Build Ideas

Ezacu's Avatar Ezacu12/4/17 2:23 pm
2 emeralds 314 7
12/7/2017 1:51 am
BrickmasterE's Avatar BrickmasterE
I'm just looking for something fun or interesting to build. I consider myself ok at building while others tell me I am really good. I guess if you have anything you want built just post it here and on my free time I will work on it. It can be anything, a map (a city, a town, etc; or a certain object such as a statue or spaceship. This will both benefit you if you need something and me when I am bored. I will not set a time limit for something so please don't expect a whole map built in a day or even a month, I am a one man team. Also, be creative. Don't ask for something that has already been built. Examples: Famous cities, amusement parks, famous things like the Titanic, statue of liberty, the death star, etc;. Well that was my quick rant so post what you want but if it does not follow the "guidelines" I made then I won't build it.
Ezacu
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2017 1:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
BrickmasterE
Can you make a statue (3d) of the Pokemon Kyurem or Genesect? If its too complicated it;s alright.
12/06/2017 7:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
kennywilliams21
Mansion?
12/05/2017 10:58 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
This isn't the most original one, but it's really fun to build. You should build a resort. Go all-out on it, fill it with pools, roller coasters, gardens, restaurants, gift shops, etc. I did this on MCPE, and it was a really fun project, and I'm still working on it, but I did take a break in the middle.

I don't think you need to get too original, unless your going for those really creative ones, like the houses on top of ducks. You can still have plenty of fun building average things, as long as the build is good.
12/06/2017 6:40 pm
Ezacu
I totally agree with you. To be honest, I am just looking for something to do when I am bored.
12/05/2017 7:07 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
This calls for a brainstorm!!!

Duck Organics
A Duck dam, where on top of the ducks there are houses!
A fishing town filled with Evil villagers that eat Zombies!
A skeleton training camp with shooting range etc.
A giant Spaceship, that's stuck in the moon because it flew into it :'D
One or more bombs being eaten by an alien.
A skyscraber that goes from Y = 1 to Y = 256 :D
A re-creation of the nearest train station near you.
Re-create your hometown!
Ponies, with Lazers shooting out from their hoofs!
A pixelart generating machine!
A printer that's connected to a computer!
A doctor getting an operation from a patient!
Create your worst nightmare, BUT in Minecraft!
A duck flying over a lake, while a swan is flying besides it!
A river filled with tiny houses, where Smurfs live.
A spacestation that also works as a spawn
A midevil town, but IN SPAAACE!!

And I could go on, but I think that's enough for now :D
12/05/2017 11:49 pmhistory
Ezacu
Quick question, if I do everything except for a few such as my hometown and a pixel art generating machine, should I still make a map like this? Also if the answer is yes then should it be on super flat or a regularly generated world. By the way, do you have an obsession with space/things being in space?
12/06/2017 10:16 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
You could do like me, where I have 1 giant Flat world where I build just about everything. I simply call my world "Randomized World" which pretty much explains how much of a system there is :'D

And you don't have to make everything I said, I was just brainstorming the most random ideas I could think of :p

And I have an obsession with Sci-fi, abstract, and Ducks... Because ducks are awesome! :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome