1

Beep test

Instant_ReplEH •11/2/13 4:22 pm
•
664
•
11/2/2013 7:31 pm
Anyone here done the beep test?

I did it yesterday and got 10:10. I'm in grade 8 and apparently that is excellent for my age. If you don't know what the beep test is there's this magical search engine called google I recommend you use.

If you've done it, say your age and level

Note: this is the 20M one that I'm talking about
Posted by
Instant_ReplEH
Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
29

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

Coolulises
• 11/02/2013 7:31 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Last year, we did it on our football field sideline to sideline (long way) I did 71, I beat everyone
1
99Jonathan
• 11/02/2013 7:27 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Last year at my school we did the pacer. We had to run across the basketball court from sideline to sideline(the short way), and we counted how many times we could go across. Each time you had to do it faster than the last. I got to about 100 and the most in my grade was 115.
1
soaringeagle2000
• 11/02/2013 7:25 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I know someone who got a 75 in our gym. We do it across from sideline to sideline not baseline to baseline. It just goes so fast I got 67 but couldn't do anymore because my gym teacher took my out because of my asthma .
1
anonpmc408770
• 11/02/2013 7:11 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
Ash
• 11/02/2013 7:09 pm
She/Her • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Tuxedo Kitten
7.5 was the best at my school. It went up in increments of .1 though, over a 25metre distance. I only ever got up to 4.2
1
AnimeFanFTW
• 11/02/2013 7:07 pm
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Sus Senpai
2-3 years ago, I got a 9:10.

I can average about 7:5.
1
ImaLittleCreeper
• 11/02/2013 7:03 pm
• Level 45 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Never done it.... I have however ran three miles. I run that in under 28:00 minutes and I'm also in 8th.
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 11/02/2013 7:00 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
I got fourth and we did it with the high school "Weat" program which is pretty much academic gym but, it's all grades and you have to get invited. It was my first time and we didn't have any warning
1
Craftalot
• 11/02/2013 5:13 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Not really, we have done it sometimes, but we do coopertest or whatever it's called.

Where you run 3 kilometres (3000meters) where I usually run it at 13-14 minutes.
1
9190281
• 11/02/2013 5:10 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
In 5th grade I usually got about 50-60 on the pacer test
1
DivineMedicus
• 11/02/2013 5:08 pm
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Architect
Yeah My school does the pacer test.
There are different types of pacer tests, some going faster than others.
I got 11.5, (99 laps) Which is the number 1 on the pacer test leader board in my grade.
At about level 11 its a full out sprint :p
I know someone who got level 13.
1
RustyTurkeyBrain
• 11/02/2013 4:52 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
I got to 4.1 back when I was 12.
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 11/02/2013 7:00 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
Nice!
1
ASF
• 11/02/2013 4:47 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
When I first read this, I thought you were talking about those hearing tests xD
I've done something similar to TheShadbusher in my freshman year, though.
I got something like 20 laps? (Not that great)
1
Leeberator
• 11/02/2013 4:34 pm
• Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
In my elementary and middle schools (and in my freshman year of high school), we did something called the "pacer," which seems a lot more difficult than this "beep test."

We ran the length of the long way of the gym (about 100 feet, or ~30.5m) between each beep of the recording, and we were scored based on the number of laps we ran.

I usually scored around 30 laps, which isn't fantastic, but it's not a bad score.
1
_Shako
• 11/02/2013 5:02 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Architect
Yeah, we did the Pacer back in middle school. I usually got 25-30, which is weird because I was on both the Track and Cross Country teams XD

In high school, we don't do any running tests until the end of the year, when we have to run a mile. (my best time for the mile is 7:56)
1

Welcome