Conduit Revolution [Rp Application Thread]

Graythunder247's Avatar Graythunder2476/20/12 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 197
6/27/2012 1:34 am
Graythunder247's Avatar Graythunder247
ASK FOR IP AND I WILL PERSONALLY BIO-LEACH YOUR FACE!
So this is going to be based around the theme, time era, and location of the game inFAMOUS, if you don't know the plot of the game I will explain most of it, so now lets begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2016, Empire City, it was a typical Summer morning until a research facility in the Neon discrict exploded destroying six city blocks, sending the city into chaos. Whatever blew up in there caused a plauge, and the whole city was put in quarentine, the crime rate escalated, gangs took over the streets, the police dead or to cowardly to stop them. It seemed like god was raining down judgement on Empire City, but that wasn't it, the survivors of the explosion recieved some sort of powers, but of coarse everyone was to busy panicking to notice. So whose side are you on, are you one of the survivors blessed with the powers, trying to comprehend what has happened to you? Or are you a police officer or a gang member, battling for power over the city? Or are you a citizen struggling for survival in this disaster?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first of all the survivors (conduits) had a special gene that made them absorb the energy instead of getting killed by it. They get a special power, (like in inFAMOUS you could take electricity and shoot it at enemies), and mabye a few other minor
powers,(like being able to survive large falls unharmed), they are still not immune to bullets though, they are just able to take more than he average human,they are not overpowered though, there special powers have drawnbacks (like you couldn't use guns and cars or get in water, he also could't shoot electricity through fences, making him easy to trap), so if discovered their weaknesses can be used heavily against them.
Second of all, the city is total ruin, building broken into or destroyed, shops looted,totaled cars lying on the side of the road or even in buildings, the whole city is quarintened with no help from the outside. So you shouldn't have a cabnit full of food and perfect living conditions for no reason whatsoever, and hardly anyone should be waltzing outside, because the remains of the police force are slugging it out with the gangs. Just so you have a idea of what has become of Empire City.

(After we are into the rp for awhile, I will put a twist into it showing all the characters the big picture and showing them the large threat at hand.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
No META-Gaming or Godmoding
No Trolling
No Flaming in (())
Be respectful to accepters, their ruling is final
If your character gets denied twice, make a new one
If three characters are denied, you can't join the rp
Add "Kessler" to you Anything Else section so I know you read.

APPS:

Conduit (Must have great app)
Click to reveal
Name:
Backstory:
How you rp:
Major Power:
Minor Powers:
Weaknesses:
Skills:
Personality:
Anything Else:

Gang Member (Must have good app)
Click to reveal
Name:
Backstory:
How you rp:
Weapons:
Skills:
Personality:
Anything Else:

Police Officer (Must have good app)
Click to reveal
Name:
Backstory:
How you rp:
Weapons:
Skills;
Personality:
Anything Else:

Citizen
Click to reveal
Name:
Backstory:
How you rp:
Skills:
Personality:
Anything Else:

Gang Leader (Must have great app)
Click to reveal
Name:
Backstory:
How you rp:
Weapons: (If human)
Major Powers: (If conduit)
Minor Powers: (If conduit)
Weakness: (If conduit)
Skills:
Personality:
Anything Else: (If you are a conduit, you are in on the conspiricy)

Accepters:
Click to reveal
Graythunder247
Zadex45

Rp Thread
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/conduit-revolution-thread-t104115.html
Graythunder247
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2012 10:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
SilverAnonMoonmaster
IP please.
XD JK!!!
06/21/2012 1:05 am
Graythunder247
Why doesn't anyone want to join?
06/21/2012 3:10 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
Name: Rella Mctagger
Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=anime ... s:206,i:80
Backstory: Rella grew up a normal life with friends, family and healthy until her father took her to the facility and blew up. Rella managed to survive but her father didn't. When rella escaped the building she was attacked and ran away. Rella grew up by herself and taught herself how to use a gun. Rella was blamed by her Mother and sister for her fathers death and was left in the city. While walking in the city, Rella was attacked by gang members but somehow shocked them with her powers snd she discovered her abilities. Rella can also feel energy. She is now looking for other survivors so that they can escape.
How you Rp: Rella was walking around the side streets, looking for survivors. "I need to find others." Rella thought to herself. "We... Well I can't let any get hurt!"
Major power: Electricity manipulation
Minor powers: Energy sensing
Weaknesses: Water and illusions
Skills: Pianist, Gymnast.
Personality: Clumsy and kind
Anything else: Kessler...
06/21/2012 4:20 am
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Mrcreepercraft
Name:Shane Dawnrise
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Shane was born in Empire city. He knew the place wasnt good. His parents were killed by Robbers. He Hated the Robbers. His fire grew up in him untill he was 11. He was walking down a street and a scientist wanted to do test on him.But the tests went wrong and he grew taller by a centimetre . His hands shot out fire. He knew his powers were not safe to others. He was being hunted down by the militia. He grew up to be a good man and he would hide his powers unless he really needed them. He was now 22 and the explosion happened he didnt know what would happen to him.
How you rp: Shane was in the streets. He saw somebody. They were human. He walked up to them and asked" Do You Know Where The Militia are"
Major Power: Shooting flames.
Minor Powers: Can walk through fire, Can levitate
Weaknesses: Water(obviously), Getting distracted by a Beautiful lady(sometimes).
Skills: Climbing, Hand-to-Hand combat, Parkour, Running
Personality: Romantic, Flirty ,Humble,Sometimes To himself
Anything Else: I Hate Kessler
06/21/2012 5:51 am
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
Darksoul128
will apply later
06/21/2012 12:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Darkfall998
Name: Raven Starlon

Appearance:

Backstory: The only son of a contracter and his wife, Raven was a very shy child, who prefered things that challenged his mind, and mind games. He used to sit on the balcony outside the apartment, watching both the city lights, and the large research Facility, admiring them both. He wanted to leave school to join the reasearch facility. Raven was in the second block away from the explosion when it happened. His parents were killed instantly, and he was thrown under the rubble. He woke, days later, in a small air pocket of rubble. He tried to move it, but was unable. Until he found he could lift it with his mind.
How you rp: very well, just ask Darsoul.

Major Power: telekenesis

Minor Powers: hacking? if not, very agile. (cat like)

Weaknesses: thinking of his parents, and easily scared/intimidated

Skills: very quick, can stay silent for long periods of time, not making a sound.

Personality: very shy.

Anything Else: kesseler is a fine susbtance, created by the all knowing greythunder.

Just a note, you miss spelt 'of course' in the intalics/story part, speeling it as 'of coarse'. Not hating, just sayin'.
06/21/2012 2:43 pm
Graythunder247
@DarkFall998 and Holmzilla: ACCEPTED

Kesseler is the main boss of inFAMOUS, he causes and manipulates the whole disaster in the game.
06/21/2012 2:54 pm
Graythunder247
Oh and please no more characters under 20 years, I am not stopping you, but even with powers, a teenager probably couldn't best ten adults.
06/21/2012 3:22 pm
Mrcreepercraft
oh so what about mine. Fudge i guess mine was ignored .....damn now i need to change the whole thing.
06/21/2012 5:30 pm
Graythunder247
Bump.
06/21/2012 6:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
Name: Zadex Caius Jackson
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Zadex was abandoned to an orphanage when he was only 2 months old. The orphanage was run by a kind woman named Mrs. Turbeldy, who treated everyone there like they were her own sons or daughters. One day when Zadex was 7 and walking home from school, a gang ambushed and kidnapped him, taking him to their boss. The boss then decided to adopt the boy and raise him in the ways of a gang boss. One day the gang was ambushed by a rival gang, and the boss was shot in the shoulder, close to the heart. He called Zadex over and said the following: "Zadex Caius Jackson, you are my son. My real son. I... Love... You...." And then he died. Following that, Zadex was made the boss of the gang. He is now 21 and the leader of one of the biggest gangs in town.
How you rp: Zadex got up off his cot which he had been sleeping on, and he got dressed and picked up his gun.
Weapons: CheyTac M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle, Dual Golden Desert Eagles, and Dual Black Sai which he inherited from his father.
Skills: Sniping, Dueling (With swords.), Leadership, Camouflage.
Personality: Happy go lucky usually, occasionally cold and serious.
Anything Else: Kessler, because I can't think of a clever way to say it.
06/21/2012 6:35 pm
Graythunder247
@Zadex45 The gangs didn't get active until the explosion, but I guess I will let it slide.
Accepted
06/21/2012 6:39 pm
Zadex
Aw yeah! FIRST GANG LEADER!
06/21/2012 6:46 pm
Mrcreepercraft
i fixed my app a bit.
06/21/2012 6:58 pm
Graythunder247
Still denied, I meant you had to get them from the explosion, it's complicated and if I explained I would ruin the "surprise".
06/21/2012 7:08 pm
Mrcreepercraft
Now i need to make a new character how am i suppossed to do that
06/21/2012 7:13 pm
Graythunder247
You'll live, it's not to hard to make a decent bio.
06/21/2012 7:16 pm
Mrcreepercraft
yes it is for me so screw this
06/21/2012 7:17 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
ThunderHooves
Will apply, later...

Anyways, is it ok to be a mutant? More along the lines of this:
Click to reveal
06/21/2012 7:20 pm
Graythunder247
Hmmmmm......as I have played inFAMOUS 1 and 2, I can inform you that yes, you can be mutated when the conduit gene is activated.
06/21/2012 7:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kijo98
Name: Kijo Krissp
Appearance: Caucasian, Scruffy brown hair, with a thin 5 o'clock shadow. His eyes are a greenish blue, He is about 6'2 and he weighs about 150 pounds.
Backstory: Kijo was raised in a terrible neighborhood just outside of Empire City, His mother beat him constantly until one day, he snapped. He ran away and was thrown into the depths of Empire City. He joined a gang but left after he refused to kill an entire family for a diamond ring. He had been hunted and hunted by the gang, so eventually he went to the police academy to train, after leaving training, he got married and had 2 kids. When the city was thrown into apocalypse his wife and kids were murdered during the night. He has vowed revenge since the day they died. He had been out fighting off gangs. One day he is going to take down whoever did that. No matter what.
How you rp: Very deep, I take the story seriously
Weapons: Gun, Pepper Spray, Taser Shotgun, and a baton.
Skills; Able to climb up surfaces with ease, and has the stealthy abilities of a ninja.
Personality: Gruff, Doesn't really like to talk unless he is required. He doesn't care who he kills as long as he comes closer to finding who killed his family.
Anything Else: Has a locket his wife gave him. He goes into a blind rage when he looks at it during battle. Making him almost seem more resistant to damage.
06/21/2012 7:29 pm
Graythunder247
@kijo98 Accepted but can you take off a one of his skills, it's a bit to overpowered.
06/21/2012 7:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
Trigonometry
Name: Albert Vanderhauf
Appearance: Brown hair,tall,Brown eyes and wears a collard shirt and kaki shorts
Backstory:Lived a normal life until High school. He was bullied and beat up by the so called "Populars". Albert was the average kid and had normal parents. They took him to movies and Sporting Events. But everywhere he went people were always bullying him. They said he wasn't special. Said that he couldnt do anything in life. When the facility blew up Albert was in an elevator and was trapped in the basement of a hotel. He couldn't climb up with his body but he could with his powers.
How you rp: Albert got punched and said nothing
Major Power: Magnetic Powers
Minor Powers: Swift and sneaky (almost assasin like)
Weaknesses: Cant stand on anything that doesnt have metal
Skills: Strong in the mind (can stay confident even in the worst situations)
Personality: A kind quiet man
Anything Else: Kessler
06/21/2012 7:30 pm
kijo98
Gray i think i'll take off his not getting tired ability, not very relevant.
06/21/2012 7:36 pm
Trigonometry
Name: Albert Vanderhauf
Appearance: Brown hair,tall,Brown eyes and wears a collard shirt and kaki shorts
Backstory:Lived a normal life until High school. He was bullied and beat up by the so called "Populars". Albert was the average kid and had normal parents. They took him to movies and Sporting Events. But everywhere he went people were always bullying him. They said he wasn't special. Said that he couldnt do anything in life. When the facility blew up Albert was in an elevator and was trapped in the basement of a hotel. He couldn't climb up with his body but he could with his powers.
How you rp: Albert got punched and said nothing
Major Power: Magnetic Powers
Minor Powers: Swift and sneaky (almost assasin like)
Weaknesses: Cant stand on anything that doesnt have metal
Skills: Strong in the mind (can stay confident even in the worst situations)
Personality: A kind quiet man
Anything Else: Kessler
06/21/2012 7:37 pm
Graythunder247
Denied sorry.

@kijo Ok accepted.
06/21/2012 7:37 pm
Trigonometry
oops srry i applied twice
06/21/2012 7:41 pm
kijo98
Gray, i know it says no asking for IP but i need to get off soon, and i don't want it to slip my mind, can i get it and maybe just take a look at the map?
06/21/2012 7:42 pm
kijo98
Also you are brony? /)
06/21/2012 7:45 pm
Trigonometry
Gray may i create a new character?
06/21/2012 7:46 pm
Graythunder247
@kijo This is not a server RP.

@XxTHExGOD Yes you can.
06/21/2012 7:47 pm
Northern_Shore
I'll post later
06/21/2012 7:48 pm
Zadex
No! You post nao!
06/21/2012 7:49 pm
Trigonometry
Oh Gray do you need staff too? or just characters?
06/21/2012 7:51 pm
kijo98
OH well i'm stupid :3
06/21/2012 7:54 pm
Graythunder247
It is not a server it is a forum RP!
06/21/2012 8:00 pm
kijo98
When are we starting?
06/21/2012 8:20 pm
Graythunder247
The RP? After a few more people join.
06/21/2012 8:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
-clip-
06/21/2012 8:29 pm
Zadex
Gray, question. Can I be an acceptorz?
06/21/2012 8:37 pm
Graythunder247
@ Zadex45 Sure
06/21/2012 8:39 pm
kijo98
Gray can we just start? I believe we should, and people who are applying can join when accepted.
06/21/2012 8:42 pm
Graythunder247
Be patient my friend, if we just need one or two more people.
06/21/2012 8:48 pm
Zadex
@Aaron
I'd like you to finish your backstory and how you rp, and then I could pretty much say accepted. But only then.
06/21/2012 8:52 pm
aaron5699
Zadex......Did you see how it said coming soon? That means I am working on it -_-
06/21/2012 8:53 pm
Zadex
I saw it, I saw it. How much longer will it take you?
06/21/2012 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
2-D
Not to sound ignorant, but what is an RP? From what I am getting, it is like writing a story.
06/22/2012 10:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Darkfall998
Not ignorant at all! if your new to this, its ok. Heres an example of how to RP. I use a character in the roleplay called Raven, so i ll use him.

Raven got up, and looked out of the window. He couldnt bear to look at the remains of the aparment. He watched flickering on the streets as gangs found police, as they dropped dead. "Stupid explosion..." he sobbed. Lets hope I'm not alone. he thought. He slid out of the door, to find *OTHER PERSONS CHARA* waiting. *OPC* launched a kick at him. "Get down, kid." he snarled. Raven was thrown back. "w..w..what do you want....?" he asked fearfully.
06/21/2012 9:03 pm
Zadex
It's a role-play. People portray themselves as characters and make their characters do actions according to the storyline.
06/21/2012 9:04 pm
aaron5699
About 30 minutes....Also 2-D That is basically the jiff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome