1

Hello!.

SuperShyGuy64 •5/24/15 11:50 am
•
303
•
5/24/2015 1:49 pm
Hello ShyGuys Of The Universe I'm SuperShyGuy64 And I Got A Planet MineCraft Account Recently. I Am Welcoming Hellos. Hi's. Short Introductions. Long Introductions. And Just General Welcoming.... Right About......... Now!.
Posted by
SuperShyGuy64
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
33

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

17

Leeanne
• 05/24/2015 1:10 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Hello! Welcome to PMC, be sure to read the rules! Enjoy the community!
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:16 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
*Flash Back* You've Gotten A One Day Ban *End Of Flash Back* Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
1
Dr_Steve
• 05/24/2015 1:47 pm
• Level 43 : Master Creeper
Breath in..... Breath out! Everything WILL be OK! Dont worry, you won't die
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:49 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
I Can See The Light... It's So Beautiful.... I'm F-F-Fading Quickly... H-h-h-help..
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:08 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
1
The Silver Paladin
• 05/24/2015 12:33 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Mage
Oh, and sacrifices to our Dark Lords Cyprezz and Paril happen every Saturday. Bring snacks and your own robe.
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:09 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
How Bout' No?.
1
The Silver Paladin
• 05/24/2015 1:12 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Mage
It's mandatory, we have your soul, so you have to do it.
1
Vigri
• 05/24/2015 1:48 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
.... But my soul ARE the snacks.
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:15 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Viva La Revolution!. Join The Revolution We Have Cookies!.
1
The Silver Paladin
• 05/24/2015 12:31 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Mage
Welcome to the cult religion brotherhood church community of Planet Minecraft!

We took your soul when you joined, so you can't leave.
1
Dr_Steve
• 05/24/2015 1:46 pm
• Level 43 : Master Creeper
No one should leave PMC! If they do they get forum banned permanently and cant log back in, and they get IP banned (they can not make another account on the same PC
1
forgot about you
• 05/24/2015 12:27 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Welcome! Be sure to read the rules, so you dont get in too much trouble

This place is hell and you cant leave.
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:07 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
I Got A 1 Day Temporary Ban Yesterday... Oops.
1
Rasberri
• 05/24/2015 12:22 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Hey! Welcome to planetminecraft. I'm new myself, but I joined a few months ago. I'm still working everything out. Anyways, I hope you have fun, and make friends!

I wish the best of luck.
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 1:12 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Thanks!.
I'm Not Having To Much Luck So Far. I Got A 1 Day Temporary Ban Yesterday... Oopsie Dazyie
1
SuperShyGuy64
• 05/24/2015 12:11 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Hello... Anybody. Oh Hey A TumbleWeed. *TumbleWeed Tumbles Away* Awwwwww Mannnn.
1

Welcome