Facade

fignutten's Avatar fignutten11/9/12 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 281 2
11/9/2012 7:54 pm
Teddy's Avatar Teddy
Facade is an interactive story where this couple, Trip and Grace, invite you over for drinks and to catch up. Almost imeadiatly you see how much they fight.You can try to help them work things out or you can be cruel and try to push them to confess to something. You can choose sides or try to stay in the middle. The couple respond to what you type looking for keywords so sometimes they will respond to something completly opisite of what you said instead.

Download Time 4/10: Its absolutly ridiculous how long it takes to download when it is only a 200 mb game! If you have a bad computer the EST can be up to 3 HOURS!

Graphics 5.5/10: The couple can be very buggy and their limbs can stretch out. The graphics look like MS paint but I don't really notice because I'm too busy with the gameplay.

Gamplay 8/10: The gameplay is very good for a very small, simple game. The game takes up to 20 minutes depending what you say and if you get kicked out There are several different endings and each time you load it up it's different. They are very subtle changes E.I What drink you are offered, if the phone rings, etc etc but they can make the gameplay very different.

Endings:
1. Get kicked out by saying something offensive (3 strikes)

2. Grace leaves Trip

3. Trip leaves Grace

4. Stay together (Best ending)

5. Awkward stay together (Sometimes it will seem like you have gotten the best but when they shut the door behind you, you an hear them fighting once more. Worst ending?)

The creators have announced a game they are planning to make called The Party, with not 2, but 10 AI's You are throwing a party and your partner begs you to keep the guests in line. There will be lots more to do such as locking doors, guns, larger space to roam about and....do naughty things with people. There is only one bullet so you cant go on a killing spree. You can lock people in rooms, seduce your best friends wife etc etc. This was annouced in 2006. No other news has been mentioned but I'm hopeful this will come out.

interactivestory.net

Put your stageplays here!
fignutten
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner