1 emeralds 259 5
7/28/2016 9:38 am
Dollars's Avatar Dollars
read my portfolio

http://drvampsmcportfolio.weebly.com/

if you need the following please view my portfolio

1. admin
2. builder (I only make houses)
3. website maker (makes server website using either enjin or weebly)
4. moderator
drvamps3
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 9:37 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1665509
[deleted]
07/28/2016 9:32 am
drvamps3
/lock
07/28/2016 9:32 am
drvamps3
/lock
if you haven't got anything good to say don't say it
07/28/2016 9:28 am
drvamps3
listen

1. I cant afford a domain
2. I'm not old enough to work and I meant on Minecraft
3. I'm not lying and I'm drvamps
4. I'm not bothered what you think
07/28/2016 9:22 am
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
I'm going to very blunt here; this has got to be the most laughable portfolio I have ever seen.

Straight off the bat, you are using a free website host with a built in web builder. Right away anyone looking to hire you will get the impression that you are a cheap, lazy and unskilled individual. If you had say, a custom coded website with a paid-for domain, it would show that you are dedicated to your craft and willing to pay for good presentation.

That's the first issue, with the next being your grammar. Looking through your site, I am positive I have not seen a single piece of capitalization at the start of a sentence or even some basic punctuation. On top of that, your descriptions and headlines are a jumble of bland phrases and the most overused words. You need to show some "finesse" in your writing, you need to prove that you are intelligent enough to use a wide vocabulary and an array of grammatical features, because as of now you do not convey that you are capable of the high-tier responsibilities that you are applying for.

Next, you don't really have any references. How can a potential "employer" tell that you are qualified for these positions you are applying for without any real references or proof of past work? Sure, you can list that you worked for xyz server or built a house for xyz, but without any way of backing up your claims there is no real way to prove who you say you are. You could be the most qualified person on this planet who has worked for countless successful servers, but so long as you have no way of proving it you may as well be some random guy with the ability to conjure a lie.

Lastly, you are incredible vague about your "skills". You say you were an admin and a builder before, but that doesn't really mean much unless you specify what you were actually doing for the server. Were you setting up plugins? Building a majestic castle? For all your "employer" knows you could have just been hired as a puppet-staff to be used for show.

I could go on for ages about what work you need to do to even gain the slightest chance of being picked for your desired positions, but I don't have the time. All in all you need to seriously reevaluate your "portfolio" and look into getting some actual credentials to back up your tall tales.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome