How did you find minecraft?

jammooss's Avatar jammooss8/5/21 7:53 am
10/8/2021 12:34 am
AgileTinPickaxe's Avatar AgileTinPickaxe
Okay so we're all here for texture packs for our Minecraft right? Then how did all of you find it, was it by a friend, family member, YouTube? I found Minecraft by YouTube or it was my brother, I don't really know.
jammooss
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2021 12:34 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
AgileTinPickaxe
In 2013 I was at an Apple shop and one of the ipads had a demo version of Minecraft Pocket Edition, so I got MCPE lite when I got home, then the full version of MCPE, then the next year I was at my friend's house and he showed me Java Edition, which was way better than MCPE back then, so I got Java Edition soon afterwards
08/11/2021 11:08 am
Level 46 : Master Nerd
KrissieFox1
I don't know why you're assuming everyone is visiting this site only to get texture packs, but to answer your question: One of my ex-boyfriends told me about me way back in the game's early days. Later on, my little brother bought a copy for me.
08/11/2021 10:20 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
Una_Persona_Normal
It was thanks to a minecraft parody song, and then my cousin showed it to
08/06/2021 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tendezy
ElRichMC
08/11/2021 10:19 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
Una_Persona_Normal
eeeeyyy eeeeyy eeeeyy
08/06/2021 8:22 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Geek
Hamilton 33
DanTDM
08/05/2021 10:51 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Purifier
found out about minecraft in 2011
08/05/2021 9:57 amhistory
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Pneagle97
I found out about minecraft by my friend, he was playing minecraft I asked him what game he was playing and he said minecraft he left me play and since then I play at least once a week most weeks every day. So I love Minecraft
08/05/2021 9:44 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Pleasenotme
I'm not here for texture packs.... I never use texture packs except for data pack dependencies...

I found it through friends.
08/05/2021 9:14 am
Level 44 : Master Robot
yeetScore
my friend
08/05/2021 9:03 am
Level 39 : Artisan Explorer
BLACKSHMAD
YouTube
08/05/2021 8:56 amhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight
KingBelenus
How did I find Minecraft? Well, it was way back in mid-late 2012 when I stumbled on the series "Drunk Minecraft" started by the YouTuber, Markiplier and his friends Bob (Muyskerm) and Wade (LordMinion777). I first discovered the YouTube series "Drunk Minecraft" before Markiplier was even a first result search. Then it dived down into me watching parodies, smaller lets plays, and just watching people explore the early days of Minecraft.

  It wasn't until October 2013 that I finally got Minecraft, and it was a really late birthday present. Before I received an official copy of the game, I used to play on the classic version of Minecraft that used to be accessible on Minecraft.net. However, it has since been discontinued, which upsets me since I used to play on the multiplayer servers a lot, and I had many older builds I wish I could get back. But since that isn't the case, they can only live on in my distant memory.

  I will say if it wasn't for Markiplier or just the early days of Minecraft YouTubers in general, I would never have gotten the game. I never would've met many really awesome people who have since come and gone from my life throughout the years. If I had never discovered Minecraft in general, I never would've found the servers with great communities that really embraced my building creativity. Which me down the path I am on now.

  I apologise for rambling; in conclusion, however, I will say that YouTube was definitely the reason I found Minecraft. Without it, I couldn't be as thankful as I am today.
08/05/2021 8:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
PURpurblock
youtube i guess,,,
08/05/2021 8:44 am
Level 40 : Master Pirate
lordsquidzo
"I found Minecraft by YouTube or it was my brother, I don't really know."

Same, no clue if it was my brother or Youtube first.

For me though if it was Youtube it was definitely the Youtuber PopularMMOs (before the whole divorce thing, that made me really sad when they broke up because I grew up with that relationship but I'm glad they're happier now.)
08/05/2021 8:36 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
GiB3T
i typed "sandbox games" in searchbar some years ago...

this feels like a AA meeting lmao

How long off the minecart have u been
08/05/2021 8:15 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
Brother.

Frickin thank this man for making who I am now
08/05/2021 8:22 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GameDoggo23
which man
08/05/2021 8:35 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
My brother
08/05/2021 8:12 am
GameDoggo23
I found Minecraft from my friends... The word 'Minecraft' just keeps spreading, and (around middle school), I tested positive for FOMO (fear of missing out), and... yeah... that's how my dad bought it for me cuz I really wanted it to play with my friends. Soon i began to love the game, and now i can't stop...
I'll blame my friends for addiction...
I'll give credit to my friends for such entertainment i'll never forget :)

I mean, you can look at it as positive or negative, but obviously imma go with the half full glass rather the half empty glass.
Now, I'm a pro, and i've improved so much. When I was in middle school, i needed help with crafting sticks, and now i've beated the ender dragon 71 times (out of 85 attempted speedruns)
08/05/2021 8:13 am
GameDoggo23
Oh, and found this website cuz i was curious, and I enjoy the company of other fellow gamers :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome