7

Bedrock or Java?

Qovion •7/1/26 6:33 pm
•
198
•
7/3/2026 10:49 am
The long debated topic, Bedrock or Java?

Poll ended 07/06/2026 6:33 pm.

6 votes · 35.3%Bedrock
11 votes · 64.7%Java
17 total votes
Posted by
Qovion
Level 37 : Artisan Procrastinator Pixel Painter
124

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

TechyMilk185868
• 07/03/2026 10:49 am
He/Him • Level 17 : Journeyman Builder
I only play bedrock, but Java seems better, but I just don’t care enough to buy another version of Minecraft
3
TechyMilk185868
• 07/02/2026 11:00 am
He/Him • Level 17 : Journeyman Builder
Bedrock shaders are buns
5
Granny123
• 07/02/2026 8:48 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer Builder
Bedrock/Education <- (see my profile)
4
kencorreia
• 07/01/2026 7:08 pm
He/Him • Level 40 : Master Architect Caveman
I like the look of Bedrock, but Java has more flexibility
6
Calperio2005
• 07/01/2026 6:45 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Skinner Artist
I currently play with the Java version, as I enjoy building, and when I practice creating maps, I use mods for building, one of them being WorldEdit. There are many useful mods for building in the Java version, and I also like to try out a variety of shaders.
6
thewind
• 07/01/2026 7:20 pm
He/Him • Level 12 : Journeyman Fish Fish
bedva or jarock
8
AJ051813
• 07/02/2026 8:36 am
He/Him • Level 52 : Grandmaster Sus Chicken
I do play Bugrock sometimes
2
xLilbuzzybee
• 07/02/2026 3:10 am
She/Her • Level 22 : Expert Cookie Cutesy
bedrock is good but ngl can be quite laggy (or its my internet) and idrk about java but I was told that you can't like place blocks in front of each other by just looking in front of the block if you know what I mean? Plus java doesn't have The Hive which is really sad (correct me if I've accidentally said absolute bs)
so yeah I would choose bedrock i think
5
arandomcat04
• 07/01/2026 7:21 pm
He/Him • Level 44 : Master Writer Editor
nintendo 3ds
5
AJ051813
• 07/01/2026 6:43 pm
He/Him • Level 52 : Grandmaster Sus Chicken
history
Java and not bedrock cuz bedrocks pvp system literally makes the spear useless and trash cuz you can spam anyway. Edit: oh and bedrock is constantly trying to get you to buy stuff and its so hard not to cuss over it and its so corrupt that its hard not to cuss lol
4
ScotsMiser
• 07/02/2026 12:56 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Java by [​currently] a 5:1 margin…

I'm shocked (well not that shocked)
3

Welcome