1

I'm Forever Alone

Shadowypool1223 •7/19/15 8:29 pm
•
365
•
7/22/2015 11:55 am
Hi guys, I'm forever alone, if you can't tell, and want some people to meet on the website or maybe a server. .w. Also, random stuff can be posted here
Click to reveal
I like cats .w.
Posted by
Shadowypool1223
Level 1 : New Explorer
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

asixn
• 07/22/2015 11:55 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Zombie
I'm forever alone too
1
itzwarzzofficial
• 07/22/2015 11:48 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Join my server to stop being for ever alone AsusRaids.ga:25997 Copy paste the ip:) you will have some fun there
1
Doughty
• 07/22/2015 10:59 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Grump
You are one of 7 billion humans on a planet which orbits one of an estimated 100 octillion stars in the observable universe. Chances are you are not alone, and neither are humans alone in this universe. Insignificant maybe, but not alone. Loneliness, however, is a while different matter.
1
the adman2315
• 07/22/2015 8:13 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
what's wrong with being forever alone, I like cats and video games more than people lol
1
Karrfis
• 07/22/2015 10:21 am
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan uwu uwu
preach
1
spires33
• 07/19/2015 8:51 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Dwarf
hi mr forever alone, i'm spires33. XD
1
MangleProxZ
• 07/19/2015 8:38 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
that sucks :c
1
Speedy
• 07/19/2015 8:35 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
Hi Forever Alone, I'm dad.
1

Welcome