Idea Guy.

Casval's Avatar Casval2/19/13 11:57 am
2/19/2013 12:32 pm
Casval's Avatar Casval
Hello once again Minecraftian Cubiniods. My name is Bill (aka Voltron42, Volt, Mr.D,France, etc.) and i made this forum for ideas. I mean by that as if you have a blank in your mind or out of ideas, you can turn to me and i might be able to help. If not, eh, you don't need to ask just read.
The "Idea Hub" (just made that up ) is now open!
Casval
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2013 12:32 pm
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Casval
LeikaruHey Bill! Do you want to join me in this mod? I'm making a mod, but I need some ideas to help me out. This mod is going to be big. You can check it out here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mine ... volution-2

Thanks!

I wish u could help physically on the mod but i can't 'cause I don't know anything about modding but after looking through your plans for your revamp of Revolution mod, i got some ideas.
-Tin should be quite abundant, since tin is malleable irl, you should make stuff like tin can's (like bottles but holds 2 servings of potions?) and strong but non durable armor.
-Tamable Cubins (what i call players) so they work for you. Tame them by giving them any sort of meat. They all farm and replace seeds where ever they go (plants must be already grown to the max and will toss them to you).
- Different continents around the stone- silver revolution time periods as the dimensions maybe?
That's all i got but you already get a diamond on this mod so good luck!
02/19/2013 12:04 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
Leikaru
Hey Bill! Do you want to join me in this mod? I'm making a mod, but I need some ideas to help me out. This mod is going to be big. You can check it out here:
www.planetminecraft.com/mod/minecraft-revolution-2

Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome