuzzy i know you are not a bad person no one here is unless they say we need to have no choice and must abide by THERE and not by what we think ourselves
Metal_Man_II
07/09/2012 1:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oh boy.... flame war incoming.
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 1:43 am
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
XistenceMisinterpretation of rules is used widely. There is no attack here towards anyone, besides anyone here that came here to start the flame war, honestly, if it doesn't involve you, move on. How hard is that? (note: it doesn't involve me, but I came here to see if the world wouldn't try to destroy this thread, I knew the outcome regardless, but it was a matter of time) Note** This is no attack, the OP says he just wanted to see if he was the only atheist out. Which most of you did not read... A mod will blatantly come around and by duty to quell the flame war started by those that came here to condemn the man, will most likely lock this due to the severe reaction by a few users. I mean c'mon people? you shouldn't attack based on views, this is 2012, religion wars have been going on since man could speak.

I didn't want this to end up in a flame war, I wanted this topic locked because I don't think we need another war about religion in the world.
gbird99
07/09/2012 1:42 am
Level 26 : Expert Taco
Xistence

Misinterpretation of rules is used widely. There is no attack here towards anyone, besides anyone here that came here to start the flame war, honestly, if it doesn't involve you, move on. How hard is that? (note: it doesn't involve me, but I came here to see if the world wouldn't try to destroy this thread, I knew the outcome regardless, but it was a matter of time) Note** This is no attack, the OP says he just wanted to see if he was the only atheist out. Which most of you did not read... A mod will blatantly come around and by duty to quell the flame war started by those that came here to condemn the man, will most likely lock this due to the severe reaction by a few users. I mean c'mon people? you shouldn't attack based on views, this is 2012, religion wars have been going on since man could speak.

This ^^
Xistence
07/09/2012 1:40 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
RangedSCOTT
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Waskomsauseyep they don't like topics like this pmc is not a melding pot of ideas look to other forums for anything like this but not here

And which rule of PMC is affecting this post accept your intolerance of people not agreeing with your view point?

4.5: PMC IS NOT TO BE USED AS A WAY OF ORGANISING GROUPS THAT AIM TO ATTACK PEOPLE, SERVERS, WEBSITES ect.
This includes:
-Griefing groups.
-Hacking groups.
-Groups which aim to promote racism, sexism, violence etc.
-Groups aiming to gain money through illegitimate methods*

*Selling items on PMC is not allowed as it falls under the category of advertising.

Misinterpretation of rules is used widely. There is no attack here towards anyone, besides anyone here that came here to start the flame war, honestly, if it doesn't involve you, move on. How hard is that? (note: it doesn't involve me, but I came here to see if the world wouldn't try to destroy this thread, I knew the outcome regardless, but it was a matter of time) Note** This is no attack, the OP says he just wanted to see if he was the only atheist out. Which most of you did not read... A mod will blatantly come around and by duty to quell the flame war started by those that came here to condemn the man, will most likely lock this due to the severe reaction by a few users. I mean c'mon people? you shouldn't attack based on views, this is 2012, religion wars have been going on since man could speak.
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:36 am
please don't report me i am sorry i snapped there for a second

i just mean this topic can be used against all of us as a way to attack and bully people here on pmc

also i have seen other topics like this get locked
meme100
07/09/2012 1:33 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
mist13
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
There is no problem with not agreeing, the problem lies in not respecting others opinions.
Bethamez
07/09/2012 1:32 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
I still feel that someone will come along, say something incredibly offensive, and this will get locked. I'm not Athiest, I'm Ancient Egyptian, But i will try to support this, for the greater understanding.
Peter_2271
07/09/2012 1:29 am
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Agreement
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:26 am
yep they don't like topics like this pmc is not a melding pot of ideas look to other forums for anything like this but not here
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:30 am
I do suggest you to go over to rules
site-forum-rules-guidelines-t1040.html

and look at rule number five.

and scot...

There is no hate group here except the christians that came to troll
RangedSCOTT
I'm pretty sure when they say etc. Religion counts. When someone created this it had to be locked before the situation we are in now starts which it did.
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:37 am
I think otherwise... I am pretty sure religion isn't covered in the rules
because it is not a trait of a person such as their sex, sexual choices, creed ect...

It is a life style... just as I am sure it is fairly safe to make fat jokes on this forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:28 am
And which rule of PMC is affecting this post accept your intolerance of people not agreeing with your view point?
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:31 am
what i mena is this forum is being used by YOU and others to say we are brainwashed into believing in god when i choice to believe
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:32 am
And that is my opinion if you do not like it READ RULE NUMBER FIVE

would you prefer me to report you for not reading the rules?

I am being tolerant of your INTOLERANCE
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 1:30 am
4.5: PMC IS NOT TO BE USED AS A WAY OF ORGANISING GROUPS THAT AIM TO ATTACK PEOPLE, SERVERS, WEBSITES ect.
This includes:
-Griefing groups.
-Hacking groups.
-Groups which aim to promote racism, sexism, violence etc.
-Groups aiming to gain money through illegitimate methods*

*Selling items on PMC is not allowed as it falls under the category of advertising.
ultradoom5
07/09/2012 1:23 am
Yep. Aaron knows what I'm talking about.
aaron5699
07/09/2012 1:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 1:24 am
ultradoom5
07/09/2012 1:22 am
Mods probably gonna lock this soon... Shame. This was hilarious.
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:20 am
any mods want the achievement locked a forum?
Xistence
07/09/2012 1:18 am
If this isn't a religious topic, then it is a philosophical topic. As many of you may know, philosophy is speech. What I never understand is why people click things they hate? I see it all the time. Watch a minecraft video first 6 comments are "Minecraft sucks, its graphics are horrible" yet they clicked and watched the video, what is the psychological concept of this? Is it the need of the human psyche to have some kind of conflict? Why must there always be conflict? why not peaceful understanding (hippie face)
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 1:18 am
Either way a flame war was going to be started.
mist13
07/09/2012 1:20 am
It was bound to happen. There are some topics you don't bring to a forum. Especially on a site such as this.
ultradoom5
07/09/2012 1:17 am
You humans are so amusing.
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 1:16 am
How is this thread not locked? I did expect some Atheist but I didn't expect them to be a jerk about religion, We are not brainwashed, Like I said I don't think anyone is big on religion where that's the only thing in their head.
aaron5699
07/09/2012 1:15 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
BusyChris
Level 19 : Journeyman Mountaineer
lol
mist13
07/09/2012 1:13 am
Now now, did I ever say I was Christian? I just find that this has turned flame war already, and I can imagine further elevation still. If anything, I'm just a liberal. I'm moreso saddened by the fact that people have such radical ideas and can't accept the other. I have Buddhist friends, Muslim friends, Catholic friends, Mormon friends, and very many Atheist friends. Assumptions assumptions...
RevolutionalRedStone
07/09/2012 1:12 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pirate
Reality would not convince so many to act with pause..

..But .. like all our fearfull and selfish theorys of exultance ( speciation, Racism, Sexism.. ) it will be left behind aside that path which is the journey of all life.

Why am i an atheist?
becase of all the possible understandings of our gorgeous world; only A-Theism will exist forever.
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:10 am
you sir need to know that if you are against religion all together then you must not be anything you can't defend this hub if you hate religion its about one of many that do not believe in god

and btw i never said i was trying to force religion on people

i am done do not attack me again cus i will report another attack against the way i think
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:12 am
Report away....

Just cause you think something is a personal attack against you doesn't make it true.

rest of what you typed was incoherent
Waskomsause
i know it was sorry i was... kinda hurt just don't say all of us are bad ok i am a good person not a nut like some people are i believe in letting people think on there own

unlike some people that gave us a bad name
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:21 am
This isn't a race if you are getting emotionally attached to the discussion than it usually helps to stop and take a breath if that doesn't help ... No one is forcing you to stay here and chat

Remember this is just a forum

Waskomsauseany mods want the achievement locked a forum?

This doesn't really need to be locked just cause it is something you do not wish to discuss.
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 1:06 am
Xistenceknow any christian that sees the word atheist anywhere can and will try to fix/destroy it.

exactly why mist and all the other hateful christians are here trolling

a bunch of people want to take away the right to have a religion a ton of
aniti-religion nuts want to say we can't be what we want to be

No , a bunch of people fighting for the right to be free from your christian dogma and not have to see it in public places or deal with the teaching stuff in public schools which equates to nothing but dishonesty...

Religious dogma is reason evolution isn't taught to 3rd level /high school students in majority of countries and not taught till higher education...

To save issues of religious dogma... basic science principle is held out of school systems because those of lower education do not need it... and saves on controversy
Waskomsause
07/09/2012 1:01 am
Fuzzy Wuzzy
mist13Dogmatism refers to pushing your opinions, and Atheism would be classified underneath that scope.

using google for quick definition

in google you can look up definitions of words by typing define: dogma

A principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true: "the Christian dogma of the Trinity".

odd the example google dictionary gives is it not?

you have to know we must all fight for one thing OK have you seen the news???

a bunch of people want to take away the right to have a religion a ton of
aniti-religion nuts want to say we can't be what we want to be
mist13
07/09/2012 1:01 am
Xistence
07/09/2012 1:00 am
Freedom of expression right? I mean there's people that hate bronies. Yet the "Brony Hub" isn't in controversy. Religion is just another opinion. Censorship is unsanctioned unless opinions are meaningless. I see no problem with threads like this. It doesn't seem out of accordance of site rules either.

Just to help your cause here.
Cyprezz 5: DIFFERENCES OF OPINION
Each person is just as entitled to their opinion as you are your own. So, after posting your opinion, they are just as entitled to post their own. Try not to take it personally and don't respond to them to contradict them or to further explain your ideas. If you need to clarify your argument, then edit your initial post to provide more information. Don't waste forum space by repeating yourself. You aren't going to change anyone's mind. Just let it go.

And for those who have an opposite opinion to the one initially posted, don't direct your comments AT the original poster. Just post your opinion, without referring to the original post or poster, and let it stand on its own merit.

So rules don't see a problem with this, yet religion is a highly controversial issue, and Personally I see no issue with it, but other know this will end in a flame war, you know any christian that sees the word atheist anywhere can and will try to fix/destroy it. Consider everything, trust nothing. Nothing is expected, all is permitted. <----(partial reference)
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 12:59 am
Fuzzy Wuzzy
mist13dog·mat·ic   [dawg-mat-ik, dog-] Show IPA
adjective
of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas; doctrinal.
asserting opinions in a doctrinaire or arrogant manner; opinionated.

and your source is?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=ps ... ine:+dogma
there is my source

That's dogma, not dogmatic.
mist13
07/09/2012 12:57 am
dog·mat·ic   [dawg-mat-ik, dog-] Show IPA
adjective
of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas; doctrinal.
asserting opinions in a doctrinaire or arrogant manner; opinionated.
Fuzzy Wuzzy
07/09/2012 12:58 am
and your source is?

www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q= ... ine:+dogma
there is my source
RangedSCOTT
07/09/2012 12:57 am
Fuzzy Wuzzy
RangedSCOTT
Everyone knows Santa isn't real... It's like your pointing out the obvious which you are,

But no I do not know that Santa Clause isn't real....

I read a book that said he was so must be real

If you believe in Santa, You have to be christian or something because to me, it's just weird
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome