3

Hobbies

WhisperOfTheWild •7/28/22 7:27 pm
•
125
•
7/30/2022 8:03 pm
Ayo ppls, what are your hobbie(s)? mine are failing to learn piano, singing, drawing, and playing ukulele when i get one cause my other broke 5 years ago.
Posted by
WhisperOfTheWild
Level 45 : Master Necromancer Enchanter
393

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Tacoperson0
• 07/30/2022 8:03 pm
• Level 45 : Master Taco
Grinding numbers in a video game.
2
eyross
• 07/30/2022 10:29 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
I like to code and play Minecraft and Roblox. I sometimes play basketball too!
2
Sutikki
• 07/30/2022 7:27 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin
I love collecting Pokemon cards! Have just over 10,000 cards. I enjoy longboarding and have been trying to learn how to do an ollie on a skateboard, but suck dirt at it. Also I've spent like 8+ hours a day every day for the last 10 years playing video games on my PC so there's that. :^)
2
GamerBoyManuel16
• 07/29/2022 12:05 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Mainly Weight lifting since I'm 14

Then gaming, Computer stuff(hardware and i try to learn stuff about programming), listening to music/watching yt or chilling with friends

That's all
3
Sutikki
• 07/30/2022 7:28 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin
Ooo I really wanna get back into weight lifting, but would definitely need a friend to go to the gym with. Used to have a group of friends I'd work out with in high school with and it was some of the most fun I've ever had.
2
GamerBoyManuel16
• 07/30/2022 4:09 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Oh, i workout alone since i started, i had a friend starting with me but he stopped after just a few weeks (also we were starting at home workout only)



Then during the past 2 years i've tried to motivate friends to start but they always refused or stopped after a few weeks .. ^^
2
Sutikki
• 07/30/2022 7:46 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin
Damn sorry to hear, having friends to workout with and push each other is really enjoyable. But that's cool you've stuck with it regardless. c: <3
2

Welcome