Homechool group/club

alan's Avatar alan5/28/14 10:40 pm
5/29/2014 1:05 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
piratecraft here and i decided to make ahomeschool group/club, so you can meet other homeschoolers on pmc and me to!
members
oreoval,swiftN3S,me,ISI_swift,TheShadbusher,Hbevanjax,gypa,duck tap and wax

you have to homeschool. please do not troll. i look foward to meeting you! and just ask to be a member,
alan
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2014 1:05 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
well that was fun whilst it lasted.

Prime example of why you don't discuss religion on the internet - especially on a site mostly composed of 12 year olds.

Locked.
05/29/2014 1:05 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
I'm joining! I'm homescooled too! (plus a Christion, whether you belive me, or not.)
05/29/2014 1:00 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
This thread was not for debating religion. Back to the original topic please.
05/29/2014 1:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Iamquiet
Ignorance. One's finest quality. Would you like another glass of kool-aid, sir?
This thread was destined to run into a religion debate.
Obviously because it said "CHRISTIAN HOME SCHOOL CLUBZZZZZZZZZ"
And, everyone was talking about Christianity.
GG.
05/29/2014 12:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer
Reec3ty
All of you derailing this thread are going the right way for a smack bottom. >:(
05/29/2014 1:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
NEVAAAAAAAAAA GONNNA STOP MEHHHHHH
05/29/2014 12:56 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
elfin8er
I honestly don't understand. If you don't want to discuss the topic, then leave. This isn't a place to debate religion.
05/29/2014 12:57 pm
fuckdom
I'LL DEBATE YOU IF I WANT
05/29/2014 12:54 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
Click to reveal

05/29/2014 12:54 pm
fuckdom
I are AwesomeNRH and I'm here to troll all of you, see ya later
05/29/2014 12:55 pm
Reec3ty
pls no this is srs topic i will ban u
05/29/2014 12:57 pm
fuckdom
IZZZZZZ DONZZZZZZZZZZZ CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
05/29/2014 12:48 pm
Reec3ty
05/29/2014 12:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Iamquiet
NetworkPCEI hope this thread will be closed very soon, this is the most ignorant reply i have seen.
First of all, as atheists for example have no proof god doesn't exist, christians and other religions have no proof he does. A stupid argument, and stating other religions false publicly on a gaming forums were there exist people who mostly all religions, stupid. Also, there are quite many atheists on the forums, accept their ways of thinking as well. A belief is not a truth, it's a truth for you, but it's different between others.

I may sound like a rude christian hating bastard, but no. I am an agnostic, i accept your beliefs and it's okay to believe in supernatural beings. Just don't act so ignorant in the forums.

Now moderators, please lock and delete this thread, it's just stupid.

piratecraftand i don't "frown" upon catholic's or atheist, atheist well they make me sad, and catholic's well they don't believe in just god, they think you can pray to mary, and think you go to Purgatory and earn your way into heaven there so, if there catholic i'm not going to be mean to them cause i'm nice and a lot of christian's are nice (not all the christian's are nice) christian's trust in the one and true god

The holy text of ignorance.

M'am, please calm down. I agree, some people are ignorant.. (wink's at pirates post), but, still. Take it in a calmer way. I'm an agnostic atheist. But I seriously don't get mad that much over Christians. Because if you start an argument, ALL CHRISTIANS SAY:(I'm sorry to offend anyone out there) God's Real. Believe in him. Praise the lord. We don't need proof. He was the first one. Now, I have to admit, that's annoying as crap. Because it's ignorant, and repetitve. But seriously if you don't like them, don't say anything. Just argue in a.. very willed way. I respect Christians, but hey, most of 'em don't respect me. So I object, in a way, that makes them "angry". So, you get the point.

I agree, i wasn't really mad when i typed this but yeah. It annoys me that people post ignorant limits on your beliefs and then states others false like he knows everything. Thats what annoys me, i may sound rude, but i have heard a lot of this.
05/29/2014 12:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
Gypsea
I do ACHS
05/29/2014 12:43 pm
Iamquiet
NetworkPCEI hope this thread will be closed very soon, this is the most ignorant reply i have seen.
First of all, as atheists for example have no proof god doesn't exist, christians and other religions have no proof he does. A stupid argument, and stating other religions false publicly on a gaming forums were there exist people who mostly all religions, stupid. Also, there are quite many atheists on the forums, accept their ways of thinking as well. A belief is not a truth, it's a truth for you, but it's different between others.

I may sound like a rude christian hating bastard, but no. I am an agnostic, i accept your beliefs and it's okay to believe in supernatural beings. Just don't act so ignorant in the forums.

piratecraftand i don't "frown" upon catholic's or atheist, atheist well they make me sad, and catholic's well they don't believe in just god, they think you can pray to mary, and think you go to Purgatory and earn your way into heaven there so, if there catholic i'm not going to be mean to them cause i'm nice and a lot of christian's are nice (not all the christian's are nice) christian's trust in the one and true god

M'am, please calm down. I agree, some people are ignorant.. (wink's at pirates post), but, still. Take it in a calmer way. I'm an agnostic atheist. But I seriously don't get mad that much over Christians. Because if you start an argument, ALL CHRISTIANS SAY:(I'm sorry to offend anyone out there) God's Real. Believe in him. Praise the lord. We don't need proof. He was the first one. Now, I have to admit, that's annoying as crap. Because it's ignorant, and repetitve. But seriously if you don't like them, don't say anything. Just argue in a.. very willed way. I respect Christians, but hey, most of 'em don't respect me. So I object, in a way, that makes them "angry". So, you get the point.
05/29/2014 12:43 pm
Gypsea
I think I'm too late ._.
05/29/2014 12:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
LoungeFFA
I do online school too. I have found a few people from minecraft that i just met on servers and turns out they are home schooled to!
05/29/2014 12:42 pm
Gypsea
Hey, I would like to be added
05/29/2014 12:38 pm
Reec3ty
Hmm... Yes, very observant...

*strokes neckbeard profusely*

I await to see the comments on this fine board before I intervene my opinion, m'lady.

*tips fedora in background eloquently*
05/29/2014 12:39 pm
Iamquiet
Genius.
05/29/2014 12:41 pm
Reec3ty
MATE WHAT YOU DOIN

>username iamquiet
>posts on forum
m8 get banned alredi ur lyin bout ur naem
05/29/2014 12:44 pm
Iamquiet
M8 MI BOI U GOT NU REECEES PUFFZZ SUU SHUT DUH HAIL UP!
05/29/2014 12:38 pm
alan
i think i'll do it
05/29/2014 12:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
I hope this thread will be closed very soon, this is the most ignorant reply i have seen.
First of all, as atheists for example have no proof god doesn't exist, christians and other religions have no proof he does. A stupid argument, and stating other religions false publicly on a gaming forums were there exist people who are from mostly all religions, stupid. Also, there are quite many atheists on the forums, accept their ways of thinking as well. A belief is not a truth, it's a truth for you, but it's different between others.

05/29/2014 12:32 pm
Iamquiet
I agree with the most part that IrishChaos said. Free world. Religion shouldn't be a requirement for most things. Hey, I was a secret atheist in boy scouts. I still was in it, even though it was secret. Also, "frown" as in sad, which kinda means frown . But I respect Christians, but opposively, they don't respect me, which I object anyway. Just think about that for a bit . Also, my bro is homeschooled.. he's 11, lmao.
05/29/2014 12:35 pm
Iamquiet
Also, oddly, my parents accepted me as an atheist, even though ironically, they're Christians, and in one short sentence, that's one of the reasons I love 'em!
05/29/2014 12:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
PhoenixMagic
This is so cool I thought I was the only one here I didn't know that so many people here were Christian homeschoolers as well.
05/29/2014 12:27 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Why just Christians? Why not just homeschooled kids and then scrap the religion requirement? I'm Christian myself but really? I suppose you want people that believe the same as you but why need a religion requirement?! It isn't like you will be discussing the bible or anything!
05/29/2014 12:29 pm
alan
i'll think about that!
05/29/2014 12:21 pm
elfin8er
So is this taking place on this forum post? That's very risky. I imagine it'll be closed in a matter of a few hours or days.
05/29/2014 12:25 pm
alan
yes.. i know
05/29/2014 12:19 pm
alan
and i don't "frown" upon catholic's or atheist, atheist well they make me sad, and catholic's well they don't believe in just god, they think you can pray to mary, and think you go to Purgatory and earn your way into heaven there so, if there catholic i'm not going to be mean to them cause i'm nice and a lot of christian's are nice (not all the christian's are nice) christian's trust in the one and true god
05/28/2014 11:10 pm
elfin8er
Where is this taking place? I'm both homeschooled, and a Christian. I may hang around for a while if I agree with what the rest of the group believes. Imho, the word Christian is a very tangled up word these days.
05/28/2014 11:12 pm
Level 46 : Master Princess
OreoVal
Agreed, it is.
Anyone can say they're a Christian, but whether or not they truly are, some people you can never tell.
05/28/2014 11:16 pm
Level 45 : Master Theorist
Averli
Yes... Sadly.
05/28/2014 11:02 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Network
StarOtter
Not to be a bit of a you know (Jerk) but on these forums it's not for religion, it's for the public and a game. These drive me crazy because they seem to constantly be frowning upon those who do not believe in the same as you.
You are free to follow what you like an I encourage you to do that, just don't turn into all the other "Christian" forum feeds.
This seems to be just asking for trouble....
Good day!
05/28/2014 11:09 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Architect
NinamanOfficial
What he said.
05/29/2014 12:11 pm
alan
guys its in general discussion for things not minecraft
05/28/2014 10:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Raj_The_Scourge
I'm gonna come in and say you've done a brave thing. I'm Apathetic, and let me tell you that religion is an iffy subject around certain people.
05/28/2014 10:49 pm
Level 46 : Master Princess
OreoVal
The main post could use a little more detail and proper grammar, though.
05/28/2014 10:53 pm
alan
yeah, i'll fix it
05/28/2014 10:48 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Sure.
05/28/2014 10:46 pm
alan
eww would you like to be added?
05/28/2014 10:45 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Nice to know there's more of us here. I'm not homeschooled but luckily that's not a requirement.

Nevertheless, prepare for the invasion of the dogmatic trolls. Last time I tried making a thread like this it was taken down due to heated debates with trolls.
05/28/2014 10:45 pm
alan
would you like to be added?
05/28/2014 11:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Hbevanjax
yes please!
05/28/2014 10:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Hbevanjax
Hey! Though I was the only one here on PMC. Glad I found someone