Not Exactly Time Travel -- RP Application thread

Xamboldore's Avatar Xamboldore6/6/12 9:04 pm
6/7/2012 8:13 am
Xamboldore's Avatar Xamboldore
NOT A SERVER! DO NOT ASK FOR AN IP ADRESS, DON'T GIVE YOUR IGN AND DON'T TROLL, YOU'LL BE BANNED FROM THE THREAD

Backstory:
You're a normal person. Living in this year, at this time, 2012, June. You live in London, England, UK. You see a letter not really adressed to anyone, just your postal code.

Dear you,
There will be some unexpected events, but you can't stop that. This is just a heads up. If you are reading this, then you, my friend, have been chosen by sheer luck and random postal codes, to try and help. What will happen is this:
People will start to rapidly evolve, or go backwards in evolution. So much so that the world will be in chaos. Yes, evolution is real, don't believe people who say it's not. Not everyone will, mind you. Eventually they will, but we need to give people a chance to see our work. Anyway, we think that it'd be amusing for you to try and stop us. We're doing this for fun, so we don't really care what happens. Come and get us, come and stop us, we dare you.
Don't include Cheese in your Anything else.

OK guys, this is it: You can be EITHER slightly evolved or normal, please try to keep it balanced!

So far we have 3 Slightly Evolved and 1 Normal Person!

Applications [You have two chances to apply]:
Name:
Dialoge:
Appearance:
Skills:
Anything Else:

RULES
No God-Modding
No Meta-Gaming
No going OP
No Trolling or swearing
No unrealistic or excessive amounts of depression and suicide over a girl (Aaron and Gargoyle)
JUST USE COMMON SENSE

Accepted:
Xamboldore as Maxi Gray [Normal]
Lovasus as Nicole Jones [EVOLVED FORWARD]
Gobble124 as Richard Poolynan [EVOLVED FORWARD]
GinKurama as David Winchester [EVOLVED FORWARD]

Acceptors:
Xamboldore his word is final! I can overrule any of the other acceptors decisions
Aether_Angel
Lovasus
BlackFTW if he even applies
Gargoyle123

Strike List:
minecraftpokekai
Xamboldore
Level 28 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2012 8:13 am
Xamboldore
@Everyone, this thread has been renamed, so don't be confused!
06/07/2012 7:52 am
Xamboldore
OK, so:

Gobble, Lovasus and Gin, Accepted, but now we need some normal humans. Like me.
06/06/2012 10:13 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Name: David Winchester

Backstory: Gin was an average joe, fresh out of college. He loved to box, doing it most of his life. After college, and after getting a fair amount of money, he decided to join a U.F.C club, just to see if he had what it takes. After a while of training, he finally applied, and before the night of his match, the note arrived. He read it after a moment of hesitation, and smirked after wards. he thought it was a joke, but after his match, he wasn't sure anymore.

Dialoge: Gin grinned in a feral way, jumping into the ring. His opponent, a young looking man with bulging muscles, signaled towards him, edging him on. ''My pleasure!'' Gin roared, lunging at the man and throwing a punch, and at the last second, his hand turned into a wolf paw, the claws stretched outward. His opponent could only yell in fear and pain as the paw sliced his chest straight across, a red line of blood appearing, until the red liquid squirted out all at once...

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: His hands and feet could turn into the paws of a wolf. He could also move and jump far and fast.

Anything Else: Well, I don't know of your problem with cheese....well sh*t.
06/06/2012 10:05 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
I'm secretly laughing right now, but I can't say what about. But no one will ever know! EVER!

Also, I shall apply soon.
06/06/2012 10:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Lovasus
Name: Nicole Jones

Backstory: People would say Nicole would be too young to do things. She would always be pestered by her mom and would hate her protection over her. She goes to college and plays along with the neighborhood kids. She would play Cops 'N Robbers. Although, they would always be unfair, she was always in charge, since she was the oldest of the gang.

Dialoge: Nicole was just playing Ghosts in the Graveyard with her ten year old friends, when she said the drinks were on her. She went into the house to grab a ball, when suddenly, her back started aching and she moaned. She felt something come out of her back. After a few moments, the aching stopped and she was relieved. She felt her back, but instead, she felt, feathers?

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: Very athletic and the ability to fly

Anything Else?:
I eat Cheez-Itz. :3
06/06/2012 9:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Name: Richard Poolynan

Backstory: Richard was a smart boy his entire life. Not a super smart guy just...smart. He was good in school and was the kind of guy who everyone was friends with. He and his brother were good friends and often played sports together. He lived a good life. He grew up becoming a great scientific person. He decided to be a doctor by the time he was 19. His brother, being four years younger than him often complained about him getting all the special treatment for going to college. Now, he is finishing up his last year and getting ready to start studying for med school. Then, it happened. The note arrived. It began. Good or bad, he doesn't know. Only time will tell

Dialoge: Richard laughed when he read the note. Probably another trick by his brother who was staying in the UK before college. He started to walk out the door and then he felt a chill.

Richard was reading a book at the local library. Then, as he put his hand down it clanked. There was a metallic sound. "What the?" He muttered and lifted his hand back up. "What?" He then stood and felt his foot....change. He touched his hand. It was strange. The his other hand changed. It was strange. Richard started to run.
Appearance:
Skills: His metal skin protects his body making it harder to pierce. Also, he has gained some robotic traits such as storing information and having the power to assess it when ever he wants. He also has a special trick in which he can turn on a thermal vision by thinking about it. His eyes change and then, he can see.
Anything Else: Ha! F*** THAT! CHEESE! CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! NEVER!
06/06/2012 9:26 pm
Level 45 : Master Network
accountfleftfordead
Name: Kai
Backstory: Just an average joe, evolving foword
Dialoge: Whats this on my hand! my hand has like webbed fingers! ahh! (we evolved to suite 2012 where world floods lol) and i fell all slimy what is happaning
Appearance: picture a guy in a suite with webbed fingers and feet with green slime all over him
Skills: Swim VERY fast, can slip out of anything, can jump about 5 feet higher
Anything Else:i cant rp till tommorow, night all!dd
06/06/2012 9:28 pm
Xamboldore
Erm... Denied.
06/06/2012 9:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Hmm... Debating whether or not to apply. Hmm... Eh. Maybe.
06/06/2012 9:21 pm
Xamboldore
Name: Maxi Gray

Backstory: Maxi is at Uni. He is studying Computer Science. He is very good at it, and has a very promising future ahead of him. His second year at Uni, that is, and has a nice roommate and a nice room. So when he received the letter, he was slightly confused. He couldn't help but notice that it was adressed to no one in particular, and it had no clues. He ignored it, until the next day, when he woke to see that his roommate was a Gorilla, wearing ripped pyjamas.

Dialoge: Maxi looked at the Gorilla in awe. It took him a few loud sounds, such as the thuds of a gorilla banging the floor to wake up and realise what was going on.
"Oh, crap," Maxi said, linking this event to the letter he had received. "No! Jack!" Maxi managed, before narrowly avoiding a smack from his now Gorilla roommate.

Appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1279&bih=651&tbm=isch&tbnid=-blHEufWfSklVM:&imgrefurl=http://thetalentzone.co.uk/musictv/1-direction-bootcamp-photos-5/&docid=Z5H2QkCdNrfm-M&imgurl=http://thetalentzone.co.uk/images/uk/x2010/bootcamp/harry10.JPG&w=649&h=557&ei=2wHQT_iKCoHs0gWq44DKCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=177&vpy=145&dur=35&hovh=208&hovw=242&tx=109&ty=129&sig=102021972726077654112&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=155&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71

Skills: Programming and Coding, so slightly good at hacking, nothing special.

Anything Else: He's a Uni student, if you are unable to read all else.
06/06/2012 9:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Lovasus
Not sure if I fully understand, will apply soon though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome