God Alignment explained to MC

Jochmen's Avatar Jochmen10/19/13 6:22 am
1 emeralds 365 5
10/19/2013 2:38 pm
Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_
Foreword:
In my time with the Runescape Forum community, I spent most of my days debating with the community which in-game faction had the most appropriate philosophy to follow.
As I've now retired, and the community over there has lost most of their interest in the matter, I've decided to put you, dear reader, to the following question:

"If you were a powerful, multitalented human being who promised the God that shaped the world you live in (and you, in a sense) that you would protect it, and ensure it's continued excistance, but in the way you see fit, which one of the factions would you follow, and why?

I look forward to reading your responses. Please do not fell offended in a religious matter, all these gods are purely fictional. If by copying another thread as a reference, I have broken a PMC rule, please lock this thread.
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?254,255,255,65063299
Jochmen
Level 20 : Expert Ninja