1

Hi Guys! :D

Mothgirl •3/22/12 4:58 pm
•
650
•
3/27/2012 2:55 pm
This is in Everything Else because this isn't an introduction. I just wanted to make some friends! I like Valve games, classic rock, the yogscast, and snuggling fluffy animals. Hopefully this will let you know if you want to be my friend or not. EDIT: I would make a longer list of the stuff I like, but I like a lot of things and I thought I should just cover the basics.
Posted by
Mothgirl
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
137

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

66

Nox Aeterna
• 03/27/2012 2:55 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Blob
True true...
1
Mothgirl
• 03/27/2012 2:28 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Me and Bethamez were talking in Italian. YOU were talking in Spanish.
1
keeman10101
• 03/27/2012 2:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1
Fokkusu
• 03/27/2012 2:16 pm
• Level 44 : Master Fox
me gusta fluffy animals.
me gusta video games.
me gusta sleeping.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/27/2012 2:28 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Me Gusta mods posting on my thread. xD
1
Fokkusu
• 03/27/2012 2:30 pm
• Level 44 : Master Fox
Me gusta people who gusta me.
1
Nox Aeterna
• 03/27/2012 2:39 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Blob
This post has been flagged. Reason:
Off-topic













jk

But welcome
1
Fokkusu
• 03/27/2012 2:43 pm
• Level 44 : Master Fox
WHY DON'T YOU LET ME MAKE NEW FRIENDS Q_Q
1
Nox Aeterna
• 03/27/2012 2:50 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Blob
You don't need more friends when you have me!
1
PlankGang
• 03/27/2012 1:39 pm
• Level 45 : Master Pirate
Yarrr!
Hello Mothgirl.
I be Lord_Morgo, other known as Pirate_Morgo, but ye can call me whatever ye want.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/27/2012 2:12 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I like pirates. :3
1
Olly
• 03/27/2012 12:42 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Hai:3. I like.. uh, I like.. stuff. Hugging fuzzy animals is aweshum:D. Annnddd this is like the best song on earth.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKHpM1UeDA Bai.
1
justsomerandombear
• 03/27/2012 11:45 am
• Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
HAI MOTH! I like walruses, pokemon, pikachus, cats, dogs, nyan cats, poptarts, sprinkles, batman, hanging upside down like batman, jokes, explosions, 9GAG, rage memes, adventure time, making gifs, seeing gifs, laughing at gifs, roleplaying, playing while eating a roll, playing videogames when I'm on a roll, playing videogames when I'm sitting ontop of a roll (its like sitting ontop of a marshmellow.), playing videogames and....turtles...I like turtles.

PLAY ME OFF KEYBOARD CAT!

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCzwpeBJGs[/youtube]
1
Sowhart
• 03/27/2012 12:20 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Dragon
oh my god yes!
1
Sowhart
• 03/27/2012 10:28 am
• Level 29 : Expert Dragon
She?
1
DaHomie00
• 03/26/2012 7:47 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
I like waffles,I like pancakes,I like cats,I like Minecraft,I like Legend of Zelda,I like Dogs,I like......EVERYTHING,except poop from dogs
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:48 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Everything, even Justin Bieber?
1
DaHomie00
• 03/26/2012 7:50 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
NOOOOOOO,GOD DA****
*smashes keyboard forgetting to mention him*
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:52 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
It's okay, Justin Beaver isn't all that bad, She just needs to find her true talent is all. xD
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:44 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Yes, but do you like pancakes?
1
DaHomie00
• 03/26/2012 7:25 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:38 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
LOL, I like Perry Gripp a lot. I like Perry Gripp, but do YOU like waffles?
1
DaHomie00
• 03/26/2012 7:40 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
I LIKE WAFFLES!
All I'm going to say,also
I can walk on water and fly.
1
Lord Tristem
• 03/26/2012 12:36 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Explorer
oh hello mothgirl good to hear from you, but I geuss I can't really post here since I already know you and I think you joined Planet Minecraft before I did Oh well I'll give you my welcome speech anyway Ahem
Greetings Mothgirl,
Welcome to PLanet Minecraft home of fine minecraft related stuff and EVIL!!! Muahahahaha.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:23 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Lulz.
1
Bethamez
• 03/26/2012 12:24 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
Io preferisco la musica classica
1
Mothgirl
• 03/26/2012 7:21 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Mi piace la musica classica, ma amo il rock classico.
1
Bethamez
• 03/27/2012 1:35 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
Sì, va bene. Lo stesso si può dire per Blues
1
Mothgirl
• 03/27/2012 2:11 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Sì, blues sono abbastanza impressionante come bene.
1
keeman10101
• 03/27/2012 2:23 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Cualquier fan de el traductor de google? XD
1
Sowhart
• 03/25/2012 4:05 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Dragon
and cookies!
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 5:21 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Cookies are the best. They are my favorite food. They come in so many flavors and textures. WAY more than cake.
1
Sowhart
• 03/26/2012 10:26 am
• Level 29 : Expert Dragon
too true! my fav is triple chocolate cookie!
1
hunterbeebe
• 03/25/2012 3:24 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
I like trains.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 5:24 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Hahaha, yes you do son, yes you do.
1
Animatrix
• 03/25/2012 3:20 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
I like cats. I protect them every saturday :3

Metal, videogames, youtube.......
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 5:23 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Too bad it's sunday, I can't say happy caturday. But we can still make fun of the goggies.
1
Aurora
• 03/25/2012 2:53 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Time to be random, I like cats.
1
paulyester
• 03/25/2012 2:56 pm
• Level 47 : Master Creeper
I, too, like cats :3
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 5:25 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I like cats. And bunnies.
1
confirmidentifier
• 03/25/2012 2:06 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Artist
Welcome
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 3:17 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
umm, I'm not new. I just wanted to chat with people on the forums. Not introduce myself. I've already done that.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/25/2012 1:59 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Hahahahahaha. Bump.
1
Sowhart
• 03/23/2012 1:31 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Dragon
1
Mothgirl
• 03/23/2012 1:26 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
LOL Bump.
1
crazyface539
• 03/22/2012 11:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
hola~
como estas tu, mothgirl?
1
Mothgirl
• 03/22/2012 11:48 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Estoy bastante bien. Gracias por preguntar.
1
Dajj
• 03/22/2012 11:13 pm
• Level 40 : Master Goblin
Hello, earthling. Me and my Demopan have come from the land of Team Fortress 2, and we say hello. We too enjoy cuddling fuzzy animals.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/22/2012 11:15 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I see......I say hello too.
1
ichococat
• 03/22/2012 11:05 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider
Haha thats okay if you don't know me i just saw your post and wanted to say hi
to a person today.
1
Mothgirl
• 03/22/2012 11:07 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Well, then I guess you can check off 'say hi to a person today' on your list. xD
1

Welcome