2

Hello

2/20/2024 8:45 am
•
159
•
2/20/2024 8:45 am
I'm on my 2 week Minecraft binge that we all go through and I decided to make my own skin this time around; which had me logging back into this account. Upon logging in I realized that today marks exactly 11 years since this account was created so with that crazy coincidence I decided to resurrect this account from the dead and see what's been going on.

So hello everyone, MLGProGamingHD here, how's it going?
Posted by
Slugra
Level 40 : Master Pirate
47

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

ScotsMiser
• 02/20/2024 3:31 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Crikeys, and I though '19 to '23 was a long hiatus…


welcome back 👋
2
Slugra
• 02/20/2024 8:45 am
• Level 40 : Master Pirate
The best part is how little the site has changed since then lol



Thanks for having me 👋
2
bdub_7
• 02/19/2024 11:06 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
The annual Minecraft binge goes hard. Love the nostalgia. Hope you have a good time :)
3
Slugra
• 02/20/2024 8:43 am
• Level 40 : Master Pirate
It really does lol. You as well bdub :)
2

Welcome