Ghost Stories Thread (Post ghost stories here)

tlc2010's Avatar tlc20104/11/12 8:49 pm
1 emeralds 73
Title explains everything.

I'll start:

[quote][quote][i]A friend of a friend of mine vanished three years ago (2009), this exact day.
His diary, my friend says, was torn up and had scorch marks all over it. This is what's left:

[quote]November First, 2009: I'm scared, now...I saw a weird person in a tux out in the backyard.

November Second: The lights are starting to flicker at night... I'm worried.

November Third: The door to my room just opened. I'm going to see who's out there and see if i can catch this Tuxedo Man or whoever it may be.

November Third #2: Nothing out here. Gonna go back. Wait, there's the Tuxedo Guy!...Where's his face--[/quote]
The rest of the diary is torn, scorched, and ripped apart. November Third, 2009, my friend says he heard a scream at his friend's house. Next morning, the house was uninhabited. He managed to get a bit of footage that was in a camera that had been taken November First. It was corrupted, but he managed to make out the strange "Tuxedo Man" that was apparently responsible for his friend's dissapearance.

At first, it seemed like a normal man. But then he noticed the face: Nothing. Just blank. His arms were positioned as if he was a living cross, and he recalls his friend mentioning the fact that the Tuxedo Man was completely silent and unmoving, but when he took the picture, he was gone. A month after the picture was found, my friend dissapeared too. I've read up on the tuxedo man and discovered that he's been cropping up since the middle ages, all under the same name: "Slender Man". I've told my friends about this strange person, but i'm starting to suspect my best friend and his friend are dead... I'm scared, especially now that my best friend is gone.[/quote]

An hour after some footage labeled "Paranormal Activities" was sent to MarbleHornets.com, the person who sent in this information vanished.

All that remained was a video him walking through a corridor in his house, and a picture of a horrifying man in a tuxedo running towards him.[/i][/quote]

Anything for the thread, please?
tlc2010
Level 22 : Expert Robot