If you could have your very own dream home, what would it look like, and what things could you do in it?

Bentendo's Avatar Bentendo3/4/19 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 237 7
3/5/2019 1:16 pm
InfamousArgyle's Avatar InfamousArgyle
It could be anything. Use your imagination! I would like to live in a beach house. I know it’s a modern idea, but I’d rather stick with the present time houses than the future houses. But I would like to have robots that could cook, clean, and do anything for me so I wouldn’t have to do it myself.
Bentendo
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/05/2019 1:16 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle

I just wanna live in an Eichler house on the San Francisco peninsula.
03/05/2019 9:56 am
Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
i want a house on an Island.... my private island. i want say, idk a dam? a wall? something to keep me safe or at least semi safe from hurricanes and such. that island would be about as big as Texas or Georgia, and Has a Mansion on it. me and my family would all live on that island or in the mansion. we would have our goods imported to us via Wal*Mart freighter (those more than likely do not exist xD)
03/05/2019 6:26 am
Level 24 : Expert Fisherman
Gilran
A farm with a Little cosy house. Lots of animals. Garden and a greenhouse.
03/04/2019 5:58 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
I would live in a rustic house out in the country with a shooting range and a underground nuclear bunker and I would have five yellow labs.
03/04/2019 4:36 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Old, rather small, low in costs, nicely decorated, cozy and in a very quiet, nature-rich area. With a great internet connection! And a natural garden which does not need much maintenance but still has lovely plants and flowers \o/
03/04/2019 4:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert uwu
Frug_go
I would just like a normal house, it doesn't have to be big, and it doesn't have to have big rooms. Simple.
03/04/2019 3:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Yes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome