1

Halp?

Solar534 •9/4/11 6:29 pm
•
99
•
9/4/2011 7:27 pm
I need help on a mod. How the hell do you make it?
I only need to make a basic one. One That adds TONS of new armor and tools, like wood armor and lapiz tools, or sulpher picks. Or even, soulsand armor?
I has all the ideas, but cant figure out where to start. Modders, Please help me with a simple task!
Posted by
Solar534
Level 1 : New Ranger
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Solar534
• 09/04/2011 7:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Ranger
Hah.
1
yokoolio
• 09/04/2011 6:46 pm
• Level 88 : Elite Boss
Lol first time ive used it

It really is a great little gimmick.
1
dr_pootis
• 09/04/2011 6:40 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Grump
I have to use that sometime, the sarcasm of it is beautiful xD
That is, if it is sarcasm.
1
Solar534
• 09/04/2011 6:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Ranger
yokooliotinyurl.com/2ud72d4

Not thinking makes me feel like a idiot.
1
yokoolio
• 09/04/2011 6:33 pm
• Level 88 : Elite Boss
1

Welcome