1

Fonts

Instant_ReplEH •11/13/13 12:47 am
•
297
•
11/13/2013 5:35 pm
Can you guys recommend some nice fonts? I've been looking around sites like dafont, and urban fonts and can't find any really nice fonts
Posted by
Instant_ReplEH
Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
29

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

DiomondBlock
• 11/13/2013 5:35 pm
• Level 49 : Master Architect
Helvetica!
1
Patriots_Terran
• 11/13/2013 5:26 pm
• Level 42 : Master Batman
I use Geo Sans Light for my two blogs. Well I make them in Picmonkey in case you wanna check it out :p
1
Instant_ReplEH
• 11/13/2013 4:15 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
Thanks guys!
1
Jochmen
• 11/13/2013 4:00 am
• Level 20 : Expert Ninja
1
Swimmer1929
• 11/13/2013 1:11 am
• Level 40 : Master Taco
Feast o' Flesh
1
Amles123
• 11/13/2013 1:07 am
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
I really like Impallari Typehttp://www.impallari.com/
There are a few different fonts, my favourites being Dosis and Dancing Script

Also, check out the Free Fonts subreddit http://reddit.com/r/freefonts
1
_tay
• 11/13/2013 1:05 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Cowboy
secret code from urbanfonts.
great
1

Welcome